The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: Wuhan flu

12th patient is a sexy MILF from Wuhan she stayed in many 81 hotels and spent a lot of time in Geylang
Old 31-01-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Better stay away from any close contact with WL
Old 31-01-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
The infected age 37 Wuhan lady FL not sure
High chance she is. She oso stayed at Home Suite View Hotel at L12
Old 31-01-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
12th patient is a sexy MILF from Wuhan she stayed in many 81 hotels and spent a lot of time in Geylang
Jialat liao. Those bro who go there tio cheng liao! Those married one holan.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

moi just saw that got one stayed at multiple hotels in geylang liao

high chance is those whore liao

gg
Old 31-01-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Better stay away from any close contact with WL
Ya. I also say
Old 31-01-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar4 View Post
moi just saw that got one stayed at multiple hotels in geylang liao

high chance is those whore liao

gg
If she's a fl don't know how many Bros out there got the virus from her and maybe some even rtm.. lol... . Worst is their family member and colleague also Kenna.. start to spread the virus to one another... .jialat Liao...
Old 31-01-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Hahah I also share views similar to yours. It jus seems too coincidental when and where this virus first shows up. The timing is done just around CNY, where many hundreds of millions of chinese are expected to travel around. And many other places in China eats all these kind of weird wild animals, including bats and crocodiles and so on, but why Wuhan? If you see the map of China, u can see that Wuhan is dab smack in the center of China. It is the crossroad on which alot of traffic goes through, including high ways and the rail system. It seems the perfect place outside of beijing where security must be much tigther to release the virus. And the Chinese has been eating these animals for a longggg time, why don we see this problem surface before in historical record? This has all the telltale signs of a lab-made virus.
During the SARS epidemic, the U.S sold vaccines and medicine to cure SARS to china, who at that time really have no choice other than to accept the U.S ultimatum. This case would be no different. If u wan to know who cause it, jus follow the money trail and who benefits from this epidemic.

Exactly..
go make a search on Bill Gates. He himself mentioned before many times in various interviews, about depopulation by viruses and not wars and even estimate the number of death to be around 30mil. Wow, he can see numbers from the future.
Before the outbreak in 2019, Trump also said that in 2020 there will be a better health care than then Obama health care..wah, can predict the future ..
The Coronavirus was already patent in 2018 so they can create vaccine for it.
Every 100 years there will be a major flu outbreak since 1720.

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-01-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Coronavirus was invented to be similar to the Spanish Flu which killed about 30-50million people worldwide...
after some search here and there, the puzzle starts to piece up together..

I'M CIM KING
Old 31-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So the WLs and FLs in Geylang kena quarantine?
Old 31-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Facial joints don’t record down customers particulars. Can still Chiong and not worry about contact tracing
Old 31-01-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
BIGhairyworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBIGhairyworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good idea
Old 31-01-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Went to Geylang....seems like quite quiet....when you walked past the houses, the OKT will call you out...

but when i went to my regular house seems like biz as usual......

however, this time the girl no give me BBBJ (sian half)......but still french me like crazy
Old 31-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
BIGhairyworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBIGhairyworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Went to Geylang....seems like quite quiet....when you walked past the houses, the OKT will call you out...

but when i went to my regular house seems like biz as usual......

however, this time the girl no give me BBBJ (sian half)......but still french me like crazy
The girl never give you BBBJ maybe because of your small bird too smelly
Old 31-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Wuhan Coronavirus

CNA reported that World Health Organization declares Global Health Emergency. Meanwhile my area Valu$ shop sells face mask at $19.90 per box. Yesterday SKP also sold one box for $4.20. Government says no need to wear if you are not sick. Tomorrow can get from RC at 2pm onwards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1