The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Share your most daring bonk

A few years back, 5-6 around there, I was working in a ship management company.
The most cham department is the one with the boarding officers (not mine), and these boarding officers are on 24 hours standby and have to go onboard the ships to attend to the ship's requirements and coming back to office for paperwork & doing the reports anytime.
So the office is opened 24 hours.
I was having an 8-5 job but usually doing ot.

There was once I initially agreed to meet my FB after work.
Last minute got reports to rush, need to ot.
Messaged her to apologise.
Got blasted by her instead.
In the end, agreed to meet her for dinner near my office, then maybe a quick bj.
But after dinner, her cb itchy, she wanted action.
I was melting already, because I still got reports to rush.
So she went to my office to help me with my work, hoping that I can end my work earlier.
In the end when finished quite late already, both of us too tired to go hotel.
She suggested we do in the office instead.
But very dangerous because anybody could just walk into the office.
But she couldn't care, saying that no one will come as it's already so late.

After tidying up my stuff, I led her into my boss room. The lights are off but outside, all the lights are on.
We didn't turn on the lights and started stripping and getting intimate, wasting no time at all.

Soon I was holding her down on my boss table and banging her in a standing position.
She was enjoying it a lot and started moaning out loud.
I was also so into the moment that I failed to notice that 2 boarding officers had already came into the office.
My heart leapt into my mouth and I quickly cover her mouth.
Seeing that they didn't hear us, I continued pumping her. And they probably didn't see us because we didn't turn on the lights.
One hand clamped tightly over her mouth and another grabbing her boob, with 2 guys in the office outside the room doing their work, sometimes walking around like getting stuff from printer etc.
(I kept praying that they won't come into the boss room to leave some reports on the table.)
It was super adrenaline rush, like getting risked found out anytime soon.

After the first round ended, they were still doing their stuff outside.
We were trapped inside and couldn't go out.
So we went for a second round doggy style.
After that, I just sat on the floor and she was lying naked on the table totally exhausted.
Both of us trying very hard not to laugh, while waiting for those 2 boarding officers to go home or to the ship.

After everything ended, we wiped clean the table and took a taxi back.
I sent her back before going home.
The taxi charges was very high, especially with the booking and midnight charges.
Got called into my manager's room the next day and questioned about the unusually costly cab charges.
Told her I was too tired and fell asleep and cab driver took me to the wrong place. Got scolded badly, but eventually let me claim the money.

One of my most memorable and best bonks ever.
Best of all, dinner (mine only) and taxi costs covered by company.
Venue of bonk, boss room.
Hotel costs, none.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Gstring85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share your most daring bonk

During the beginning of my adolescence I went on holidays to Spain with a group of friends and during clubbing we pick up a few girls. We decided to have an after party in our room. We were all a bit tipsy/drunk and on our way back to our hotel we walked by a villa with fences. One of my friend climbed on the fences and he saw the swimming pool. As we were drunk we all decide to take a dive and go full moon (naked). The girls hesitated to go naked and decided to keep on their underwear and bra. We stripped our cloths around the corner in a dark alley and climbed over the fence and took a dive in the pool. We were all afraid that the owner would wake up and call the police or beat us out of his pool. After our dive we all got out of the pool and climbed back over the fences. However the lights in the house was still dark. Me and the girl that I picked up wanted to go again the rest of the group wanted to go back for drink. The two of us decide to go for another dive and we would meet the rest in our hotel. We climbed over fences and went in the pool. As we played around we started to kiss each other and we got horny. I quickly went to get the condom from my wallet. We started to fuck on the loungeset in the garden. I was taking her doggystyle and she was moaning louder and louder until the light in the house went on and I believe the owner stuck out his/her head from the window to take a look what noise it was. Both of us were shocked and quickly run and climbed naked over the fences and took our cloths and we run naked on the street luckily during that hour the street was empty and quiet. We went into the first alley which we could find to put on our cloths. We decided to go back to her hotel to finish were we had stopped
Old 12-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
superdrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spent a big part of my career working overseas.

Had countless ONS and FB during those days and there was one MILF (35yo) who was a Senior Director of the Port government.

There was a particular night when I was as usual drinking at the pub after work and she ran into me. After a few drinks, she told be she needs to be fucked and we proceeded out of the bar. Instead of the usual short time hotel, she told me to follow her car. We then drove to her apartment which was just 10 mins away from the Pub. I did not sense anything amiss until she say that her husband is outstation for a few days and wont be home and her daughter is with her mom and wont be back as well.

The moment we entered the apartment, I was not surprised by how luxurious her apartment was as she is holding a very high position in a government agency and the government normally would "provide" high ranking officials housing.

