The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
Octavian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KC-ed by an ML

Motivation for this story:

Well, like the title suggest, I got KC-ed. And after my latest meeting with my regular ML, i just felt stupid, like really stupid.

Why? Because for the past week, I was distracted at work and was seriously considering if a relationship with this ML, should it happen, can work.

It got to a point where I actually stalked her once at her workplace, waiting for her to finish work. Thought i can check if she has a boyfriend who picks her up or does she walk home.

And I’ve never done anything like this before.

I am normally very rational, but i guess when it comes to matter of the heart, the mind has little say in it.

I know what you guys are going to say regarding being with an ML, because I said those things to myself.

“You know how many cocks she sucked before?”
“What if one of your bros also got serviced by her and all of you are at the same gathering, how awkward”
“Even if you get together with her, can you imagine her continuing with the other bros? Are you able to ask her to stop work and support her?”
“You actually don’t know her, don’t be stupid, all the sweet talkings and ego boosting words are a front for her to earn more money from you.”
“You thought as long as she not FL, means she didn’t sleep with her customers? Just because she didn’t sleep with you doesn’t mean she didn’t sleep with her other customers.”

But guys, KC-ed is KC-ed. I honestly thought she has similar feelings for me. The hints she dropped here and there, and the always confident me thought that any girl will fall for me. Oh boy was I wrong and stupid.

So this story allows me to:

1. Sort out my thoughts logically.
2. I can take it as an avenue to ‘talk it out’. There is hardly anyone is my life I can share this with.
3. By sharing with fellow bros here, I would also like to hear your thoughts and advice as well.

Do feel free to share your own stories of similar nature on this thread.

Maybe I’m not the only stupid one, maybe there are really success story?

And while I’m going to start from the very beginning, this situation is still developing. Let’s see how it goes.

Hope you guys will enjoy the story!
Old 14-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KC-ed by an ML

Wow, I feel you bro.

Was going thru this just recently. Exact same feeling.

All the best and await your sharing.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redcurries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I feel you, I was going through the exact same phase as you do. Maybe I can share my humble opinions.

I was KC-ed by a WL in GL. I seriously thought I kena gongtao, cos I behaved in a way totally tangential to who I really am. And that WL... I don't know how she managed that, but she don't have a lot of customers but man, her customers always book her for some insane amount of hours. I was always waiting for her hours after hours. Even the OKT 'praised' me for my patience.

I was through this phase where I was debating with myself, do I like her, do I love her or something else.. Then I realized I was just attracted to her, infatuated with her looks, her love-making, the words and hints she said. Taking a step back, I realized I don't even know her, I knew her as the WL, I don't know her as a person. Maybe ask yourself, do you know her as the real person or the WL she wants you to see?

The other thing is that, it may sound mean but everyday, all the guys come in and tell her that she is pretty, they like her, they love her, they want her to be his girlfriend, etc. Being a professional, it is her job to drop 'subtle hints', it is her job to tell you what you want to hear. Will it be the truth that she is telling you? I don't know, but wouldn't you think she must have already had gotten so used to saying white lies, that you will just be another one of the customers?

Plus... On the converse side, do you think a WL will like customers, based on that short duration she had with them? She has so much interactions with so many guys each day, just like sex, she may have been callous and numb about liking someone too. Unless of course, you are totally her type and able to communicate on a deeper level (no puns intended)

After learning and internalizing this, for me, the illusion is broken, I no longer tangled myself with the struggle, about whether I like her or not. I asked her to be a friend, someone I want to know not as a WL, but as a person. I got happier and I get to know her as a person and I even visited her in Thailand once she cut her card.

Just my two-cents worth, I of course, as a bro, hope the best for you.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I always believe guys in the playing field will get KC before... nothing wrong with it Also after all we have feelings...

But once u falls into the hole... den u become more numb to it... so next time u become smarter and not so easily get KC again

Success story I believe also got but how many percent really live happily ever after? Enjoy while it last ba bro

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-11-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
Motivation for this story:

Well, like the title suggest, I got KC-ed. And after my latest meeting with my regular ML, i just felt stupid, like really stupid.

Why? Because for the past week, I was distracted at work and was seriously considering if a relationship with this ML, should it happen, can work.

It got to a point where I actually stalked her once at her workplace, waiting for her to finish work. Thought i can check if she has a boyfriend who picks her up or does she walk home.

And I’ve never done anything like this before.

I am normally very rational, but i guess when it comes to matter of the heart, the mind has little say in it.

I know what you guys are going to say regarding being with an ML, because I said those things to myself.

