The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Yue Yiao (月瑶), Hse 2062a, for the 1st time.

1) Debut on Nov 2018. From Si Chuan. No prior experience in flesh trade. 22 yr old.

2) Standing at 1.58m, 48 kg, slim and having a flat tummy. A size boobs. Body is petite and attractive to me.

Long hair, medium ridge small sharp nose, single eye-lid foxy, garish eyes, nice attractive small mouth and lips to kiss. She
had sexual allure and her look attracted me very much, reminded me of a combination of a little resemblance to both An An and Cai Ser. I like her look.
Saw her once at 1658a's counter 3 weeks ago and could not forget her. She spoke in a direct nanner, just like An An.

3) Good GFE for the 2 hr session. Nice hugging, fun chit chating during love making, never gave me black face for my long pounding, warm and itimate nice feeling. I like her legs circling tight on my waist and hands holding my back tight, with good caressing on my face , neck and back and uttering her soft moans upon my thrustings. Lots of fun chatting and thrusting of the tight pussy concurrently.

4) No frenching. But allowing wet lip kissing. My tongue could not penetrate her teeth, lol.
Allowed me to lick and suck her upper and lower lips, treating her lips as tongue, hahaha. Occasionally, she would bite my upper and lower lips during the hot sex. She was naughty. She would stick out her tongue for a few secs a few times to tease me. I could only stare and not fast enough to suck her tongue, knn. Nice wet lip kissing. Kissing her face, ear, neck, inhaling her breath .........shiok .......
spiced up our love making.

5) No AR. No painting. But i requested her to pose in 69 position while she BBBJ me. She displayed the position and mentioned that not to paint her. But i ambushed her in 69 and had a 1 sec solid pressed in long tongue slide lick , shiok ah She showed me an annoyed (no black face) but cute and lovely look, hahahaha, so fun ) Her pussy looked clean, attractive and so tasty. If allowed to paint, i probably would perform a 15 to 30 mins cunnilingus, lol.

6) Her pussy was very tight. I had to gang hu chu ga liao in order to sustain.
She was very mischievous to clamp her cunt tight in various positions making me no choice but to switch positions frequently to get the little time break to cool down.
Finally, collapsed in doggy with her lying flat and only survived 10 secs in this position.

7) Solid stamina to withstand my poundings. Accomodating to all positions i wanted. A very steamy sex with good chemistry. Decided to extend one hr at the 50th min time mark. Lots of grindings making her high and excited with soft moanings. Nice to watch her attractive face, wet kissings, nice and fun affection and feelings ......the sex was hot and enjoyable.

8) Nice BBBJ with tightness in mouth with suction and erotic licking of balls on the 2nd hr. I just lie down, watched her attractive face and let her performed. About 15 mins of enjoyment in this section.

A very sextisfying and fun experience with a lovely, petite, attractive WL. A good RTF girl for me. Leaving GL in a good mood.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Welcomed back whether openly or silently in the background!
Had been busy with work and gatherings in later part of the week hence not been reading nor even replying in the forum. Frankly also abit tired from trying Viet FL, rtf 1669 XX and tried 1669 Lele and Lulu for past 2 weeks.

I for one support any truthful FR wrt the gals’ attributes, services.
Your FRs definitely allow me to identify which gals I can target instead of trying blindly. I’m not bothered by any ‘salt and vinegar’ that might have rubbed other bros in a wrong way.

I do sense from your postings that you might have been affected by the responses from other bros.

My advice is not to take these to heart. Afterall, our identities are not known hence I don’t think it’ll harm you in anyway if you decide to ignore haters and tcss with any willing bros. When I post FRs, these are meant only for sharing and I don’t intend to generate much traffic/ noise.

Cheers and hope to see more FRs from you promoting good gals!
😊

Bro, just saw your post. Thats Great, hahaha.

Same as u, am busy with many reports to furnish. Also, usually after the frequent bonkings, i still carry out trainings for the upcoming competition.

At least still have about 6 WLs to clear, let aside RTF ones.

