The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

I just think she will try her luck on those new customers if they agreed on on 3B she will earn. Those who went before I think she will just stick to 2B
Old 17-04-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
I tried her last Friday nia lei ,3B all in including entrance .
Can share CTC bro thanks
Old 17-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Hi all any bro who wants contact pls pm sgpiggybank directly. Thanks
Old 17-04-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

I just go today and still is 50+100 for LL. I never ask how much and just auto pay 100. No need to ask and just pay....If they want more just say other bros come all pay 100...Dun kana chop, just pay and go...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 11
tst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to beholdtst88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

Nearly after 2 weeks since my visit to her, I booked her again last night as I was feeling itchy as my wife went overseas for work. Booked this sexy gem again yesterday night, she was so wild. It was indeed another good and sextifying session with her again.

Look: 10/10
Body: Fair, slim and sexy, about 163cm tall
Boobs: D cup sibei shiok (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, very turn on for me)
BBBJ: 10/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.
FJ: Very good. Very wet and Tight. 10/10.
GFE: 10/10 (talkative, talk a lot with me)
Massage: Honestly quite good
Damage : 50 + 100
RTF: yes definitely, where to find 100 bonks nowadays?

Interested bros who did not receive the contact earlier can send me a PM again.
hi bro, might to share contact, thank you very much
Old 17-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I just go today and still is 50+100 for LL. I never ask how much and just auto pay 100. No need to ask and just pay....If they want more just say other bros come all pay 100...Dun kana chop, just pay and go...
Bro, can share contact? I stay around Nex area. Thanks
Old 17-04-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 8
Pekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banque888 View Post
Not too sure if it’s the same apple…
Just try this ml 2 days back…wear glasses…simple fr..

Service wise was good for me…
Bbbj:8/10…have to hold her long hair and off she goes..deep and fast den slow…
Fj:8/10…did quite a few positions and no complaints…tight too for me..

Best thing which she don’t short change you on the time which I’m very particular about..give me head massage when I’m resting…

Quite a bubbly ml..try to communicate even limited English…
I tink I need to learn Chinese to have better repo..

Don’t zap me bros…just sharing my fr only…peace..
Hi bro, please share Apple’s contact details with me. Thanks
Old 17-04-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Reading the posts, I believe this is what bros are being quoted, not that they are giving big tips or choosing to patronise 4B places. If anything, it is the girls/OKTs who are raising the prices. This has happened before.
Yes to a certain extent that girls/OKTs are the one raising the prices, hence the so call “fixing market” on their terms.. but this thread and the one who shared already state the breakdown of the damage.. so we are very clear about it when we are gg to visit.. really is the restraint that bros needa be firm about it even though kena quoted a more expensive price.. I had experienced at other places.. I was quoted a higher than usual.. so I do understand a certain level of it..
1) they trying their luck..
2) they subtly telling me.. I am not the kind of regular they want..
ultimately, I will still Kp or rather bargain saying that the usual is that price.. and if they still insists.. yes I would paid and never to return.. spoiling the market.. yes to a certain extent.. but I know at least I let them know.. hey, this is the rate which is going on.. and I hope those who gave extra 50, also give them that impression of this market rate going on.. so not to spoil them..

so my first visit to the Ang pai was like this.. GQ popped.. I didn’t ask the price (not advisable to do so), since i know the price and also the rate ard the vicinity.. after finish deed and showered.. I asked.. that’s when I was being replied… “how much you think you give..” That was like a huge range.. I can give just 50 or even 80.. but I’m not so bastard la.. and I know this is definitely a gem that I will return for.. GFE was at maximum that time, I was so tempted to give more.. but restrained myself and I told myself not to spoil her and the scene.. so I gave the market rate..

I believed.. there.. give the 50 at ent.. then no need ask how much.. just give 100.. then bid goodbye next time visit..
Old 17-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
FuTuRe86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Nearly after 2 weeks since my visit to her, I booked her again last night as I was feeling itchy as my wife went overseas for work. Booked this sexy gem again yesterday night, she was so wild. It was indeed another good and sextifying session with her again.

Boobs: D cup sibei shiok (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, very turn on for me)
BBBJ: 10/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.

Hi bro, can share contact with me ?
Old 18-04-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loneliiboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

PM ctc please
Old 18-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Yes to a certain extent that girls/OKTs are the one raising the prices, hence the so call “fixing market” on their terms.. but this thread and the one who shared already state the breakdown of the damage.. so we are very clear about it when we are gg to visit.. really is the restraint that bros needa be firm about it even though kena quoted a more expensive price.. I had experienced at other places.. I was quoted a higher than usual.. so I do understand a certain level of it..
1) they trying their luck..
2) they subtly telling me.. I am not the kind of regular they want..
ultimately, I will still Kp or rather bargain saying that the usual is that price.. and if they still insists.. yes I would paid and never to return.. spoiling the market.. yes to a certain extent.. but I know at least I let them know.. hey, this is the rate which is going on.. and I hope those who gave extra 50, also give them that impression of this market rate going on.. so not to spoil them..

so my first visit to the Ang pai was like this.. GQ popped.. I didn’t ask the price (not advisable to do so), since i know the price and also the rate ard the vicinity.. after finish deed and showered.. I asked.. that’s when I was being replied… “how much you think you give..” That was like a huge range.. I can give just 50 or even 80.. but I’m not so bastard la.. and I know this is definitely a gem that I will return for.. GFE was at maximum that time, I was so tempted to give more.. but restrained myself and I told myself not to spoil her and the scene.. so I gave the market rate..

I believed.. there.. give the 50 at ent.. then no need ask how much.. just give 100.. then bid goodbye next time visit..
Actually alot of ML complaining to me business are bad and some days they don’t have even 1 or just 1 customer only. Some even lower their price as they need to survive and while some have their regulars to RTF and business are still good . More and more massage parlours nowadays if the prices are too exp customer will just reccee for other places which are cheaper ,consumer mindset. In the long run those who charge high will Luigi .
Old 18-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Actually alot of ML complaining to me business are bad and some days they don’t have even 1 or just 1 customer only. Some even lower their price as they need to survive and while some have their regulars to RTF and business are still good . More and more massage parlours nowadays if the prices are too exp customer will just reccee for other places which are cheaper ,consumer mindset. In the long run those who charge high will Luigi .
Yes, and on the flip side, you will have OKTs who will raise prices when they see their MLs becoming hot. That happened with Joey in the Uygher thread - the OKT quickly reduced the price by $10 when people complained.
Old 18-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekochee View Post
Hi bro, please share Apple’s contact details with me. Thanks
Pm-ed Apple’s contact, but michat though
Old 18-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jack888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share contact please? thank you
Old 18-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
goldfish1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

just want to shoutout to bro Cherrypink4940 for say thanks for this excellent share. shall not elaborate, bro Cherrypink4940's FR is very accurate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1