“You know how many cocks she sucked before?”
“What if one of your bros also got serviced by her and all of you are at the same gathering, how awkward”
“Even if you get together with her, can you imagine her continuing with the other bros? Are you able to ask her to stop work and support her?”
“You actually don’t know her, don’t be stupid, all the sweet talkings and ego boosting words are a front for her to earn more money from you.”
“You thought as long as she not FL, means she didn’t sleep with her customers? Just because she didn’t sleep with you doesn’t mean she didn’t sleep with her other customers.”

But guys, KC-ed is KC-ed. I honestly thought she has similar feelings for me. The hints she dropped here and there, and the always confident me thought that any girl will fall for me. Oh boy was I wrong and stupid.

So this story allows me to:

1. Sort out my thoughts logically.
2. I can take it as an avenue to ‘talk it out’. There is hardly anyone is my life I can share this with.
3. By sharing with fellow bros here, I would also like to hear your thoughts and advice as well.

Do feel free to share your own stories of similar nature on this thread.

Maybe I’m not the only stupid one, maybe there are really success story?

And while I’m going to start from the very beginning, this situation is still developing. Let’s see how it goes.

Hope you guys will enjoy the story!
Bro, care to share which ML is that attractive to you?
Old 14-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Wow, I feel you bro.

Was going thru this just recently. Exact same feeling.

All the best and await your sharing.
Bro, can share yours too?
This feeling is quite norm to be honest. The attitude and service from them are commercial but you hardly get such from your true partner whom might be willing to tide through waves or bad times with you. And thats the diff.
Old 14-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

KCed is another game of enjoyment ... tats 5 stars GEMS good customer svc from her
But it will burn a hole in yr pocket b it big or small

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 14-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

The very first time

John is your Singaporean guy who seems to have it all. He loves his teh terik, makes friends with the Ah Neh (which actually means brother, just in case you guys think I’m racist) at the local prata shop and tries to be a nice guy.

He has a beautiful girlfriend who is flying with SQ and their BTO is already on the way.

He plays sports, has a good physique and there is a casual confidence about him. The many years of being the leader of the sports teams he played in probably has a part to play in his swager. The very egoistic him will always say to himself, “guys want to be like him, girls want to be with him.”

The only minor downside to his current situation is that he supports an England football club that is on the decline for many seasons and he still chooses to believe in them, arguing with his bros that “next season will be their season”.

Oh, but that was 10 years ago.

John is in his mid 30s now.

He still plays sports, although he needs to be subbed out after one half of a football game. His body is sore and aches for 2-3 days after each game. He no longer shouts instructions at his teammates. Instead, he laughs together with everyone whenever someone makes a mistake. Weekend warriors, some people call them.

He spots a small belly now, the 6 packs are long gone.

What is also gone is his fiancee. They broke up nearer to the marriage and he had to forfeit his share of the deposit for the BTO.

The only minor upside to his life now? Liverpool is doing well and was recently crowned Champions of Europe. (I am actually waiting for the Liverpool Man City game to start when typing this) He trash talks his bros who support opposition team and am happy that they might finally break their 30 year drought for the EPL title.

The only thing that didn’t change is his visit to the local prata shop, saying hi to the ah nehs working there and his casual confidence. Oh, there is one more little change; “Older guys want to be like him, older girls want to be with him.”

Or was his confidence misplaced?
Old 14-11-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcurries View Post

Taking a step back, I realized I don't even know her, I knew her as the WL, I don't know her as a person. Maybe ask yourself, do you know her as the real person or the WL she wants you to see?

Being a professional, it is her job to drop 'subtle hints', it is her job to tell you what you want to hear. Will it be the truth that she is telling you? I don't know, but wouldn't you think she must have already had gotten so used to saying white lies, that you will just be another one of the customers?

Plus... On the converse side, do you think a WL will like customers, based on that short duration she had with them? She has so much interactions with so many guys each day, just like sex, she may have been callous and numb about liking someone too. Unless of course, you are totally her type and able to communicate on a deeper level (no puns intended)

I asked her to be a friend, someone I want to know not as a WL, but as a person. I got happier and I get to know her as a person and I even visited her in Thailand once she cut her card.

Just my two-cents worth, I of course, as a bro, hope the best for you.
Thanks bro. Appreciate this sharing. I needed to hear this.
Old 14-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

John is riding at the back of his friend’s car, they are heading across the causeway for some seafood. The 4 of them has got a good friendship going, one that is forged during university and they manage to maintain it even when each of them have their own career and outside life.

They traveled overseas together during one of the holidays at uni and they kept this tradition alive. Well, with John’s friends all having their own families, the only trip they can make now is to JB for some cheap seafood. They have already made a few such trips together.

It’s either a yearly or twice yearly affair, depending on whether they can take leave on the same day. They set off on a weekday morning and try to beat the jam.

KK: “Eh today quite early leh, shall we go for a massage first before heading to eat? Not even 11 now.”

