The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
singboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dance clubs in JB to hookup

Hi bros, any recommendations for dance clubs in JB that is good to pickup girls to bring back?
Old 16-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Dance clubs in JB to hookup

every club in JB, sure have some girls for pickup, provided the price is right. Must ask the floor manager, mamasan , papasan which girls can bring out, give them good tips and they will help you. Negotiate with the girl first.
Old 16-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singboy25 View Post
Hi bros, any recommendations for dance clubs in JB that is good to pickup girls to bring back?
If you meant local girls at dance club example Singapore zouk, no there isn't any proper dance club in JB. The closest you can find is Midnight / LED / Club Freedom those type but isn't a proper dance club. *Club Freedom not really like dance club, its more like thai disco type but without the thai girl. Take note, there is free lance roaming inside & Very less local girl that go there to party.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 16-11-2019 at 12:47 PM.
Old 19-11-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lusty08 is Cool - loads of Potential

Very difficult and mostly expensive if u can pick up. The percentage is very low though..you can try iin those Thai clubs, those not so beautiful girls or those who don't get much drinks/flowers. For viet pubs, it''s the same too. Those beautiful girls that u can pick up are either very expensive or very low chances of getting them.

But u can always try it in Freedom, where sometimes there are few girls there looking for clients. u can mingle and drink with them then discuss a price and bring them home too!

Or you can book a girl from one of the stable in Jb, then bring the girl that you like to dance clubs! You can contact the OKT directly at:

WhatsApp: +60198822495
Michat: Fantasy888
Telegram: t.me/fantasydreamjb

Quote:
Originally Posted by singboy25 View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1