She wasted no time to remove my berms and immediately took my cock in her mouth and started to give me slurpy wet BJ. She is one of those sex-starved MILFs and my previous encounter with her was always un-forgetable. In no time, she was totally wet and keep pleading with me "not to fuck her" . I started to dig her pussy and in no time she squirted and pleading me continuously not to fuck her. I sense the time was right and inserted my dick in her drenched pussy and in less than 5 mins, she squirted again. She squirted a few more times until the bed was drenched and I eventually unloaded into her mouth which she swallowed lustily as usual. Realizing it was already past midnight, I took a quick shower and wore back my clothes and ready to go.

Upon leaving the living room, I saw a family photo of her, her husband and daughter. I swallowed my saliva when I realized that her husband is the local chief of police whom I know as well. (She does not know that I know her husband). I quickly left her house.

Upon reaching home, I could not sleep the entire night as crazy thots start to swarm me:
What happens if there is CCTV in her house
What happens if her husband finds out
I am at the Pub Mon-Sat every night. She and her hubby occasional goes to the Pub as well (separately). SHe will always sit with me at the pub when I am there alone (not with my GF) and when my GF is alround, she stays away.

Thank god eventually nothing happens and the next few times I bang her, it is always short time hotels.
Old 14-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

applies to ladies as well?
Old 14-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
applies to ladies as well?
I believe is a definite YES!
Please share
Old 14-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Danny01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share your story sis
Old 14-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

took a grab car, saw the driver's profile picture.. so cute!

so glad I chose to pay by cash!

got on his car, innocently but quickly adjusted my dress so i exposed a bit of my thighs when i got on the passenger seat beside him by shifting my dress in a hurry.. he looked glad i sat beside him as well... he praised me for sitting in front, used nice words like kind, not stuck up.. the conversations just flowed...

he told me he was divorced... shared custody... 3 kids...

ex wife alienation... always not in the mood.. not once did he want to ask if i was married or attached..

nice guy, conversation could click. good chemistry, not too cheeky and not too boring..

he was so glad when i asked him how was he handling being a single father...

he didn't go on and on.. but somehow he smartly link the conversation to his friends, even those married secretly go for massage... sensing from my response i didn't know what that meant, he explained what goes on in a special massage to me subtlely... i pretended to act blur and he ended up using the word handjob... i continued to act blur... tested him....

to my relief.... and delight... he stopped at there and switched topics..

reached my place, as he was driving in the carpark, i asked him how much, he told me and i started looking through my wallet.. pretended to be in distress, kept apologising, asked him to drive me to another place where the atm is... told him i will refund him more...

he was a gentleman.. very nice to me..

' no no it's ok....... don't worry about it.... can pay me next time right.... maybe you give me your number?'
Old 14-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
took a grab car, saw the driver's profile picture.. so cute!

so glad I chose to pay by cash!

got on his car, innocently but quickly adjusted my dress so i exposed a bit of my thighs when i got on the passenger seat beside him by shifting my dress in a hurry.. he looked glad i sat beside him as well... he praised me for sitting in front, used nice words like kind, not stuck up.. the conversations just flowed...

he told me he was divorced... shared custody... 3 kids...

ex wife alienation... always not in the mood.. not once did he want to ask if i was married or attached..

nice guy, conversation could click. good chemistry, not too cheeky and not too boring..

he was so glad when i asked him how was he handling being a single father...

he didn't go on and on.. but somehow he smartly link the conversation to his friends, even those married secretly go for massage... sensing from my response i didn't know what that meant, he explained what goes on in a special massage to me subtlely... i pretended to act blur and he ended up using the word handjob... i continued to act blur... tested him....

to my relief.... and delight... he stopped at there and switched topics..

reached my place, as he was driving in the carpark, i asked him how much, he told me and i started looking through my wallet.. pretended to be in distress, kept apologising, asked him to drive me to another place where the atm is... told him i will refund him more...

he was a gentleman.. very nice to me..

' no no it's ok....... don't worry about it.... can pay me next time right.... maybe you give me your number?'
waiting for the next episode.....
Old 15-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
adjusted my dress so i exposed a bit of my thighs
Got pic to show?
Old 15-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Most daring bonk has to be fucking my slut lady subordinate at shenton way office building toilets during office hours. Fucked the slut multiples times in all 3 holes. All the while she cannot moan too loud hehehehe was exciting as fuck!
Old 15-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!
Arrow Re: Share your most daring bonk

Having a massage with Mrs just next curtain away, thai girl gave me a bbbj and cim.

Its a clean massage and its a regular place for us. It came as a surprise when the girl rub her pussy against my feet "ACCIDENTALLY", causing an erection.

Follow by many brushes and touch "accidentally". Luckily i took off everything when chaging into those thai styled clothes.

Action started when she massaging my arm and place my hand on her inner thigh allowing to rub her pussy.

Inl slowly untied my pants showing her the full force erection she caused. She signal a handjob but i refuse and insist on a bbbj. She complied.

So a lip tight bbbj with my finger in her wet pussy with my Mrs just less than 3 meters away from me.

