The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

It's was almost 11.30 pm. Nora looked a bit dazed as we walked towards the car park. We got into the car and vroom ! 10-minute drive ? My balls ! It's a 20-minute drive from the country club.

We arrived at the doorstep of my apartment. I open the gate and pushed open the door. Nora was held on the gate with one arm while trying to unbuckle her strappy heels. It was an awkward posture and I could see Nora had a hard time trying to keep her balance. Perhaps she had a drop too much in the pub and was in a tipsy mood. I turned around to squat down in front of Nora. Looking up from below, I said: "Let me help you with the heels."

I gently removed the straps from her ankle, one at a time I lifted her legs and slid her stillettos off her feet. All this while I gave myself a sumptuous treat of her pantyhose feet. I could not have asked for her. It was one HELLUVA appetizer for me. Nora must have felt nice with the way she looked into my eyes. I could see sparks of lust from her big lovey dovey eyes. I wished I could just push her against the wall, and sniff my way from her feet to her pussy and give her inviting pussy a thorough tongue lashing. I imagined pressing my nose against the mould of her pussy lips, brushing my face on her black pantyhose and sniff the aroma emanating through the soft nylons.

I led Nora to the couch, opened the sliding doors at the balcony to allow her to catch the night breeze from 12th floor, switched on the TV and made a cup of Capuccino for my prized catch (Nora).

"Just give me 15 minutes. My PC is in the room. Please feel at home. If you need anything, just let me know." I said to Nora before heading towards the bedroom.

(to be continued...)
Old 14-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
"Just give me 15 minutes. My PC is in the room. Please feel at home. If you need anything, just let me know." I said to Nora before heading towards the bedroom.

(to be continued...)
nice bro.... reminds me of my ex when i kneel in front of her.. placing one of her feet onto my tigh and kissed the top of her feet
Old 14-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had a few plans in mind. I decided on Plan A. I got into the bedroom, got off my shirt and pants and sat at the computer desk with only a pair of white lycra bicycle shorts and tank top. I switched on the PC and immediately logged onto to www.sammyboy.com. Where else, right ?

Just when I was reminiscing what happened at the doorstep moments earlier, still indulging in my little fantasy, Nora suddenly appeared at the doorstep of my bedroom.

"Where is the ladies ?" Nora asked.

"Oh ! It's over there." I pointed to the one and only toilet in my master bedroom.

"May I ?" Nora looked easy.

"Please." I smiled at Nora.

Just when Nora was about the close the door at the bathroom, something striked me.

"Oh Shit ! I think I left a pair of pantyhose in the bathroom." I said to myself.

"Boom !" The door closed. Too late liao...

I suddenly recalled having hung the pantyhose (black colour one somemore) behind the bathroom door after jerking with it last night. Kanina...must think of an excuse quickly.

(to be continued...)
Old 14-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Peter_NorthI suddenly recalled having hung the pantyhose (black colour one somemore) behind the bathroom door after jerking with it last night. Kanina...must think of an excuse quickly.

(to be continued...)[/QUOTE]

whahahaa.... bet ur balls went up to ur throat manz when u remembered u left the pantyhose in the toliet...lol
Old 14-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

It was machiam nightmare...knowing someone has just discovered your fetish.

What would you have said to Nora if you were in my shoes ?
Old 14-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
It was machiam nightmare...knowing someone has just discovered your fetish.

What would you have said to Nora if you were in my shoes ?
hmmmz i would probably say it belongs to a colleague of mine... she borrowed my toilet the night before when she was at my home working overtime. So she had a bath and forgot to take the pantyhose back home
Old 14-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

Colleague come to must place and left her pantyhose in my bathroom ? She sure think I fucked my colleague one.
Old 14-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Colleague come to must place and left her pantyhose in my bathroom ? She sure think I fucked my colleague one.
knew u would said that.... hahaha.... well that depends on how are u gonna explain to her to let her believe u.

well i shall not make anymore guess on how u gonna explain to nora... i'll be waiting for the next episode of nora
Old 14-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
knew u would said that.... hahaha.... well that depends on how are u gonna explain to her to let her believe u.

well i shall not make anymore guess on how u gonna explain to nora... i'll be waiting for the next episode of nora

U the man Brother North! I definitely support U !!! I also support U Brother Amour!
Old 14-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Samster

Hey brothers ..... how can i give out points??
Old 14-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
Hey brothers ..... how can i give out points??
you see the darker border area where it shows the time we post our message... on the right side theres 3 icons rite? the middle one is to upz the points
Old 14-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
you see the darker border area where it shows the time we post our message... on the right side theres 3 icons rite? the middle one is to upz the points

kool!! bro!! i think i juts did it!!! hahahaha
Old 14-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
U the man Brother North! I definitely support U !!! I also support U Brother Amour!
thanks thanks
Old 14-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

bro ianchew.. wanna share some nylon experience with us?
Old 15-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.... i think I'm addicted to the story already, can't wait for more to come!!!

more, more, i need more!!

=P~~~~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1