The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Wonder if kopi still as hard to get as she first started?
She is the youngest one so high demand
Old 20-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is the youngest one so high demand
Yes, her bookings are back to back. I had to go to W15 but, even then, when I get there, most of the time she is working and I had to wait. After my session, when we came out, there will be customers waiting for her. She must really have a lot of stamina to go thru all this. But she has only about 18 months (after taking off home leave, Ta Yi Mah leave, etc) to make her money here, so I guess she will want to be this busy.
Old 20-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Yes, her bookings are back to back. I had to go to W15 but, even then, when I get there, most of the time she is working and I had to wait. After my session, when we came out, there will be customers waiting for her. She must really have a lot of stamina to go thru all this. But she has only about 18 months (after taking off home leave, Ta Yi Mah leave, etc) to make her money here, so I guess she will want to be this busy.
she is a very nice girl

always courteous and good customer service
Old 20-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
any new Malaysian WLs? any new stories?
Quote:
Unfortunately, no. Spoke with a seasoned OKT. He said, despite many OKTs sending feelers out to M'sian agents, no WLs want to come over. I understand .................. So, Kafei is the odd one out. Not sure how she was recruited, either by a M'sian agent or direct applicant.
Go to Sutera Mall la bro.

So many boleh land gals for you to choose.

Just a short drive along the skudai coast.

Can enjoy the coastal scenery and eat seafood also.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Go to Sutera Mall la bro.
You go library or cinema get Boleh Girls?
Old 21-06-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You go library or cinema get Boleh Girls?
Wechat OKT then go Hotel la.

Old 21-06-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wechat OKT then go Hotel la.
Hi, Bro Joker, considering that Kafei is available, I would opt to go Geylang for the convenience, peace of mind, assured of reasonably good customer service. Let me explain. It can be a problem driving over there. For peace of mind, we are certain that there will be no police raid. For customer service, I think most FLs are hit and miss. These are my thoughts only and not sure how you and other bros feel. Cheers
Old 23-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, Bro Joker, considering that Kafei is available, I would opt to go Geylang for the convenience, peace of mind, assured of reasonably good customer service. Let me explain. It can be a problem driving over there. For peace of mind, we are certain that there will be no police raid. For customer service, I think most FLs are hit and miss. These are my thoughts only and not sure how you and other bros feel. Cheers
I fully agree with you la.

Me too hate to go JB nowadays for reasons that you mentioned above.

With reference to WLs are hit & miss, me too realised this few years back after trying some when I first tried them.

Hence, I depend very much on the OKTs that I trust now.
They knew that if they recommend a few no good ones then I will not patronise them anymore.
But, incidentally, Boleh land gals prefer Sinkies to Malaysian customers though.
Maybe we are more likely to give tips or more tender loving. Haha .....

As for safety, I cannot comment la.
Obviously GL is safer. Sinkies are always the target in JB.
Btw, I am not referring to disease that kind of safety.

That one you have to consult Konni WA WA.

Old 23-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

As for safety, I cannot comment la.
Obviously GL is safer. Sinkies are always the target in JB.
Btw, I am not referring to disease that kind of safety.

That one you have to consult Konni WA WA.
JB most notorious for Fairy Jump or Yellow Feet Chicken caters for Sillyporeans

TiongKok as well
Old 23-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
JB most notorious for Fairy Jump or Yellow Feet Chicken caters for Sillyporeans

TiongKok as well
Ya la. Sillyporeans go boleh land always kana chop left & right.

Old 23-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya la. Sillyporeans go boleh land always kana chop left & right.
tiongkok sama sama

prc fl one shot SGD 1k zero service Sillyporeans took too
Old 23-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
But, incidentally, Boleh land gals prefer Sinkies to Malaysian customers though.
Maybe we are more likely to give tips or more tender loving. Haha ..... :
I understand from one of the Malaysian WLs that Malaysian customers at spas and saunas in Malaysia are more demanding and can be unreasonable. .She told me that Singaporean customers in Geylang more courteous and considerate. I think we can pat ourselves on the back, ha ha.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Depend on lady herself regard to demanding service provide or etc...Some can really do accordingly to your request.Also depend if you are her regular client anot...
Old 24-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Johor is so big, tia gong bluewave is already infested with china chickens.

Where else can we go? Also, none coming to our G-land shores. Sad!
Old 24-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Johor is so big, tia gong bluewave is already infested with china chickens.

Where else can we go? Also, none coming to our G-land shores. Sad!
Yes, they are everywhere. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, Malaysian WLs are getting lesser, even in Boleh Land. This is because families are smaller and, with affluence, the pool of M'san WLs is smaller. Coupled with new regulations and restrictions, those who entered this trade prefer coming in as a FL. Yes so sad......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1