The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
A bit lost? So is Chengdu not shanghai. Thanks
Thought i read Shanghai previously.
That's what she told me. She told me she come singapore work non stop day and night and want to go back Chengdu which is her hometown.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlee View Post
No worries bro, we each share our own experiences. I try to be more accommodating to gals myself, after all these days due to covid biz is affected so I guess some phone usage is expected as the girls try to arrange appointments. True many girls out there so find those with chemistry and cherish them (limit exposure also). I also no longer expect to have the full hour to myself, I will offer to leave 5-10 mins ahead of time to give the girls time to clean up and disinfect themselves, for the safety of everybody. These are challenging times for the girls as well.
Journey ends here

Good luck and goodbye everyone

Stay safe and healthy
Old 12-09-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Ke Xin https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/

Location: a short distance for foot soldiers.hotel though but no check in
Looks: 7.5/10 (syt and pretty. But not totally my type)
Massage: negligible since not there for massage
Hj: 7.5/10 (sensual and patient)
Gfe: pretty good but use phone abit too much. Probably cuz just moved to a hotel temporary.
Rtm: maybe not

Just my pov. Still hoping to try sugar or danni. No luck so far
Old 12-09-2021, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Okay here we go
Haven’t written in long time so a little haphazard

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

Hygiene: passable
Looks: 6.5-7.5
Massage: puts in effort but ultimately inexperienced
RTM: No. Soccer ball zhu zhu easily eclipses her
Others: bro SMRT sources are accurate. She does have that Shu Qi vibe (the lips). Great figure and good phone etiquette.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/

Hygiene: passable
Looks: 8.0
Massage: good effort and quite comfortable. Not for lovers of hard massage
RTM: Undecided but yes if location changes
Others: she’s probably a much less street smart version of Topaz. Damsel in distress mode currently. Scores high on aesthetics and should have no problem garnering a pool of regulars. Those who mind tattoos can skip
she’s probably a much less street smart version of Topaz. Damsel in distress mode currently. Scores high on aesthetics and should have no problem garnering a pool of regulars.
‐---‐--------------------------------------
Errr bro what u mean by the above...less street smart version of topaz? U mean like topaz who has her pool of regulars who has no qualms to spurlze on few thousands on her and have no need for ordinary customers like us

Damsel in distress....seems like she knows how to kc or con her regulars like topaz to give her good money so seems like she wont be needin average customers like us.
PM me if not convenient to share here bro.
Tks for sharing
Old 12-09-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
she’s probably a much less street smart version of Topaz. Damsel in distress mode currently. Scores high on aesthetics and should have no problem garnering a pool of regulars.
‐---‐--------------------------------------
Errr bro what u mean by the above...less street smart version of topaz? U mean like topaz who has her pool of regulars who has no qualms to spurlze on few thousands on her and have no need for ordinary customers like us

Damsel in distress....seems like she knows how to kc or con her regulars like topaz to give her good money so seems like she wont be needin average customers like us.
PM me if not convenient to share here bro.
Tks for sharing
Bro, don’t overthink
I merely stating the vibes she give off
She’s still very green
Give a try and have your own conclusion
Old 12-09-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Extreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning bros, anyone tried this ML?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lili-massage/

Not sure how to search for FR.

TIA
Old 12-09-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jamieoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
means you take her off the shelf, marry her, then make love with her, then make babies and live happily ever after
Wah bro, need or not?? Haha
Old 12-09-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
How would you rate her compared to Jessica?
Bro Vardy, I think a lot depends on individual; "one man's meat..", 'YMMV" etc. I tried Jessica, and didn't like the overall vibe. She is still good and fulfils all requirements. I enjoyed each session with Elmi a lot, which is why she is my current favourite.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Xing Xing. I went up alone.. Lol. For sharing..

