The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Monday blues today... Going for field trip later today to a location which i have not tried before... Will be first time there... Also noticed this location not mentioned before here... Or very little mentioned that i must have missed it...

Anyone interested to tag along pls PM... Will only reply to trusted and reputable bros...
I am very interested. He he he haiks.
Old 13-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bros... I think we shd stop mentioning the names of the joints and locations here... Even if u juz type P*** or C**** *

Reason is i think the boys in blue are very active now... Two weeks ago RS was checked... Last friday BQ was checked..
I think this is extremely valid pt. will not give out anymore details in future FR. Fine details can always shared to trusted ppl through pm.

Last edited by ilovejuagen; 13-12-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Missed out important words.
Old 15-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

will be going jalan jalan tonite... early start early end...

mission is simple and straightforward... juz want a release... BJ preferred but HJ oso can lah... not particularly looking to UP for free this time round... has bro limborock's pinay pub gmail guide handy...

interested bro to drop PM... will check once a while from now... only will reply to trusted and/or reputable bros... bros wif my hp no can drop sms...

RS and CH are out... no action... likely destination... PSC or KB...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 16-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was at Orchard area this early afternoon, saw a good looking milf standing outside a pub, approached her and asked if she is free this weekend. She took my number and said she will call me tomorrow when she knocks off.

It's location is at the higher floors of the building.
Old 16-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

RS and CH are out... no action... likely destination... PSC or KB...
was at KB last nite...
went to one pinoy joint
one tiger jug ....$24
around 8 girls working...two caught my eyes
quite sweet and petite
this joint is quite new and i think open for few months onli
this joint does not have pool table
may re-visit tonight
Old 17-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it is the same boss as amazon? hear they have a new place there in KB
Old 19-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

Currently at Japan for holiday. Will check out the AV industry here and post FR if any.

Anyway, just went to KL for biz trip b4 coming to Jap for holiday. Visited a pinay FL there and a massage parlour and had fun with a SYT viet girl. PM me if you will be travelling to KL and need some release.

Was back to SG on Saturday evening and had a nap to recharge. Woke up at 1am of Sunday early morning and feel horny. Went to a pinay pub near my place *as promised will not reveal any details at all* and a girl, Jxxx, came to me. She took my order and brought me my drink, quite cheap though. After some warm up chat, she started to dance in front of me. Wow! Get a hard on by just seeing how she twist her butt. Of cos I took the chance to grind together with her and some raba raba begins. Asked me whether to buy her a drink. I said a smooch will earn her $20 drink and there we were kissing in front of others. Of cos I kept my promise.

To cut the story short, at the end bought her 2x $20 and 1x $30. Left the pub at 3am plus and she is inside my car. Suppose to pick her room mates outside 7-eleven but decided to have some more fun inside the car 1st. Had some deep frenching and tongue fighting inside the car. Cupped her A boob and started to feel her erected nipple. Decided to explore a bit more and put my hand inside her shirt and......Ops....there I started again. Ok, picked her room mates and we were on our way back to her home.

While driving, feel damn horny and started kissing her whenever stopped in front of traffic light. Pulled her hand to my groin area and she started massaging my cock. Felt the heat and decided to pull her hand inside my pant and HJ started even with her room mates sitting behind while I cont my driving. Damn shiok the experience and ended with my loads of army in my underwear.

Told her to drop her room mates 1st when reaching her place and cont the actions somewhere else but she said boss meeting all girls later. A bit upset but it is ok. Anyway promised her to buy her something as Xmas present. So, will meet her again when back to SG. Anyway, we exchanged mobile no inside the pub oledi wad. Will try to get my money worth when she claim her present.
Old 19-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
The joint is newly renovated. It was earlier called Girl Next Door. Not sure of the new name. But in here you can easily get a BJ by 3 to 4 girls who take turn to blow you !!!

This is a truly Hard Core joint .....
Wow...which girl you recommend leh..? herherher... horns coming out..

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this week i found a gem in one of the pub who is very gfe and nice to me. she will be going out with me this week.. think can get into her pants by sunday..

pub is near bk but inside i see no hanky panky leh, think pinoy scene cool down alot at this place.

any brothers wanna go down this week evening around 6 to 8 pm me.
Old 20-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

My long overdue FR for Limborock. Pls bear in mind that I have taken out all info that may be too obvious.

