The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!
Ur favourite/most memorable TCS or Mediacorp sex scenes?

For me my most vivid memory is this tele-movie 第一次 where the young wild girl had her first time at the cafe shop couch

Then Joanne Peh bed scene with Shaun Chen in some 2007 drama and rape by Robert Zhang in Lil Nonya is my favourite
Old 26-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
azrinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ur favourite/most memorable TCS or Mediacorp sex scenes?

Not sex scene but I always have the scene of Joey Swee(not sure if its her) on those shaking exercise machine while she was bra-less at the back of my head. Cant really remember which tv series it was already haha would be great if anyone knows
Old 26-04-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

For me should be this....

Old 05-05-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann Kok's breakout role. Something something about tennis. She was in a tennis skirt a lot.
Old 05-05-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That moment when Ann Poh was discovered on tv. Was it Channel U or Channel 8? Now I'm wondering if Ann Kok and Ann Poh have shared the screen before.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Ur favourite/most memorable TCS or Mediacorp sex scenes?

I would say that my most memorable scene was from 黄金路 (The Golden Path) where the little sister was drugged from a casting audition. She was ultimately rescued by her step-brother (Tay Ping Hui) and seduced him while she was in her drugged state of mind. From then on, there are several short scenes where they were making out with each other unbeknownst to her blood brother’s knowledge.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by norturn View Post
I would say that my most memorable scene was from 黄金路 (The Golden Path) where the little sister was drugged from a casting audition. She was ultimately rescued by her step-brother (Tay Ping Hui) and seduced him while she was in her drugged state of mind. From then on, there are several short scenes where they were making out with each other unbeknownst to her blood brother’s knowledge.
Joey Feng!
Old 08-05-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norturn View Post

Ep 12. Then some later episode they were on a yacht.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1