Happy bonkings, Birdie
Old 08-12-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow solid bro!
Seems you’ve come back literally with a bang!
Will keep in view first until I can see other FRs indicating that she’s not highly selective in frenching.

Frenching is a must for me nowadays

😅
Lol, wet kissing furnished by Yue Yiao was also fantastic to me.Nice licking of her A boob nipples in i
in Lotus was also shiok shiok. I am more versatile than u, haha.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:18 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
[B][SIZE="3"]

Then we come to APOJAJA and BIGBADBIRD whose cocks get hard by DPOWER's accurate FRs. There is also the moron TURGID who hangs onto every word. I don't know how to put this to you idiots, the last thing that DPOWER FRs are...is accurate. It's a fucking comedy. I can agree with Fat Fatt that he write something so whatever, buyer beware. But to say it's accurate? HAHAHAHAHA...nothing more than the fantasies of a bald, short 50yr old Ah Pek. How's that 6 pack coming along? LOL He got chemistry with WL so they french him? HAHAHAHA. I think they would have more fun fucking a mop.

Then there is the best advice from MRBIGBADBIRD:

Do you have any idea how many photos of him are circulating on the wechats? Hey idiot, just about ALL the WLs and OKTs and half the customers in GL know who is. You call that nobody??? WHO THE FUCK told you his identity is secret and when he opens his mouth there are no repercussions? No harm? LOL What kind of service do you think he's going to get when he next visits 1606? OEI MORON, when you talk got anything go through your brain or not?

It's heartwarming to see the bunch of idiots led by the pedo kia fall in to support their comrade. Talk shit all day long about things they know nothing about. Speaking about this pedo kia, didn't he say that 1651 got a lot of nice cars parked outside and business very good?

I really like the way you slap each others back and call each other SENIOR BRO. LOL. Fucking noobs. Go hang out in the newbies section. Chiong so long still know shit.

I remember Dignified69 wanting to know how to have dinner with WLs. Here's something you can do which doesn't need money. After you f finish, you ask the WL whether got read sammyboy and heard of this idiot called DPOWER. Then you show her his photo and his FR. Let his actions speak for themselves and laugh and laugh with the WL about it. Build rapport. You tell the WL if you ever encounter him, BEWARE! He will try to remove the condom and later write a long FR about her about things which didn't happen. He like to spit saliva also and if he ever buy you a Coach bag, liao! He will never get over it. This will get you into the WLs good books. What you don't want to do, is follow Unfit and call down all the forum shit (as listed above) to try her, she will hate you.
Hello brother gogeylang, your post is the real power house de! Well said lah! I like! Not like Dimpower oso knoe as DPower. I prefer to call him Dcannon bcos 80% of what he said to be are bullshit. Kumsiah!
Old 09-12-2019, 11:21 PM
SamSter

JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by konbanwawa View Post
Most people joined the forum to read FRs and get info on girls.
However, there are some who are here to seek attention from forum members. To them, life is bland without likes or favorable comments from senior samsters. It's not surprising that they start to exaggerate the FRs, or pulled scumbag stunt like forcing raw... it's all for the attention.
Hello brother konbanwawa, u another powerhouse de! Your england bery the power siah! Me xiao de need to learn from u. Well said bout DPower. Full agree plus chop that DPower FR 80% bull shit one + exaggerate until got sky no ground. Kumsiah!
Old 09-12-2019, 11:25 PM
SamSter

Thumbs down Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, wet kissing furnished by Yue Yiao was also fantastic to me.Nice licking of her A boob nipples in i
in Lotus was also shiok shiok. I am more versatile than u, haha.
Hello Dcannon, ‘tis time boh swallow saliva ah? Got remove condom to raw fuck boh? How many times u make WL cum ‘tis time ah? KNN, we didn’t born yesterday u knoe? U Wan 2 bull us, pls be mo clever lah!
Old 10-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother gogeylang, your post is the real power house de! Well said lah! I like! Not like Dimpower oso knoe as DPower. I prefer to call him Dcannon bcos 80% of what he said to be are bullshit. Kumsiah!
I just write what normal people with brain will know. The problem is the bunch of idiots here are not normal. They forget about the silent majority and when they get among themselves and start talking rubbish, they think it's the norm. Most people have the common sense not to sabotage a WL by introducing her to a poor, old and ugly bastard who like to spit saliva into WL's mouth. It should be obvious that DPOWER is a loose nut. But yet here they are, exchanging info with DPOWER.