Last week, after a dinner with some frens at a shopping district, felt horny after seeing sooo many SYTs shopping for Christmas gift. I rem readin some FRs on Pinay pub along that stretch so I went to look see look see. While walking I also pm bro limborock to seek guidance. Up down left right I went. Went into a place where obvious its not a pinay pub bec it was very visible that ppl were just drinking and chillng there with no pinay babes around. Eventually, I went in this place, lets call it G. I hv nvr been into this pinay pub so when i went in, they all look at me funny and it did not help that I sat down in an area where I think it was supposed to be the rest area for the gals. It was right in front of the bar counter so I tot just sit first. An older lady asked what i wan to drink and after placing my order, a young pinay, lets call her Y, sat with me. I immediate asked her why this place was so small bec i could only see a bar counter and seats in front of the bar counter. The girl laughed and tell me too follow her to the hall and thru a door, I went into a super smokey hall which turn out to be heaven for me later. The "smoke" was from a smoke machine which was working overtime, prob to ensure privacy among customers. (By now, some bros may already know which pub I am referring to).

Anyway, once inside, this Y was light a bunny rabbit. Grinding, gyrating, groping, frenching, well, u get the idea. LDs charges apply here so no free meal ya? I was there about 2 hrs plus and I bought her 3 rds. She was happy and I also got my happy ending, hahahaha... The "smoke" definitely helped bec we were not shy to do what we wanted. She teased me, i mari kita, I teased her, she wet, both of us were attacking each other without any fear of gazing eyes. It was damn exciting and fun. After all the action, before I left, she asked if I was coming back again and asked if next time I would like to BF her. I dun like to give her false hope but was definitely thinking of BF-ing her so I left her an un confirming, maybe. Will definitely consider gg back when i need some GFE.

Well, some may say its a bit too much to pay but if I compared this to a KTV, its still reasonable and I get more GFE from a Pinay. anyway, to each his own. I like the feeling I get from the GFE pinay. Oh, in between all that action, I checked my PM and the place I was in was in Limborock's list. woohoo. guess i lucky. Thank Bro Limbo. U the man. Cheers.
Old 20-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro.. can pm me which pub is it?

keen to go and try..
Old 20-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Bored mode: ON

Need to look for some pinay action tonite. Bro limborock's list (I shall call it the P-LIST now, means PINAY LIST) is always handy on the i-phone.

Have one joint in mind... Hope it is the right joint...

If bro xmengsg72 kind enuf... Pls PM me the smokey joint... 9 points in return for sharing... But 9 points offer for tonite only...

Any pinay lover bros wanna join pls PM...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmensg72 View Post
My long overdue FR for Limborock. Pls bear in mind that I have taken out all info that may be too obvious.

The girl laughed and tell me too follow her to the hall and thru a door, I went into a super smokey hall which turn out to be heaven for me later. The "smoke" was from a smoke machine which was working overtime, prob to ensure privacy among customers. (By now, some bros may already know which pub I am referring to).
5th floor?
Old 20-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
zhera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
5th floor?
I think so too ;p, coz level 2 got many small one and only one hmmm with ship wheel

and level 3 got no smoke etc

level 5 is the only one that can see ppl drinking from outside ;p
Old 21-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
5th floor?
tama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhera View Post
I think so too ;p, coz level 2 got many small one and only one hmmm with ship wheel
not this one.. the 2nd flr with ship wheel is a diff place.. so im guessing we r not on the same page.

Quote:

Bored mode: ON

Need to look for some pinay action tonite. Bro limborock's list (I shall call it the P-LIST now, means PINAY LIST) is always handy on the i-phone.

Have one joint in mind... Hope it is the right joint...

If bro xmengsg72 kind enuf... Pls PM me the smokey joint... 9 points in return for sharing... But 9 points offer for tonite only...

Any pinay lover bros wanna join pls PM...
check PM. although late reply, hopefully u got a reply on time from someone alrdy. anyway p-list updated..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
this week i found a gem in one of the pub who is very gfe and nice to me. she will be going out with me this week.. think can get into her pants by sunday..

pub is near bk but inside i see no hanky panky leh, think pinoy scene cool down alot at this place.

any brothers wanna go down this week evening around 6 to 8 pm me.
pls share!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1