The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
easyfree929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

cheers for your exciting story....

for brothers, this website is quite useful for having good hit rates:
http://courage.pullanywoman.com/

no harm taking a look!
Old 20-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matt4u32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

打完斋不要和尚,过河拆桥,重色轻友,有异性没人性
means, after the chanting and you forgotten the monk who chant,
second comma means if you cross the river, you break the bridge. The third one means to girls/boys more important than your best friend. the last one means got opposite sex and you forget your own character.

你发蛟啊,不要脸的当街亲热,免费表演给人看, 我帮你订间酒店
means you so vain, public showning to people your kissing. I help you to book the hotel room better.
Old 20-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Thanks bro matt4u32 for the translation.
By the way, just realize that I wrote a wrong chinese character.
Should be 姣 and not 蛟. LOL.
Very bad Typo. Hahahahahahha

Last edited by drslump99; 20-09-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 20-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matt4u32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No problem. In case brothers confused about To girls/boys more important than your best friend, it actually means relationship important than friendship/brotherhood. hahaha... :P
Old 20-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

hey bro matt4u32 thank you very much for the translation hahaha. now i understand edy.
if not for your translation, haha i would have been lost in translation haha! XD
Old 20-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the updates =)
Old 20-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

I was in cloud 9, I took the opportunity to hold her tighter, afraid she will sudden release her grip on my elbow. 

Than suddenly, 

May: did u see Jasmine carry our purchase?
Me: I dun recall seeing either Js carrying a plastic bag earlier.

May quickly took out her phone to call Jasmine: 蛟婆, do you have our purchase with you. ............ Ok, I will go back to pick up.

We quickly walk hand in hand over to the cashier counter. The cashier was expecting us, smiling at us from a distance.

Cashier: Aiyoh, if u guys don't come back, aunty will be tempted to bring home. Lucky no one pick it up by mistake. Ask your boy friend to carry for you, sure will not gone missing. (handed the bag to me, which I was more than happy to accept), young man, so forgetful, later your beautiful gal friend also forget!

Me: that will not happen! I will go to the edge of the earth to look for her if we are ever parted.

Cashier: that's sweet!

May call Jasmine again: 蛟婆, I have your bikini. Pass to you later.

May asked me: do you need to pick up anything?

Me: Nope, I have nothing in mind. What about you? Do you need to pick up any other things?

May: I am a little thirsty, can we go get something to drink.

Me: Sure. What about some juices?

May: Let's go.

We make our way to basement, and ended up sharing a water melon juice. WOW 间接接吻

While May excuse herself to the ladies, I caught sight of a flower shop across. I double time over ask for a bouquet of Roses, 9 to be exact, it came with a cute miniature teddy bear stuff toy. I return to where we parted with the roses behind my back, hopefully to give May a surprise.

When she exited the ladies, I presented her the roses. She happily accepted the Roses, give a quick sniff of the flowers (seriously, is there any fragrance), commenting on the cute teddy bear. She gave me a quick peck on my cheek. We walk off hand in hand, our fingers interlocking very tightly. Ours heart was warm with happiness. 

While we walk along the shops, I suddenly realize there was lots of guys stealing a glance at May. I was half mad, half smiling on how lucky I am. The words "good things come to those that wait" suddenly has a whole new meaning. We walk around without any aim or destination, by just walking next to each other, be in each others company was all that matters. We must have wandered  a good hour or so, our bliss was interrupted by a call from Jason.

Jason: dude, where r u guys??
Me: Err, (look around) we are over at the toys section (how we get here?)
Jason: meet us at xxxx travel on the 3rd floor quick, u will be glad.
Me: ok (hung up the phone)

I told May about the call.

Jason and Jasmine were already at the counter, Jasmine is busy filling some paper, when Jason saw us walk in, he gave me a cheeky wink. I was wondering what is this all about. And than he saw the Roses bouquet in May's hand and our hands bounded together, he nudge Jasmine: Honey, look! look!

