The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!
Re: L18H54 Apple (nice boobs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinthehouse View Post
thought 150 for this house? so 100 30min?

Nope bro, its $100 for 45mins.

But I found out from g2 last time that 45mins is not entitled to you.
Is asac (as soon as cum) then go already, or 45mins, which ever comes 1st.

And is not like she has no chemistry with me, because she told me that, but she let me stay inside until 45mins.

And we do role play as well. I tell her the scenarios and she act it out.
haha, really feel like there's chem.

Then another day when she wasn't there I took another gal, forgot the number already. shit!
Then when I unload already she rush me out, like cannot relax.
Then she told me the same thing.

So it apparently is true, 45mins or when u cum, which ever comes 1st.

1st time I come across this.
But I still like the gals there. CHIO

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 28-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Only came to this house once since Apple left the shore. Apple was one of the nicest gals, her bangin' body like NaNa (ex 1803), but face-wise NaNa still prettier. And she was the only girl I tried in 1854 that provided bbbj.

Wonder if there are other nice gals in this house.
Old 24-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

So far here I tried 2, 6 & 8.

2 was the 1st gal I took when I 1st went to the house.

Took 8 one day when 2 wasn't there.

8 has a pretty face. But no kissing. But loves to smile, make you feel like you wanna kiss her but you cant.

Then 6, 6 really has the whole package of a gf in my opinion.

Really reminded me of my GF last time.

Really make you feel like she wants you that type.

Not the normal friendly, not the normal SOP, we didn't shower, we just sat, talk, hug, French, and is really like one thing leads to another, then touching all over, then remove bra and panties, then paint her, she bbbj me, then F* with clothes, yea, we took off underwear but leave clothes.

Really good experience.

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 01-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Smile Re: L18H54 Apple (nice boobs)

This thread is almost forgotten and It's certainly an injustice not to revive it because now there are more than 10 WLs for fellow bros to choose from.
I have tried 5 of them and these 2 definitely deserve an FR.

Name: Lisa - tag 12
Face: sweet looking young girl 7.5
Height: 1.67 there about
Tits: A cup with nice small nips
Waist: no flap, firm
Ass: nice and round, abit of flabbiness at the chip
Bbbj: she is really good, suck and lick my lollipop like it's really tasty
Attitude: very accommodating
Gfe: excellent, she is my lover
French: first couple of visits, she resisted now we are like lovers
Fj: making love with her is like doing with a lover, wild but gentle
Rtf: absolutely...done her 6 times and will continue till she Ord
Note: guys she just started 3 mths plus, Lisa used to work as a hotel door greeter back home. She is beautiful and a soft-spoken girl. Please be gentle with her . I like her service and usually give her a small tip.

Name: Milan tag 18
Face: 7.5 with big eyes...she looks more like Malaysian
Height: 1.63 there about
Tits: A cup with nice nips, they harden when you touch them. What a turn on
Body: a bit more meaty than Lisa with nice firm waist and round ass
Bbbj: she is abit of a commando, once I couldn't tahan and cim . She took all in..wow..she is good
Attitude: she is abit of the commando type...bros who like all sort of patterns will find her an excellent partner
Gfe: she is my 2nd lover in this house...no horse run , of course my small tip helps
Fj: like I say earlier she give excellent explosive sex..can do many patterns except I can't haha...
Note: Milan is another gem who stated 7 mths back. Guys though she play rough do be nice to her
Rtf: up her more than 8 times and will continue till she graduate

Guys this house charges $100 for 40 mins and the okts are friendly.
Besides Lisa and Milan , there are about 8 other girls. Some look quite good too but I still prefer these 2 gems
Fj: she is a gem
Old 21-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bestofbest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there CAT 50 in this house?
Old 18-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

For info to all brothers this Prc joint will be converted to viet joint wef 29 sep according to the okt. Prices don't know yet . Some WLs were transferred to 1844 and the 2 service-oriented babes as well as my favorites g18 and g6 are now at 1826. Prices the same $100 for 40 mins of awesome sexperience . In this house there are 5 other girls and the okts are very friendly...have fun
Old 19-09-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
For info to all brothers this Prc joint will be converted to viet joint wef 29 sep according to the okt. Prices don't know yet . Some WLs were transferred to 1844 and the 2 service-oriented babes as well as my favorites g18 and g6 are now at 1826. Prices the same $100 for 40 mins of awesome sexperience . In this house there are 5 other girls and the okts are very friendly...have fun
thx for the info

good to hv more viet house(s), tho I haven't tried any yet
Old 03-10-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wonderland141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro knows if this new Viet house open yet? Any FR?
Old 19-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

This Viet house had 3 WLs when I visited. Was told by the OKT boss that it is $100 for 50 mins. Picked the WL with tag g2. Slim, with long hair, not taller than 1.6m, fair-skin and pleasant facial features. She truly did not disappoint! Can french intimately. I had a good time with her in the cowride, doggie and missionary positions. Her passionate moaning kept me going ... 50 mins were barely enough. I commended her good service to the boss.
Old 19-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i will change thread title and include this house in the $100 list

1st viet $100 i heard of....lol
Old 19-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i will change thread title and include this house in the $100 list

1st viet $100 i heard of....lol
It's WH54, the cat50 viet house
Old 19-05-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
It's WH54, the cat50 viet house
alamak....oks

erm...is there $50 for this house
Old 19-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
alamak....oks

erm...is there $50 for this house
Yes 25mins
Old 10-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18WH54 - Viet

Tried G8, name Kelly, of this house. She is here for 2 mths alrdy. 1.64m tall, 53 kg, she is pleasant, gentle looking and yet slutty. Paid $100 for a 50 min session. Never ask abt AR and painting. Her C cup boobs were well-used to tease and excite. Great to fondle and grab too. Skilful in arousing by fingering. Can french intimately and passionately. Gave very deep-throat BJ. Almost cum during bj. She is a very fit lass: come on strong during cowgal and enjoyed hard missionary fuck. Give great GFE, tremendously patient and of good temperament. Deserve an RTF!
Old 10-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18WH54 - Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried G8, name Kelly, of this house. She is here for 2 mths alrdy. 1.64m tall, 53 kg, she is pleasant, gentle looking and yet slutty. Paid $100 for a 50 min session. Never ask abt AR and painting. Her C cup boobs were well-used to tease and excite. Great to fondle and grab too. Skilful in arousing by fingering. Can french intimately and passionately. Gave very deep-throat BJ. Almost cum during bj. She is a very fit lass: come on strong during cowgal and enjoyed hard missionary fuck. Give great GFE, tremendously patient and of good temperament. Deserve an RTF!
Wasted on part she only provides BJ if Bbbj is truly gfe feeling only gf will give Bbbj lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1