The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Agreed.. Probably one of the leading BBBJ service I have had across cat 40 to 150.

Im this house I think 70 is no. 1
88 and 98 not bad.
G10.. Black face and service is just meh
G81.. Looks good.. Service damn bad even after attempting my 3rd visit.
thanks for sharing, will check 70, +22 to you
Old 28-09-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
What is the number? I also like curvy perky ass. I get easily turned off if see flat ass girls. i see girl with nice boobs and thought ass would nice as well. Then i chose and i was wrong. It would be inappropriate to ask them to stand up and turn around to check out the asses, right? haha
actually you can if you are friend with the okt
Old 28-09-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Any number?
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
What is the number? I also like curvy perky ass. I get easily turned off if see flat ass girls. i see girl with nice boobs and thought ass would nice as well. Then i chose and i was wrong. It would be inappropriate to ask them to stand up and turn around to check out the asses, right? haha
1832 I know got at least 2 damn curvy ones. 99 and the other one can't remember what number. Got the bombshell look, curled locks and cfm face. I remember she told me before she's a Christian. Curvy with bubble butts but not the soft soft kind that's after giving birth to kid.

In 1836 got a few also but I remember got tummy one so choose carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
actually you can if you are friend with the okt
In other Lorong can do except L18. L18 okt all rude like fuck.

This 1830 skinny okt, everytime I walk pass he will ask me go in but I never like the house so now everytime he see me he will say I don't give him face, I'm damn fucking snobbish etc. Siao kia like owe him a living like that.

L6, L8, WH and L20 okt all don't dare to be rude to customers.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I thought g4 biz was good. If the rooms in this house was nicer I would frequent it. But shower small bed small. And there's mold growing on the roof. Sibei jialat.

Recently I visited and took this petite girl. Just start work and she washed her hair but never dry properly. Fucking smelly like soiled clothes that didn't dry.

Really no mood I just talk cock w her until times up and left.

Saw another girl in there with rainbow colour hair, looks quite cute but probably baby elephant body.

Have her LINE not bad leh, maybe I couldn't click with her so she never give me her contact.

She told she got BF in Thailand liao, usually those who don't even bother to lie are trying to tell me got no chance kc them haha so I just moved on.

But this house the 2 okt quite funny.

One time the old one digging his nose then go touch the younger okt hand then kena fuck by him.
Yes she got bf liao..... I guess she come to work to earn some money and better future
Old 30-09-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 5
Amazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Agreed.. Probably one of the leading BBBJ service I have had across cat 40 to 150.

Im this house I think 70 is no. 1
88 and 98 not bad.
G10.. Black face and service is just meh
G81.. Looks good.. Service damn bad even after attempting my 3rd visit.
Wil try L8H45 - G70 per your recomendation.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
L8H45 - G70
She asked me to book her 1HR. Finally I agreed after she keep begging me. And we had a great one with her having multiple orgsam.

Look: 7.5, I think it’s the “in that moment” I felt that when really closed up she look even more GND decent and upgrade to 8/10
Body: slim, small boob, big nipple, butt feels not bad on hand
GFE: 10, shower with teasing, and really treat me like a lover
BBBJ: 9, awesome! Wet and deep with lots of tongue work
FJ: 10, very passionate, hard working and importantly, she enjoyed it so much that I see already I also shiok and enjoyed myself
RTF: yes! But scary leh she ask me to overnight with her. I think will get rape lol
Looks:6/10 (i sucker for looks lol Any Lau)
Tried yesterday but BBBJ is good with that price. 8/10
Boobs small but perky nips.(I’m sucker for boobs.)
GFE: 5/10 ( i got comment she like older lol)
She got nice ass and abit tummy.(She mentioned she was fat before)
FJ:7/10 okla decent
Okla she quite “hot” for now need to wait for her always fully booked.
RTF:Nope (unless no more WLs)
Old 01-10-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
Looks:6/10 (i sucker for looks lol Any Lau)
Tried yesterday but BBBJ is good with that price. 8/10
Boobs small but perky nips.(I’m sucker for boobs.)
GFE: 5/10 ( i got comment she like older lol)
She got nice ass and abit tummy.(She mentioned she was fat before)
FJ:7/10 okla decent
Okla she quite “hot” for now need to wait for her always fully booked.
RTF:Nope (unless no more WLs)
thanks for sharing, ups +22
Old 02-10-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently today 2/10 is L0845G70's birthday. So if any of you are visiting her today, do give her some special treatment or tips!
Old 03-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lakerdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited L8H45 G98

Good choice for a tall person like me....

Boobs:Small but handful
Look: 7/10
language: basic english
Body: She's got good build, height 5'7 atleast.
GFE: 6, usual SOP nothing special, no kissing
CBJ: She's a pro at this. But CBJ's are not my thing.
FJ: Nice and tight pussy.
RTF: Maybe
Old 06-10-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

New to GL. Can some kind soul share which Lorong and house has $40 service? Thanks
Old 06-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
New to GL. Can some kind soul share which Lorong and house has $40 service? Thanks
Hi bro starbucks, you can go to L24 Jalan molek H14 or H16. It is $40 for 20 minutes per session. For cat$50 is for 30 minutes, You should go to L6, L8, L10, L14, L16, L18 and L20. You can go and have a look at the Thai house as there are quite a lot of Thai house. There is a lot for you to choose from.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Looks like there will be a new house at JM13?
Any news?
Old 07-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi bro starbucks, you can go to L24 Jalan molek H14 or H16. It is $40 for 20 minutes per session. For cat$50 is for 30 minutes, You should go to L6, L8, L10, L14, L16, L18 and L20. You can go and have a look at the Thai house as there are quite a lot of Thai house. There is a lot for you to choose from.
thanks a lot!
Old 09-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 5
Amazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud of

I went to hse10. Quite many SYT.

Took gal 20.

Look wise, not bad looking, I'm also syt sucker.
Slim
Boobs B
skin brown.
Kissing no
BJ with cd.
sex- shoot her till her legs get jelly.

Dmg $50 (Quite a good deal)
Old 10-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

wanted to give other houses in JM/JS area a try

decided to pick this busty wl at JS15

FR for G8

looks – 6 (chubby gal. face looks passable for me)
Boobs – 8 (been awhile since i see natural small D boobs on a thai)
Body – 5 (after she took her clothes off tbh she is fat.. specifically in the tummy and thighs)
CBJ - 2 (lousy... definitely had better... same stupid action of putting CD before i get hard)
FJ - skipped as she couldnt arouse me
GFE - 1 (speaks english quite well but sorry no gfe)
Service - 1 (she is the roughest gal i encounter in the shower... clearly i feel she doesnt show any respect. she is another no woman, no to everything and she keep telling me her house rule is like this and i can ask the boss LOL... she said other house maybe can do many things but they do illegal.. not sure what else she wants to continue babbling on )
RTF - NEVER...

now i personally understand why JM14 is the most popular in the area. also when i step foot into the house, the tank is full and some gals even have to sit on chairs outside the tank... clearly explains how empty the house is
the OKT seems quite friendly, however gals CMI
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1