Same experience for Xing Xing >
- Only groping of breast no using mouth south cannot roam.
- Massage passable, v green in sensual

Look wise, see the video in her ad. 90-95%% similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Just tried new girl. Location accessible by bus, not so good
Thot she double booked as i went up with another guy apparently is her roommate https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/
Pretty awkward to go up with another customer.
Looks wise abt 80% similar
Massage passable, v green in sensual so i took the lead and had a pretty good time
Only groping of breast no using mouth south cannot roam
Still pretty good hj and hygiene still okay
Easy to talk to
Rtm? Sadly no. Still hoping to get a slot with TT or danni
The bro i went up with care to share mr for her roomate?
Saw she had a good figure
Old 12-09-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Wah seems like everyone now Elmi favorites! I raise hand too. Just to remind everyone COVID now raising. Haha we are all in high risk. Machiam 1 for all, all for 1 if one got COVID.

Just play safe (mask on during session) and pray hard.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

a belated FR for Ke Xin as i visited her last week.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/

Location: Need a short walking distance from MRT station but is discreet enough (G Area). I think she moved to Hotel based on some FR wrote. So for the location I'm not sure anymore.
Looks: 8/10 (syt and pretty. Similiar with what she shared in her post just reduced 5% from the beautifying app that nearly all MLs used.
Body: 8/10 I am a sucker for petite and slim body and she have both. Not for boobs lovers but she got a perfect nice tits on her petite frame. Those bros who like Teh/Teah voice would love it. I heard her speaking on phone after completing the deed and is the same thru' out, so pretty sure not fake Teh voice to entertain our bros.
Massage: NA since not there for massage. If those who love hard solid massage, then I think better to seek elsewhere.
HJ: 8/10 (sensual and patient with a lot of effort trying to please. Not a lot of pattern like some more experienced MLs but kudos to her to keep provide a all round effect to ensure bros here get their deed done. It helps with her FN and willing to accommodate wearing just stockings for the massage session, smoking hot! Nearly forget to mention that the sensual for me lasted like good solid 30-40mins?!!)
Gfe: 8/10 (Pretty good and decent as she will try to have a continuous conversation going on as long the bro here want to talk. HP usage wise pretty low for my whole session not sure because the time i went maybe quiet. She only used 1 during the session and she asked my permission to reply a message before proceeding. For that I think is pretty alright.)

Rtm: A good fall-back plan if my adventure to new uncharted is forbidden. Booking with her is fine for me but i heard some bros have hard time securing a slot with her. Guess it was my lucky day that day.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Been a long time...

Saw a tang tang in slg... tot she returned.. anyone tried her?
Or.. whos the current best for cim?
Old 12-09-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, don’t overthink
I merely stating the vibes she give off
She’s still very green
Give a try and have your own conclusion
Haha no tks Bro if she is the same pattern as Topaz its basically avoid at all cost.
Plus the fact ML like Topaz dont need us common people like us to patronise her.
She has enough rich white knights and Roberto to support her.

Its a pass for me tks for sharing bro.
Old 12-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Recently tried this ML couple of days back.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/
Previously was known as Coco.
Was told she had been here for couple of months.
Massage was very good with a proper massage
Bed a big bonus indeed.
Even though she was not trained as a ML
In china her massage was very good.
Maybe its because she was a nurse back
In GZ.
Sensual was also well done with good JG.
I think that day our feeling was right and she
Was feeling horny asked for FJ and was duly
Accepted by her. She quoted a price which was reasonable.
Walao eh shiok man her BJ skills were good
And her pussy was clean shaven a white tiger.
She was also super wet.
For her boobs cant say if its geniune or enhanced.
Other bros who had patronise her can comment.
RTM+FJ...of course man
Please dont PM or ask for lobang she see
People for FJ one so if she dont offer pls dont
Kpkb and force her pls be a gentleman about it.
Her massage skills alone is defiantely worth a visit liao
Old 12-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Just tried new girl. Location accessible by bus, not so good
Thot she double booked as i went up with another guy apparently is her roommate https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/
Pretty awkward to go up with another customer.
Looks wise abt 80% similar
Massage passable, v green in sensual so i took the lead and had a pretty good time
Only groping of breast no using mouth south cannot roam
Still pretty good hj and hygiene still okay
Easy to talk to
Rtm? Sadly no. Still hoping to get a slot with TT or danni
The bro i went up with care to share mr for her roomate?
Saw she had a good figure
Oh I see, didn’t know who her roommate was until you pointed out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1