The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
[QUOTE/]let men know if u want to explore together. Text me
Bro etsys - try not to post photos...your photos get quoted at least 10 times...think you are okt provide free contact...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
AhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wer r u belongs bros, r u in philippines
Old 04-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried nuru massage outcall from shogun spa to my hotel. Specifically requested for a girl with large natural tits to feel them glide around during nuru.

Got the girl i wanted, curvaceous with big tits although bit chubby but totally fine by me. Commms before the outcall was prompt and professional, girl arrived at my hotel room door as promised. The price stated (php3k) was for nuru and HJ. But i know pinay babes are fukin horny and sucker for sweet-talk. The nuru massage on my back was fantastic with her soft tits sliding all over my back and thighs. Managed to sweet-talk my way till her pussy was grinding and grinding my hard cock non stop for 5 min after I turned around for the front nuru. I knew she was really into it and was really horny so i just kept whispering dirty talks into her ears. Soon enough she asked "do you want extra service?" I knew she wanted to fuck me coz she said "but I don't know how to do handjob". Really? Dont know how to do HJ? Hahahaha. To be honest, i did not being enough pesos for my first day, was intending to change more in day 2 so i really had just a bit more than what the nuru massage actually cost. I told her that and she agreed and wore Condom on me. The moment she mounted her pussy on my cock, all hell broke loose and she went fucking wild and horny.

She cummed so quickly but she rode and rode, moaning away loudly till i cummed woth a loud moan. The walls in my hotel room were quite thin and the neighbouring rooms were taken, my neighbours probably heard our loud moans. But god, that was one of the most memorable moments i had in my sex life. Nuru massage with large natural tits gliding all over my bosy followed my a sex-crazy horny pinay lady mounting me like a cowboy moaning so loudly, enjoying herself before cumming, and continuing to ride me till i cum.

All for the price of a HJ coz she claims she "dont know how to do handjob ( im sure... babe you wre just fukin horny and wanted sex! Hehe)"

Yup thats it, just wanted to share my experiences in The land of hot babes. ��
Old 05-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro etsys - try not to post photos...your photos get quoted at least 10 times...think you are okt provide free contact...
haha ...

I added disclaimer some girl have no contact, hit and run only

Can't make everybody happy.

Philippines is large fish tank if one has patience and prepare in advance ..

And ugly me success 5 out of 10, for guys who are Gwapo no hard ... Only place I have seen girls throwing themselves over hot guys (very rare happen to me ... But seen happen to other guys ... )

Last edited by etsys; 06-05-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darabar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be at the Seda Bonifacio Global City hotel.
Anything interesting there?
Old 07-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darabar View Post
I will be at the Seda Bonifacio Global City hotel.
Anything interesting there?
nothing much Unless you have time for ground work with free lance. You can troll Market Market..

Or take a grab to P Burgos ...
Old 09-05-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
juicyleaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingwaffles View Post
Dropped you a PM
bro Waffles, can share forum link?
Old 09-05-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Tommyf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi lee_man_sg,

Can you please share her contact?
Old 09-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

For those who need a refresher on All Things PH .. A refresher program

apologies to kssaint !

https://sbfsg.net/showth...post13 076094
Old 09-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyf View Post
Hi lee_man_sg,

Can you please share her contact?
Use PM please, than post ...
Old 10-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Can PM me her contact?

Quote:
this one asked 3k, but turn off for Me as lot of tattoos..

This is her photo not showing the tattoos ..

the three girls in one photo now work in Bottoms ! Mummy is my old friend

The other sweet well dressed girl - she's Stephanie - remember her name ..
Old 11-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I staying New world makati next month, any recommendation?
Old 12-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Can PM me her contact?
Actually you could have PM me !! No offense .. don't wanna see too many "PM ME" posts cluttering here .. if possible.

She's not replying to my messages any more ... Only the P Burgos mummy is actively responding, and the MILF with big boobies

And it would be nice if you didn't include the picture when replying to the post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually you could have PM me !! No offense .. don't wanna see too many "PM ME" posts cluttering here .. if possible.

She's not replying to my messages any more ... Only the P Burgos mummy is actively responding, and the MILF with big boobies

And it would be nice if you didn't include the picture when replying to the post
Bro

You see the problem...another nick quoted your posts with photos asking for contact...I believe you are been nice to reply or pm contact...

but where are the forums...why nobody post forums after trying...

what benefits you get for giving contacts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-05-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35SPEEDZ View Post
Any kakis planning to go Manila nxt mth ?
me

i be at makati
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1