John looked at his hand phone and it is 1030am now. The traffic is clear today and they cleared the checkpoint pretty fast.

YY: “Sounds good! Massage is cheap in JB! I know of this place near where we eat, let me check it out.”

David, who is the driver for the day, continued on our usual route.

John’s group of friends are what you will call good decent men. Nice guys, know what they want in life and is following the PAP’s way of life to a tee. Study hard, get a degree, get a girlfriend, apply for BTO, get married, have kids, stay in a job.

John is the only odd ball among them, they must be thinking that breaking up with his fiancee probably ‘damaged’ him. Well, that is a story for another time.

YY: “Eh, the place i go only opens at 12 leh, like that how?”

John: “Then cannot loh, have to kill 1 hour plus leh.”

David: “There’s this spa along the road, and their signboard is on, maybe we can go and try our luck.”

David proceed to turn into the car park and my first impression of the spa is that it looks good. Black signboard with gold wordings read Thai Spa. The decoration outside the place also gives it a legit feeling.

We went into the spa to check out the price. The counter was manned by an auntie and she promptly informed us that they only open at 11. We made reservations for 4 and head out to the nearby kopitiam for some coffee.
Old 14-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

The 4 of us caught up with each other’s life. How their kids are doing, which school are they going to enroll in and how their job is going. Inevitably, the million dollar question is going to be directed at John.

KK; “So John, when is it your turn to settle down? Play enough already not?”

John: “Play what? I only play with myself lah.” He used his hand to do the universal PCC action.

YY: “Cibai, you don’t gross leh. We asking proper questions, concerned about your life then you give us a gross image of you self servicing.”

The group broke out in laughter and that warm feeling of being with familiar friends is reassuring.

John; “See how loh, when the time is right then will settle down lah.”

John’s friend sensed his reluctance to elaborate on the matter and they let it rest.

The topic of football came up and the trash talk began. Lots of laughter and the coffee was slowly sipped away.

Good times guys. At a foreign land with good friends, with no care in the world. At least for that half hour. Good times, good times.

Upon reaching the spa, each person is given a numbered key. Then the MLs came to pick them up by calling their number. His friend’s ML were all slightly older women with a heavier figure. One look and you know their massage packs a punch.

When John’s ML came, he was pleasantly surprised. She is a SYT with a petite figure. Her name tag reads Anna. She looks thai and her skin is decently fair.

Anna motioned John forward and led him to a place to help him wash his feet. John sat on a chair and Anna sat on a shorter stool to be able to help him wash his feet.
Old 14-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Her blouse naturally fall forward and John can stare down her cleavage. Her boobs are B at max and she is wearing a black bra. John got a good view while she continued to wash his feet. He can feel his dick hardening and he had to control himself. He doesn't want to walk around the MP with a hard-on in his pants.

John was brought to his room and instructed to change out of his clothes.

The massage was really disappointing. Anna probably had just woken up and she had no strength.

John thought to himself, “Knn, kena scammed already. Cannot massage one, so small size some more.”

Maybe this is the kind of spa that provides special.

Pretty ML, checked.
Lousy massage, checked.
Alone in the room with her, checked.

The previous image of the down blouse is also in John’s mind. What is packing behind the black bra?

Having made up his mind that he wants to at least get some form of release, John tried to feel up the ML whenever he has the opportunity during the massage.

This is John’s first time venturing into the scene of ML. How should he approach the subject? Will the girl ask instead? What’s the cost like?

About 30 minutes into the massage, John decided to act.

John: “This place got special?”

Anna: “Huh? Why you ask?” There was a tinge of excitement in Anna’s voice.

John: “Oh, no lah, just ask loh.”

Anna: “I thought you say first time come here? How come you know got special?”

John: “Oh so really have eh?”

Anna in her timid voice, “yah, so you want?”

John: “Yes i want.”

She continued with her massage and there was an awkward silence in the room.

Anna: “So you want eh? I go and take towel, you wait ok.”

John was still lying face down at this point and he changed his position. The massage was done lying on top of a thin mattress on the floor.

A few minutes later, Anna came back in with a damp towel and another fresh tower. She kneel down beside John to his right and she took off his shorts.

John, who didn’t want to be stuck in a situation where the ML quote a high price after the deed is done, “So how much?”

Anna: “50 RM”

Anna began to work on John’s dick, lathering oil on his little bro and begin to give him a hand job. Although there was little interaction between the 2 of them besides Anna’s hand on John’s dick, it is still John’s first time with a cute SYT ML and he harden in no time.

John wanted more and begin to reach for Anna’s boobs.

Anna turned her body away to evade John’s hand. “Cannot touch.”

John: “Huh, why cannot.”

Anna: “Want to touch need another 50.”

John, “Oh, ok.”

John fondled her boobs from outside her clothes. He can’t really feel much because of the padding of the bra.

