The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Should I Sign Up To Be A GrabFood Deliverer as a Walker?

Hong Kong has been ruled by a unique system guaranteeing greater freedoms than on the mainland since its handover from British rule to China in 1997.

But protests, which began against a now-shelved extradition bill to China, have spiralled into wider calls for democracy and police accountability as violence and demonstrations roil the city, challenging Beijing's authority.
------------
Bare with me for a short while. I was suprised some people wrote on HKG DBS bank telling off the most powerful man in this country. Also brought in pay and pay. Both has nothing to do with HK demo.

I guess this people are PR and new citizens and, they return to their home lands and vent the anger to this country who played them out. Nothing change.

54 yrs allreally. Company and VIP wish to hire foreigners they set terms and conditions so high no one can achieve it. Local delivery staffs left within 6 mths cheap foreigners replace them. I urged our locals to leave. They cannot win the systems.

I wonder is Vietnam people the cheapest labor in this world?
Old 16-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I Sign Up To Be A GrabFood Deliverer as a Walker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Bare with me for a short while. I was suprised some people wrote on HKG DBS bank telling off the most powerful man in this country. Also brought in pay and pay. Both has nothing to do with HK demo.
They wrote that because he went to comment on the protest. Go research.
Old 16-11-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Should I Sign Up To Be A GrabFood Deliverer as a Walker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
They wrote that because he went to comment on the protest. Go research.
Yes, he commented the 5 demand the protester wanted is aimed at humiliating the HK government.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1