Jasmine turned around saw our hands and the roses, she cheered, but turned to Jason: When was the last time you bought me any flowers?

Jason: Errrrrrrrr ...... Today?

Jasmine: May, you dun have school on Tuesday right? 

May: Nope. What's up?

Jasmine: We were thinking of going for a short break in the nearby Island resort. Do you want to join us? Since Monday is Public Holiday, we will take leave on Tuesday.

May: okie. Whose going?

Me: Not fair! How come no one invite me?

Jasmine: with things going between you too, u think it is possible to break you guys up? So, there's 4 of us. We will take 2 deluxe rooms.

My i5 brain is already computing, 2 rooms! What's the combination? boys-boys, gals-gals? Or boy-gal, boy-gal?

May: okie, when do we leave? Tomorrow?

Jasmine turned towards the counter staff: when is the latest vessel departing today?

Counter staff: you guys probably can take the 1830 vessel. Should I go ahead to issue the ticket? So it will be 4d3n.

Jasmine turn towards us: Guys, any problem?

May and myself: okie (we were like squeezing our claimed palm tighter, making a silence nod and agreement to the event)

Jason: Honey, how come I dun get to say a thing?

May: you have options not to go. There is lots of Angmo over there! I cab spend my time with them.

Jason to the staff: 4! FOUR ticket at 1830. (pulled out his wallet and hand over his VISA card)

Jasmine: you idiot!

Jason to me: You can pay me later.

The counter staff took our name, printed the confirmation, and send us home packing. It is about 2, so we have 4 more hours to packed and get to the ferry terminal.

We split up and make arrangement to pack and meet up at 1800 at TMFT.

I asked May if I should come back to pick her up, or should I wait down stairs while she packed. She suggested waiting for her. I told her to take her time, while I sing over to the nearby NTUC for some provision and supplies.

After alighting her, I went to pick up the supplies. 

I bought quite a few items, suntan lotion, large and small towels, potato chips, peanuts, sunflower seed, chocolates, biscuits, playing cards and others .... 

While queuing for the cashier, there was the Condom stand, I wonder if I will get to use them this trip, I decided to be prepare, so I grab the Durex 12 pack and a bottle of sensual lotion. 

After paying, I packed the items in a folded up travel bag, placing the condom and sensual lotion at the bottom packed in the towels.

While waiting for May, my brain is now over clocked ..... Fantasying what will happen. 

TBC 

Last edited by drslump99; 20-09-2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Haizzz. Typo again
Old 21-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Shiok preparing for love war....prc must be tight...enjoy it don't waste it
Old 21-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

iPhone, iPad users, iOS 6.0 is ready for download.
FYI.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

continuing from

After paying, I packed the items in a folded up travel bag, placing the condom and sensual lotion at the bottom packed in the towels.

While waiting for May to come down, my brain is now over clocked ..... Fantasying what will happen later. I send her a sms informing that I am ready and waiting for her down stairs.

I fish out by BB and wrote an email to the HR informing that I have to go overseas for a few days for some URGENT matters and will be back to office on Wednesday.

May replied saying that she will need another 20 minutes before she can be down stairs. I replied no problem. We still have a little more than 3 hours to the rendezvous

I parked my car, drop in to the near by food centre, ta-pow some Kaya-Loti and 2 cups of fruit juice since we did not had lunch. We may be hungry before reaching the Island Resort.

While continue to wait for her, I mentally go through our supplies and items that we need. I do not want to buy over there, cause it will be expensive. Everything seems to be in order. Soon May appeared from the void deck, I quickly fast hand fast leg help her with her items. She has showered and change to something more relax, T-shirt and Bermuda with Sandals, perfect for beach wear.

I don't know why, after I stuffed her bag into the truck, I gave her a light hug and a light kiss, saying I missed you. May laughed and hug me back. Than I open the passenger door for her to get in.