Not a bonk but def a daring stunt for me
总是不小心忘记了 平淡不只是因为简单
握紧手里的幸福 也许只有一个人能让你如此的习惯.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

good morning, sexciting posts to start TGIF
Old 15-11-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Just graduated and started working. It was tough, taking over a job which the previous staff just left without handing over. The gal was struggling with work and meeting the deadlines, and was about to give up, but the manager was supportive. The gal work till late at night, broke into tears, wanted to resign, but the manager accompanied and drove her home together and tried his best to comfort her. She carried on with her work, and unknowingly the gal fell in love with the manager.
The gal started to become very conscious of her looks, tried to dress up attractively to draw the manager’s attention to her. Other co-workers noticed as well, informed the gal that the manager was already attached with a gf. The gal did not care, thinking that she can win him over, being younger and prettier and he loves him very much.
From just driving her home, it became dinners together, sharing a bottle of red wine inside the car in a secluded car park, then to kissing and making out in the car. She knows they are in love, and she thinks she can win him over. “Do you love me?” He answered yes. She didn’t asked further whether he loves his gf, she didn’t cared.
6 months down the road, he finally informed her that he was engaged with his gf. The gal was saddened. Within a week, received the ‘red bomb’ from him invitation to his wedding. The gal was struggling with herself, should I go or not. The whole office was attending the wedding dinner, not going would rouse much suspicion and might ruin her beloved manager. Just go.
Arrived at the wedding dinner, saw the wedding photos, it was like a prick in her heart. She’d lost. So loving with his wife. Incoming an SMS, it was from him “I love you, but it was a wrong time. I had to fulfil the promise, sorry”. She replied “I know, I understand, after tonight I will be gone, treasure tonight with me, and you can spend the rest of your life with your wife.”
The wedding dinner went on. The newlywed couple went round to toast, and to her table, she sees the bride, no hatred, just felt let it be, stood beside the bride and took a photo. Took out her handphone SMSed him “The bride is not me tonight, but I want to give everything to you tonight as well my love, find time for me please, this is my little request.” Replied 20 minutes later, “meet me at room# upstairs in 10 minutes time, let them know you are leaving early.”
The gal’s heart was racing, excited and eager to meet him together, privately, just the 2 person man and woman. At the room door, she waited, and he came. She fell into his arms, and kissed passionately. I love you he said, and kissed down her neck and down to her bosom. She melted, the man she loves is making love to her on this ‘special’ night. She reached down his pants removed his belt buckle, unzipped him. He was already rock hard. She licks and kissed it knowing this would be the last time. He lifted her and place her on the bed. She knows what is coming for her, and she wants to give it to him, she wants him to remember her forever. ‘I want it’ she said and he inserted into her. It felt so loving with him inside her, just like a special connection there, 2 become 1. He pumped and she was hugging him tightly. “I want to shoot already” he said, and he wanted to draw out, but the gal hugged him tighter, she wants him to shoot inside her, she wants to give him everything. Finally, he moaned out and she felt the jerking and trembling inside her, he had also given everything to her. She looked at his face, and kissed him again. “Go quickly, she is waiting for you. Please remember tonight, I love you and you’d loved me.” He had booked this room for her, to stay for the night. “Wait for me, I will be back.” He rushed off.
The gal cleaned up the room, and herself as well, wondering whether he will be back. Her mind was confused and excited. The 15 minutes romance was nice, but she wanted more, she wanted him all by herself tonight, just for tonight. She waited, stripped down to her bra and panties, posing in the mirror, wishing to give him the best of her when he comes back.. till she almost dozed off.
A knock on the door, it was him. Her heart was racing, she presented herself to him, posing to him shyly, but she wants him. She asked him how he ‘escaped’ he didn’t answer, but told her he still have to go in a while. Her heart sank, but at least he is here isn’t it? He kept his promise, if there is no love, he wouldn’t be back. The smell of alcohol was heavy, but she didn’t mind, she quickly stripped him and kissed him all over. She knows he is tired, and laid him on the bed, giving him a gentle blowjob. She rode on him, and he caressed her body. It was ecstasy, it touched all the right places and suddenly she felt a strange feeling that engulfed her whole body and trembling, it was her first orgasm. That moment, she felt her heart was totally bonded his. She hugged him tightly and enjoy the feeling of closeness and whispering ‘I love you’ into his ears, and he started to kiss her and they French kissed passionately, till she blurted out ‘fuck me.’ Those words really turned him on, they switched into missionary position. He mounted onto her, and started to pump hard and fast, she felt she was like conquered by him, she was her woman. She clamp her thighs tightly, till he finally released his love juices into her. His head felt beside her’s and panting heavily, and whispered into her ears, “I love you” and she replied, “I love you too, but I know you got to go…”
Putting up a brave front, she helped him dressed up and he left with a kiss on her forehead. Laying on the bed naked, she felt lonely, tears starts to stream down, while she touched the cold patch of love juice that had been left on the bed sheet.
Old 15-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
supervalcona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great shares bros and sis!
Old 15-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8827 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Doggy don't Dare! Closed door bonk only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1