The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of
Life in the corporate world

Hiya brudders, I am a stalker on SBF for more than 15yrs, other than a couple of field reports, I have not contributed much. Decided to share some of my encounter and flings over the years with fellow brudders.

Some actual events and some imaginary ones. Haha.

First time writing this shit, here goes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am working in the corporate world and run a reasonable size group with many pretty girls. I always keep a proper distance from my team to maintain image and reputation. Then again, I am always nicer to girls in the group lah. Over the years, I managed to build a rather "goodie-goodie" image and girls are quite comfortable around me.

It all started after a corporate event, I was driving home and received a text from one of the chio-bu from my group:

Pris: Boss, where are you? Why bo join us for drinks?
Me: Mai lah, I am tired and I also don't drink much, go there for what?
Pris: Come lah, everybody is here, just bond bond with us lor.
Me: Nothing interesting for me leh...go down also boliao lah, enjoy yourself.
Pris: wah.... come down also must be interesting meh, how how to make it interesting for you?
Me: hmm.... i come down, you give me a long hug lor! *joking*
Pris: DONE! come down and i will give you a super long hug.

My head (small one) suddenly woke up, Pris is easily a C cup or maybe even a D, i have been eyeing her for a super long time, but bo balls lah... maybe the drinks during event gave me some courage.

Me: You say one hor... i u-turn now.
Pris: seeya!

I drove super fast to where they were drinking and my head was thinking about that big soft and juicy breast that i am going to feel. I know its cheap thrills lah, but who knows what will happen later!

Parked my car and walked towards the entrance....

Me: I am here, where to meet huh?
Pris: Yeah! you wait outside for me... need to give you your hug.
Me: ON!

Reaching the entrance, i saw Pris in her ultra short dress walking towards me.... without saying anything, she lurched towards me and hugged me tightly.... wah..... i can feel her soft breast crushing into my chest...gosh.... it is really big and soft... It must have been secs, but it felt like a long time, i was so tempted to move my hands lower to cup her ass.

She whisper: boss ah.... long enough anot?
abit paiseh and i reluctantly let go of her... "Ok lah.... could be better but not too bad"

"boss, you very notti leh, i haven't see this side of you before, lets go in, they are waiting for us".

The rest of the night was a blur.... i kept thinking of Pris's heavenly breast against my chest and keeping my raging hard-on in check infront of others....Pris kept drinking and dancing and i can only admire from far.... ogling at the bounce of the breast and her slender legs in the dark...

Decided to go home and give some attention to my 2ic and quickly left.

Just before reaching home, Pris texted:

"boss, u run away liao huh?"
Me: "ya, bored lah.... so go home lor..."

Maybe drank abit too much and decided to flirt abit
Me: "i only came for the hug lah, after hug liao, bo motivation to stay liao"
Pris: "wah boss, you very practical leh, nmind next time I make sure you have motivation to stay longer *wink*"
Me: "till next time lor... lets see how you can motivate me further"

That's the last text for the night, feeling frustrated and yet excited, i reported to my 2ic and looking forward to the next event....

-----------------------------------------------
That's all for today, let me know if you guys think it is interesting for me to continue. Free feel to zap or add, i don't really care about reps
Old 13-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life in the corporate world

Nice 1... keep it cumming

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Waaaa boss writing. Waiting next story
Old 13-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Boss I up u hope it gives u motivation to write long long until finish
Old 13-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for instructions from Boss
Old 13-11-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Boss I up u hope it gives u motivation to write long long until finish
LOL exactly what I'm thinking. Boss level very busy one. Always dun finish writing and let us play cliff hanger.....
Old 13-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, another supporter reporting. Nice starting, cheers!
Old 13-11-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Slutsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, please continue boss
Old 13-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Wah, don’t call me boss lah! Still in a meeting, will try to continue after meeting. Thanks for the encouraging words.
Old 13-11-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NAS3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post
Wah, don’t call me boss lah! Still in a meeting, will try to continue after meeting. Thanks for the encouraging words.
Looking forward to your update, thanks
Old 13-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Thks for support so far, here goes:

—————————————————

The next couple of days went on rather uneventfully, I was afraid Pris will be telling the rest about the “motivation” but she was very professional about it, we talk normally and there wasn’t any mentioned of the hug at all.... that’s when I know, swee lah, this girl is discreet and maybe more things can happen?? At least I was hoping for more!