Online, among themselves, they forget what they really are - lao cockroach and talk louder and louder. IRL, shut the fuck up lah! What you know? Most people have no time for the mad posting of a 50yr old Ah Pek...except for the bunch of idiots who are also the same kind of Ah Peks. Brother brother, Kawan kawan, later take bus and mrt home together. You're dealing with people with very low mentality.

You did a good job pointing out that the moron TURGID got $400 GST voucher which means his income is less than 30k and he lives in a 2room flat at most. The only jobs I know which pay so low are coffeeshop assistant, rubbish collector and security guard. This is the DPower, pedokia, turgid, bigbadbird crowd. No money to pay for what they want but everyday come online talk like boss want frenching and boost each other ego calling each other Dai Kor and Senior Bro. Pathetic.

GST voucher...hahaha have not seen one of those before. Govt does not make it easy to qualify for payout. To be able to get full amount from govt must be exceptionally hard luck case. LOL
Old 10-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
neotradtattoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Ting Ting 1654A who has been here for 1 year plus already. Along with Ella, she is considered a senior WL based on her total working period in this house.

First impression: An average looking fair-skinned girl with big eyes and medium height of 1.6m. She has A cup boobs but her butt is quite meaty. Her smile is her main attraction, before she starts her service, that is. More on that later.

Shower service: Boob rub, butt rub, sucking of my nipples and BBBJ. Her BBBJ comes in two styles, normal deep throat and cold water. Both of which kept my dick hard in the shower.

On bed service: Catbath on my back and front, AR, BBBJ (both reverse and normal) and 69 painting. Her reverse BBBJ is the main attraction for me at this stage of the session. I enjoyed how she BBBJ me while I was in crawling position with my butt lifted up, and her pulling my hard dick with her mouth from behind me. Previously, this move has been executed perfectly by Malaysian Yumi at house 1606. I'm glad I found a PRC WL who can do it as well as Yumi.

FJ: After putting the cap on, I bonked Ting Ting first in doggy position where I got to squeeze and lightly slap that perky butt of hers. After getting that adrenaline rush from all that pumping behind her, we switched to missionary. I continued to thrust my dick into her pussy while we frenched each other. Her moans sexcited me along with the continuous thrusting until I finally cummed.

Overall: My top choice in this house. Already RTF her a few times within last month. A cheonging record for me. Guess her reverse BBBJ won me over. Her friendly personality and cheerful smile makes me very comfortable too.
hi bro,

how much to bonk and duration ?
Old 10-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotradtattoo View Post
hi bro,

how much to bonk and duration ?
$150 for 1 hour.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New explorations.

Drove down on a rainy day to L20H58 and ordered new girl.

House 2033
Name: Xiao Bao

A fair skinned girl with nice C Cup boobs that I think is just nice to play with.

Attitude - 7.5
Service - 7.0

Being a new girl, I think the skills arent up to par with some of the ang pai whose skills and service alone can cover up for their looks and figure. But I am sure this gem will shine a little better if fellow bros teach this dog some new skills.

Till the next session.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerboy099 View Post
New explorations.

Drove down on a rainy day to L20H58 and ordered new girl.

House 2033
Name: Xiao Bao

A fair skinned girl with nice C Cup boobs that I think is just nice to play with.

Attitude - 7.5
Service - 7.0

Being a new girl, I think the skills arent up to par with some of the ang pai whose skills and service alone can cover up for their looks and figure. But I am sure this gem will shine a little better if fellow bros teach this dog some new skills.