He wanted to lift up her shirt and unbuckle her bra. However he was met with more resistance.
Old 16-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Anna: “200 everything also can.”

John: “Huh?!?!?! Cannot 200.”

John was obviously shocked by the amount quoted by Anna. He was still raw in the scene and probably didn’t know what his 200 can allow him to do.

He also did not have additional 200 RM, considering the need to pay for lunch later as well.

However, it was not an unpleasant experience. Anna is kneeling beside John with her right hand stroking him. Her left hand is kept behind her back so that John can grope her boobs without interference.

John reached into the bra cup and played with her nipple. This elicit a moan from Anna. She closed her eyes momentarily and enjoyed the sensation.

Her stroking was firm and consistent. Not rushing and John was enjoying the sight of a small hand pleasuring him.

He could not hold on any longer and released onto his own body.

His first time he thought, and it was thoroughly enjoyable. If only he could explore more with the ML.

The ML left the room after cleaning John up and came back to finish the massage.

John’s friend was all sitting around chatting and drinking the complimentary tea offered. He joined the conversation and pretended nothing happen.

YY: “So how’s your massage?”

John; “Not so good leh. The girl so small size then no strength.”

David: “Aiyoh, then you sway lah. All of our massage is decent. Next time ask them give you a bigger size girl.”

John: “Haha, yah loh. Never mind lah, our purpose today is to eat mah. This is just the appetizer before the main dish.”

And it was a damn good appetizer John had.

This experience started John’s journey into the world of ML.
Old 16-11-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

The scene in Singapore

Back in singapore, John is itchy for similar action. He was also curious on what happened in JB. Did he pay more for lesser service? Are there prettier girls? Are there prettier girls with bigger boobs? Are there prettier girls with bigger boobs who blow well?

Internet is a man's best friend and he went online to search for the information he required. As usual, SBF is the place to go for such information and his questions were answered.

The girls there are identified by their numbers and the damage he paid was the market rate.

And SBF has a wealth of information regarding the ML scene in Singapore. The rates, difference between spa and those listed on websites etc etc etc.

John is still relatively raw in this scene and he is afraid of being recognised when visitng those places. What if someone sees him enter a condo in geylang? What if his colleagues see him enter a shady spa? So many what ifs….

That deterred John from exploring further until a few months later when he had to do his reservists.

Marcus: “Eh bro, today finally out-pro liao. Wanna go drink mai?”

[for bros who are not familiar with the national service scene in Sg, out-pro is the final step to finish an in-camp training. They will scan your ID to indicate that you have finished the 1 or 2 weeks torture.]

John: “Huh, so early leh, drink already then the rest of the day gone liao. Count me out man.”

This 2 weeks of reservists were more taxing than the previous ones John attended. They had to follow a division exercise and had to stay longer in the field.

And don’t start me on the combat rations. They told me it got better! They told me! They lied! Satay pasta was what I ate 15 years ago. When I questioned my Encik about this, he replied that it was the final stock they want to clear. FML, they can’t even spare the old men some decent food.

Some of you might be wondering why John had to do reservists when he is already so old. You know there is a myth going around that NS might forget you? IT IS A MYTH. ARMY NEVER FORGETS. John got called up when he is closer to 30 and had just started his cycle.

So John is left pondering how he is going to spend his friday afternoon. And the thought of visiting an ML crossed his mind. His limbs are tired after the training and he is in need of a good rub. Even if the place doesn't offer any extra, a decent massage can brighten his mood.

John actually did shortlist a few places to try out. He finally decided on a spa because he thinks that it is easier to explain why he stepped into a spa compared to a random private apartment.

Counter Lady, “Do you have booking?”

John, “Er, no leh.”

Counter Lady, “You want massage for how long?”

John, “1 hour.”

Counter Lady proceeds to check who is available. “Ok room 17826517826.”

John took a long walk to finally reach that room. He wonders how many rooms they have.

On the massage bed was 2 towels and 1 pants. He spotted the shower in the corner but paid no attention to it.

John changed into the pants and waited 5-10 mins and he is wondering why the ML taking so long to arrive.

Amy: “Hello. Here is your drink, water ok?”

John: “Yah, ok.” He proceeded to take a sip of the drink offered.

Amy: “Aiyoh, you didn’t bath eh?”

Amy questioned John after noticing the clean towels still on the bed.

A few things clicked in John’s mind in that instance. Why the need for 2 towels, why did the ML arrive late and the shower in the corner.

John: “Oh sorry sorry, i can take a shower now. Can?”

Amy: “Never mind. Wait no time. Come lie on the bed.”
Old 17-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story set up...

Quite local feel to it

And lastly easy to read

Will up u 20 points for this later... keep up the good work ya ya

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1