On a Friday evening, I received a text from Pris,

Pris: boss, tonight we are going to chill, join us??
Me: huh? Where? I cannot stay late, have something on tomorrow.
Pris: just come lah, good to bond abit with us mah, u always so stern... let others know the other side of you.
Me: hmm ok, let me know what time and where, will go down for awhile.

I was trying my super best not to ask for motivation again, scared leh... I thought that’s the end of the conversation and a few mins later, my phone vibrated.

Pris: boss, you so sporting, later I reward you with another hug!!
Me: since you insisting, ok lah, I let u hug later, but my hand roam don’t blame me hor.
Pris: wah, boss u so notti huh, I dare u to roam lor.
Me: hmmm.... go work, I cannot focus liao
Pris: lolx, see ya

What the f.... what is she implying??? My 2ic started to wake up.... guess it is safe to say, the rest of the day is not productive at all...

Later that night....
Reached and decided not to “sound” desperate and we straight in, saw the gang and all were surprised to see me. Pris was beaming with joy and quickly took credit for me showing up. She came over and gave me a quick hug... I was darling disappointed... that’s it!!?? She noticed my sudden change in expression and just smiled, leaning closer and she whispered, “that’s not the reward lah...”, I could smell her perfume and glance down to catch a glimpse of her soft breast and just smiled..

The night was pretty much the same, drinking and dancing... I was getting bored and told Pris I am leaving soon.

Pris: same here, don’t know why, I am feeling kinda high, better go back too...
Me: ok, u want me to send you back? I calling valet, just add another stop.
Pris: you sure? Convenient? Don’t want to trouble you.
Me: lets go.

Called the valet and collected the car, by then Pris can’t even seems to walk properly, she can normally drink quite well. Putting her in the backseat, I decided to join her behind too, just Incase she vomit in my car.

Pris was still mumbling at the beginning of the journey, but less than 5 mins later, she was out cold. Devilish thoughts start flooding both my heads, her head was resting on my shoulder while my arm was nesting very comfortably next to her soft mounds.... it was damn shiok! The car was very dark and while I can see the cleavage, I wanted more.... her dress was hiked up to her smooth silky thighs but it’s just too dark to see anything!!

I mustered up my courage (2ic was super supportive) and took out my phone, i am pushing my luck, but I don’t really care now, I switched on the flashlight and waited for a few secs... bo reaction... using the touch light, I shone inside her dress, up her flawless thighs.... peeping in, She was wearing a white linen panties (not sexy at all) but my heart was pumping so fast, my hands trembling..... and my 2ic raging... I was tempted to take a pic but big head overuled.... I continue to admire the sight infront me of... and pushing my arm further inbetween her breast... it was a scary but super exciting feeling.... my arm slowly caress her breast and Pris continue to snooze.... in a blink of an eye, the valet driver informed me that we have arrived. Sigh... good things must come to an end...

I struggled to carry her out of the car, and the valet asked if need help. NO! I can manage! I wrapped my arms under her arms and help to move her out, I was hoping this moment last forever, my arms was covering Pris soft breast and I “struggled” more than necessary to give myself a few extra squeeze....

Slowly helping her up the stairs, I used her phone to call her husband (yes, Pris is married), he opened the door and was shaking his head, why so drunk tonight? Thank you for bringing her home. “Not a problem”, I said and quickly left.

Reaching home, don’t need to say, I reported to 2ic and had an erotic dream that night. You know who’s the main actress....

The next day...
Pris: morning boss! Thank you very much for sending me home, my hubby said you even help to carry my up. So paiseh.
Me: morning, ya lor, you drunk like a dead fish, damn jialet leh...
Pris: I also don’t know what happened, I suspect someone spiked my drinks, I didn’t drink a lot... heng it’s you who send me back, else I also don’t know where I will end up lor!
Me: ya ya, heng it’s me, else don’t know what will happen, don’t drink so much next time.
Pris: thanks again boss!!! Oh ya, sorry I didn’t give you your reward last night, I promise I will reward u soon ok?? Especially after last night, you so steady, send me back.
Me: don’t say liao, I super disappointed lah.
Pris: ok ok, sorry! I need to go, hubby flying off, sending him to airport first. I text u later tonight?
Me: ok lor....

To be continue....

