The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 18-10-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

thanks for sharing that sound kinky hahaha nevertheless hope to try it once

Quote:
Originally Posted by teonama View Post
I have tried once in my bedroom...full length window. opposite is a condo which their kitchen is facing me. my bed was by the window and was rather high, there was once we forgot to close the curtain and her position was bending over at the edge of the bed while i was behind her back. our room light was off but night light was on...so is quite dim but im pretty sure we were very visible to the outside view. so piak piak halfway i notice there is someone...confirm a woman...tied hair standing at the kitchen opposite the block looking at us...it was very exciting and i can see her very clearly standing there watching all the while...luckily wife wasnt wearing her specs so she didnt notice ...eventually cum on her back and shortly the woman was gone...
Old 18-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
WCP has a few carparks...
nw feel like exploring e plc 2nite w my OC.. lolx
Old 19-10-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
WCP has a few carparks...
Where Can Piak? hehe.
Old 19-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Lucky never record with their phones. People these days cannot just stand there and watch a good show, die die must pull out a phone and record
Yes totally agree. Some of my gfs ok for people to watch from far but once they take out hp is a big no no.

Sharing some of the encounters in SG where my gfs were ok and someone else was watching:
1) in my room with door opened and my friends were outside living room
2) in my room with my brother outside peeping
3) in my car with window wind down and other cars or people nearby
4) in hotel room facing office building and parks with curtain fully opened and lights on
5) at hdb staircase and void deck
Old 19-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
nw feel like exploring e plc 2nite w my OC.. lolx
Going to be crowded haha

To all the brothers going there please keep some distance away and off your headlight when driving into the cp. Thank you.
Old 19-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SteveNicol4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
1) in my room with door opened and my friends were outside living room
2) in my room with my brother outside peeping
3) in my car with window wind down and other cars or people nearby
4) in hotel room facing office building and parks with curtain fully opened and lights on
5) at hdb staircase and void deck
My favourite is watching from office building
Old 20-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
death_toy is one of the Best!death_toy is one of the Best!death_toy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_toy View Post
Just did a tudung poly girl last night mount faber in car.

Called her in the middle of the night to ask for quick meetup at void deck. She had no time to get ready and came down in tshirt and shorts as she thought i just wanna pass her something and go back home to sleep. Convinced her to get in my car and go for a quick drive. End up in mount faber carpark and did it and she swallowed my full load.
Got a few dm me for contact. I guess i wont be meeting her again after that night but if u want her contact, must be ready to trade
Old 20-10-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
konbakwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveNicol4 View Post
My favourite is watching from office building
Would you PCC and let them watch you too?
Old 22-10-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Not exactly public, but anyone else likes to fuck in hotels facing a road or expressway? Such a turn on, especially at night with the lights on
This one best choice is Swissotel.... at the balcony OR
Ritz Carlton in the toilet or hall... both also got big window
Or the outdoor bathtub at Hotel 1924....
Old 22-10-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Nice! Will bring my OL fb to try them out
Old 22-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Met a sports lady and decided to go for a run together along green corridor. Happen to keep brushing her while running and her strong perfume makes me erected during the run. She brushed her hand across my groin area and feel the hardness ( I was wearing tights during the run so the budge was quite hard and obvious). She looked at me and asked me how come so hard so I told her due to her. When she saw no one was around us while she was running in front of me, she moved her hand towards the back to grab my dick to feel the hardness. I replied her gesture by giving her butt a slap and grab.

During the run were all the teasing and grab when there wasnt anyone around. Slotting my hand into her sports bra to grab and fiddle her nips, touching her pussy outside her tights, she slotted her hand into my tights to masturbate a bit. Saw a lone trail along the green corridor and decided to head that way since its not a common used route. Went deep into that quiet trail, stop, saw no one around and quiet, grab her and kissed her. Pulled her sportsbra up to suck her nips while her hands were inside my tights masturbating. She pulled my tights down and outspring my harden dick into her face. She gave me a quick blowjob to wet my dick. I pulled her up and pulled down her tights and finger her already moist pussy. Penetrated her easily while my dick was wet with her saliva and her wet pussy. Just bang her a few times to enjoyed that sexual moments and quickly pulled up our tights before suddenly anyone comes. Squeezed her boobs again before we continue our run.

Quite an excitment though because very afraid suddenly a runner or hiker will come past that route. Guess small head overcomes big head also since I also heck care about std to let her blowjob me and fuck her raw the first time we met. Nice B cups boobs and wet pussy. Hope to see her again.

Please dont ask me for her contact and dont ask me where is that quiet trail route also coz I want to let it remain quiet. Lol
Old 22-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow.. sure look forward to trying any 1 of them.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My 24th Fb fucked 3 days back!
Ok, maybe not Fb but did fuck her

Christian who swear by her principles.

Went on our 2nd date to a movie.
Started to fonder her in the dark and arouse her.
Intially got some resistance but after that played along with me.

After movie ended, brought her to an empty office.
Kissed and smooched, and fingered her.

Pushed me away. but eventually gave me.

Fucked her on the floor but did not come inside.

I was questioned by her what i really was looking for when i date her.
But seems like I still can meet her next time.

Not sure if FB or ONS.

let's see.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Met a sports lady and decided to go for a run together along green corridor. Happen to keep brushing her while running and her strong perfume makes me erected during the run. She brushed her hand across my groin area and feel the hardness ( I was wearing tights during the run so the budge was quite hard and obvious). She looked at me and asked me how come so hard so I told her due to her. When she saw no one was around us while she was running in front of me, she moved her hand towards the back to grab my dick to feel the hardness. I replied her gesture by giving her butt a slap and grab.
Nice share bro
Old 23-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up u 12 bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1