The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ben5885 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Specials in Boat Quay...

1 night after work (i'm working shift all the way to midnight), i was having supper near a coffee shop that opens 24hrs. Very tired & hungry aft my work and of cos, v long no "hei sho" liao... Never notice anything special around there, until while i'm almost finishing my supper w a bottle of beer, i saw 2 hotties walking down a shophouse under a green neon signboard. 1 look i know what is it liao. But it was very late after my supper and it seemed the place has closed down, so no chance tonight & I decided to recce it tmr.

2nd night liao, sibei sian & scared the place will close aft my supper, i went straight to the spot. Got up the staircase all the way up to the 3rd level. Opened the door and saw no one was there @ the counter, but definitely smelled something fishy... As i was about to leave, 1 hottie came from the back and asked me what i wanted. As per usual, tried to sound noobie (test water) and asked for a late night massage... She said ok & led me to a room with a small massage bed & a shower see-thru cubicle... She told me to shower 1st & relax before she comes back again...

After my shower, SOP is to get naked of cos, i laid there waiting and almost fell aslp in a few mins time (v tired, work 4 nights 1 shot) then she came in & popped the GQ immediately... Since she so direct, i said ok & got the FJ. Upon closer look, she's actually quite cute (late liao, nvr notice upfront)

She start the caressing, she got the skill and instead of falling aslp, i was enjoying it... Moments later, my didi stood up and she just bbbj me out of nowhere! Frankly speaking, i went to alot of places and everytime most FL insisted on having a condom 1st, but this 1 power, direct & coming on strong! 1st touch and I was like "WHERE DID THAT CAME FROM"... i gave her a surprised look and she reply me a slutty look!!! "SWEET" I abit bth liao and told her to lie up on top of me... She then took off her clothes & got on top of me, SIXTY-NINE!!! i slowly started painting her & i think she liked it, and increased her suction & still doing it slowly, making sure i can feel it (wah i still rem while typing) and from her G-spot, my tongue roamed & raped her clitoris... I can feel her feeling it & she's making moans while increasing the tempo... As she up her tempo, i also up mine & for about 10mins, we stayed like this until i felt her shivered abit & she stopped bbbj, saying she just cummed...

I also didn't realised it cuz i thought she was just really wet and she came back, frenched me v passionately (i love frenching btw) and slowly, she worked her way down again & started to bbbj me *SHIOK* i was almost cumming and she asked me if i'm ready ... i then said" u seemed to ate enough, but i havent had enough". she then gave me a naughty look and capped on... Once she rode me, she leaned down & we frenched again!!! She is the BEST kisser i ever had in this line & i was enjoying it the best I could... Changed position a couple of times and instead of getting tired, im SUPER turned on by this slut! Can tell she's very into me as she was initiating most of the frenching exchange (I'm loving IT). Didn't watched the time at all and finally when i cannot take it anymore, I released my pent-up white lava into her... She felt it & started to squeeze me & frenched even more passionately!!! Totally awesome

Aft the bonking i realised that it was almost 1.30am!!! I reached around 12.10am to 12.15am & the whole session is past an HOUR!!! It was more like a wet dream then a actual session... But when the payment comes, reality sinked in. Nonetheless, it was the best bonk i ever had and she admits she was really into me... (it was later then i knew that was almost her last day)

Name: 辣辣 "La La", translated as Hot Hot!
Body: 8/10 <C cupper>
BBBJ: 9/10 <almost came, but 69 is awesome!!!>
Frenching: 10/10 <subjected to chemistry la, she claim she dun do usually>
FJ: 10/10 <收放自如! u can feel her while u're inside>
Damage: $35 for massage (which is non-existent, but i don't really care aft the whole session) + $100 for FJ (abit pricey i admit)

Aside to all bros, this FR is purely for sharing my experience, those who wanted info on the place pls PM me a I too, wish to keep it a place to stay discreet & safe... But i will only do it to those who can up my points as well since I'm new here & points seemed rather valuable...
Old 28-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neuronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Specials in Boat Quay...

Ur Mailbox full bro
Old 29-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

can share location bro ? thanks !
Old 29-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AsiaBet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mailbox sure full.
Old 29-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

i would never lick a hooker's pussy. herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, shypilis and hepatitis b, read it up dude. what if the guy before droped a few drops of sperm or pee, you are licking it!
Old 29-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 16
hiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
i would never lick a hooker's pussy. herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, shypilis and hepatitis b, read it up dude. what if the guy before droped a few drops of sperm or pee, you are licking it!
Agree..... Disgusting
Old 29-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I never understand how some guys get off on going down on a hooker. She's there to service you. If she needs to be "warmed up" then you shouldn't have to pay her. Its like helping your mechanic by changing the oil yourself. You are spot on about the risks too, a bbbj can also give you all this. Herpes is FOREVER!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 13
geno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro, do you mind sharing the details of this mp with me? I will keep the playground safe and discreet! Cheers
Old 12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
cheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

Can share this location please..
Old 12-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

1 time during a FJ and I was so high, I frenched the charbo.

Alter on my friend asked me whether she got rimmed me just now. Then I say got. And they were laughing all e way. After I went home, I went to Listerine immediately.

Jokes aside, it is not worth it. Be safe first.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
nivleknat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ctc pls? thanks
Old 12-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
francisNg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the location ?thanks
Old 12-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28166 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, pls kindly pm me d address & contact for this HC as I want 2 try out this massage girl La La. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
Jon86 is one of the Best!Jon86 is one of the Best!Jon86 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, pls kindly share the location, i'm keen to try out Ms Lala too. Thank you.
Old 13-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MugenX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben5885 View Post
But i will only do it to those who can up my points as well since I'm new here & points seemed rather valuable...
another beggar asking for points for ctc.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1