In no time, we reached my place. I politely invited her to wait for me instead of sitting in the car. I can't wait to see my mom's jaw drop if she found out I brought a girl home to "visit her. [cunning smile, this time WIN Liao]

Things always seem not to go the way I wanted.
My mother has gone out with my papa, mahjong perhaps. sigh!! Out Indonesia domestic maid, Sarah was kind off shock seeing me bring a gal home, for the first time within her last 5 years with us.

I quickly grab my overnight bags, began throwing in, a little messy, all my clothing for a 4D3N trip. May was with me, she asked me to stop making a mess. She repack my belonging nicely into the bag, much more organize manner. I was thinking I could get use to her packing my stuff for the rest of our lives, she seems to be a perfect wife candidate. She even help me pack my undies nicely. [my heart just melted]

Sarah come knocking on my open door, offering some water and a fruit platter to May, before she left the room, she said "Chatik ya"

I quickly pass her my toiletries, electrical and medical pouch to complete my packing. I was wondering to bring my laptop, but since there is still much room, I decided to bring along.

As there is 2 more hours to go, I asked May to make herself at home, switch on the air-con in the room and my PC. I excused myself for a quick shower in my attached bath room. May was browsing some China News website when I am done.

Luckily, I remember that we need Rupiah, luckily, I still have quite a few million rupiah from my last trip to Tg Bali. I counted 9.5 million, should be sufficient, I think. Anything else, we can always use our plastic credit card.

I recheck with May if she has brought her Passport along, after confirming, we are all ready to go. My watch indicate 1615. We still have plenty of time, I need another 30 minutes to get to TMFT.

May is quite engross is reading some article about some current affairs in China. I stood behind her trying to see what kind of article interest her so much. It turn out to be some Entertainment Gossip. HAHAHAAHA, Girls will be Girls.

When she realize me standing behind her, she asked, ready to go? I said, we still have some time before our meeting time. I asked if there is any place that she like to visit in eastern part of Singapore. She said nope. so I suggest we hang around at my place till 1720 before we set off.

She went to some China website to download 2 program, PPS and PPTV. This is actually China FOC Video-on-Demand program. After running the program, she selected some China Variety program. As there is only 1 chair in my room. We ended up sitting in my bed, about 3 feet from my monitor. As we watch the program, I put my arm around her shoulder while she lean towards mine. I cannot remember what was that particular program, but it was something really funny, we laughed and laughed till stomach cramp. I hate to grab some tissue as we laugh till there were tears in our eyes.

This time, while I put my arms on her shoulder, she hug me back as we continue to watch the program. As her hair was so near to me, I turn a little and gave a little kiss on her hair. She lifted up her head, soon our eyes met. The feeling was so magical. We had our first light kiss, no tongue, if any body wonder. It was a very gentle kiss
Old 21-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
alexanderegrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fast becoMing a fan of yours. The narration and plot is good, at least it concentrates on the emotional parts as well. Keep it coMing fast.
Old 22-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah ! can just book a tour to go to Indonesia like that?
PRC passport holder needs to have visa, is it?
If not, you have to prepare some cash to slip in between her passport to bribe the Indonesian custom!
Old 22-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
derrick_sg2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

PRC passport go Indonesia can apply for on land visa. If dun no pls shut up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
wah ! can just book a tour to go to Indonesia like that?
PRC passport holder needs to have visa, is it?
If not, you have to prepare some cash to slip in between her passport to bribe the Indonesian custom!
Old 22-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
shake1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick_sg2005 View Post
PRC passport go Indonesia can apply for on land visa. If dun no pls shut up!
I don't know which Indonesia is TS is referring to..but PRC cannot get visa on arrival; PRC required to obtain visa in advance.

https://www.brf.com.sg/phpsite/?page_id=219
Old 22-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

PRC is #42 in Cat 2. Eligible for VOA
My company PRC staff visit the 3 nearby island in in out out like no one business
So no problem for PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shake1 View Post
I don't know which Indonesia is TS is referring to..but PRC cannot get visa on arrival; PRC required to obtain visa in advance.

https://www.brf.com.sg/phpsite/?page_id=219

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1