———————————-
Sorry brudders, I know the story moving too slow. Will try to have more juicy stuff soon.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
No worries TS, nice build up here. Camping for more.
Old 14-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very structured setting .... hope she sent her hubby off at the airport and made sure her hubby departed like how ur 2ic took off too...hahahaa
Old 14-11-2019, 12:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep in cumming
Old 14-11-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Let me try to continue, if brudders find this too boring, just let me know and I will stop ok? Words of encouragement will be much appreciated!

—————————————————-

Spent the rest of the day thinking of Pris and her rewards, but kept reminding myself not to be too desperate especially things seems to be moving in the right direction and she “owes” me one now...

Buzz buzz...

Pris: boss, sorry to text you at night, just want to apologize for last night and thank you again for sending me home safely.
Me: is ok , you are most welcomed
*actually I should be thanking her instead for letting me feel her soft breast and a view of her silky smooth legs*
Pris: ok, then don’t disturb you, I go eat my dinner.
Me: so late? Didn’t eat at the airport?
Pris: nope, was rushing and came back to cook instant noodles.
Me: hmm... why don’t tabao back? What noodles are you having??
Pris: normal instant noodles lor, lazy to tabao, so just cook.
Me: show me then noodles? I see got standard anot!
Pris: boss ah, instant noodles are instant noodles lah, what’s there to see??
Me: just take a pic and show me lah.
Pris: like that also want to see, here you go.

Pris sent over a pic of a bowl of instant noodles but little did she know, her pic captured a reflection off the glass cabinet of her taking the pic.

Me: WAH!!!
Pris: what? Boss u never see instant noodles before huh??
Me: no... I got distracted by the reflection of you from the glass cabinet....

Pris was wearing a baby blue nightie with a plunging neckline... can’t really see clearly but definitely a big big turn on!

Pris: oops!! Boss, quickly delete! Sorry! Didn’t realized... delete please.
Me: ok ok relax, let me take one more look then I delete ok? I thought that’s your reward for me lor!
Pris; hahaha, Boss you very funny leh, like that also considered reward huh?

Decided to press my luck further, all these talk has awaken 2ic.

Me: well, you said giving me reward mah, though the quality is bad, but still surprisingly nice pic and I don’t mean the noodles.

A min later... which seems like eternity,....

Pris: ok lah, since that is a good enough reward for you, then take it as that lor. Then I don’t owe u anymore rewards.
Me: cannot lah, that’s like the preview right?? Actual reward is coming right?? I won’t force you to give me reward lah, but this standard cannot make it leh.
Pris: then what do you want?......

Gathering all my guts...

Me: send me another pic of what you are wearing now? Direct pic and it thru reflection. I want to see clearer.
Pris: wah boss, is that an instruction?
Me: yes....

A few mins later...
Pris: here you go, must delete ok? So difficult to take without having my face in the pic.

The picture was heaven sent.... Pris body scantly covered by a baby blue nightie with black laces... her d cup breast barely covered with a long Kang 5 meter deep.... the smooth skin around the cleavage and a slightest hint of her nipples under the nightie... I invited 2ic out and started stroking myself.... this is good, but can I get more??

Me: not bad! But not my standard leh, u bo give full body pic, so not counted!
Pris: huh?? U didn’t say hor..... boss, you very demanding.
Me: u know I have high standards, take another one now.
Pris: ok ok, last one and no more ok??

A few mins later again.... I was stroking my 2ic in anticipation.

Pris: nah! I have to go to my bedroom and use the full length mirror lor! Don’t complain ok...

I most shot my load looking at the pic, Pris was standing opposite the mirror using the phone to cover her face, her short nightie almost reaches her crouch, her pairs of smooth legs, so fair and delicious.... most imptly, I can see the tiny perks of her nipples poking out under the nightie, she is clearly erected and aroused...

Me: not bad, not bad at all. Lighting could be better, but good effort.
Pris: first say bo full body, now say poor lighting. You damn difficult to satisfy. But that’s all for today. No more.
Me: ok ok, u said it, that’s all for TODAY! Means tomorrow and the day after will have some more!
Pris: don’t play with words leh.... but let’s see how, maybe u will deserve more rewards next time. Ok, got to go, my noodles cold liao. See you next week!

My raging cock lubricate with pre-cum was begging to release... I stroke myself looking at both the pics.... argh this is so good, I need to get more.

To be continue.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1