Till the next session.
Not new, transferred from other house.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 11-12-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
Bro, Xiao Bao is Willy's new gal who joined them in Oct before they shift to 2033 but has not got her yellow card then.
Willy shifted to 2033 on 1 Nov 2019.

She started work in 2033 on 8 Nov 2019 after getting her Yellow Card to join the GL workforce.
I bonked her on her second day on 9 Nov.

Yesterday she just returned from her menses leave.
I dun think she got C cups.
Smaller than my Joker palms.

The other two, Xiao Xue and Shan Shan were also Willy's gals previously from 2831A.

The rest of the 5 "new" gals were transferred from 2062 and 1651.

LL, BB, QQ, ......... etc

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 11-12-2019 at 12:31 AM.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, Xiao Bao is Willy's new gal who joined them in Oct before they shift to 2033 but has not got her yellow card then.
Willy shifted to 2033 on 1 Nov 2019.

She started work in 2033 on 8 Nov 2019 after getting her Yellow Card to join the GL workforce.
I bonked her on her second day on 9 Nov.

Yesterday she just returned from her menses leave.
I dun think she got C cups.
Smaller than my Joker palms.

The other two, Xiao Xue and Shan Shan were also Willy's gals previously from 2831A.

The rest of the 5 "new" gals were transferred from 2062 and 1651.

LL, BB, QQ, ......... etc

Happy bonking!
Oh! I think I know who she is. Slightly tall, meaty (for me) but not plump. Was there the day before she started, and heard from willy starting the next day. First time I took first blood, gave a red packet to wish her good luck. Did not rtf as not my preferred body type.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Bonked Darling (Hse 16W12) for the 1st time.

1. Debut since Oct 2019. From Dong Bei. Has prior experience in flesh trade.

2. Standing at 1.56 m, weighing at 47 kg. Long hair, Nice body, bushy pussy, a bit of tummy fat but still body still looked nice and attractive. She is pretty. Pretty eyes. Medium bridge sharp nose, nice small mouth and lips. She resembles the beauty 李冰冰 to some extent. If only she is as slim as Jing Jing or SK , that will be very very solid .....Anyway, she scores high in my Look Department. Nice !! Boob size is A+/B-. 22 yr old.

3) Solid Frencher. Good Chemistry and GFE. Vibrant and cute. I said she is a pretty and cute and nicely plump rabbit, we both borke into good laughter.

4) i tried a few variations of Missionary. Enjoyed so much in thrusting and grinding her, frenching her furiously, sucked her nipples, kissed her face, ear, neck, inhaled her breath, watched the change of her facial expressions upon my change of tempo in thrustings, grindings, deep and shallow, slow and furious and listening to her loud moanings ( but not the very loud type). Sometimes got to french her to reduce the Noise, lol.
Also erotic spooning with good body contact and rubbing, frenching her, hugging her, caressing her breasts, looking into the top ceiling mirror of both lusty, erotic behaviour .....then lifted up her right leg .......shiok ah !

5) According to her, she does perform BBBJ, AR, CIM. She allowed me to press in raw rub but strictly no tuna. I didnt try the above mentioned because i was too busy with my beloved stereotype stuff and styles.
Forgot to paint her, aiyo .....
She said she will go for laser in the near future to rid most of the cunt hair but also to retain some , lol.

6) Very steamy hot sex. My beast mode button was pressed on and activated. Her moanings now became authentic and were hectic, soft and gasping for air and appeared to be in a combination of suffering and great joy. Even at this stage, she still jerked her butt and clamp her cunt , hands embraced me tightly to please me. Very hard working indeed. I like ...... Finally ejected in Missionary via furious thrustings of her tight pussy.

Very sextisfied. Very knn Shioòook !! Lying on bed to watch her taking a quick shower as there was a customer booking her at her homebsse. She left 4 mins earlier before the due 60 mins. She said i really squeezed and fucked her to the max, hahahaha.
As usual, i frenched her and slided and pressed in my right hand over her cunt and ass crack to bid goodbye . She showed me the hump sub lou cute look.

Left GL happily and satisfied.

Last edited by DPOWER; 12-12-2019 at 11:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1