The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Palairment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with tour guide

Thank you so much for nice story.
Old 28-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
TS, How I wish my guy had your sensitive neck and nipples. He was not responding to my licking and sucking on his neck and nipples anymore as he got elephant’s thick skin
Maybe he have his soft spots on other parts of his body. Do explore and have fun.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yusua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please update more!
Old 29-12-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 29-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post

Joy runs her tongue across my nipples and slowly roam her way from my chest down to my abdomen. She leaves a wet trail towards my belly button and keep pumping my cock fast. I grip her hair and push her head further down. She glides her tongue towards my shaft and lick it from down to up while looking seductively at me. She massage my balls and keep on licking my shaft.
H: That feels really good baby, don't stop.. hmm.. yes.... (I groaned in ecstasy )
J: Your cock is getting stiffer, you feel good? Let me put it inside me.
H: No.. not yet... I feeling wonderful now.. don't stop... oohh... hmm...
She suck on my balls and slowly move up to engulf my cock head. Her small mouth feels so warm and fit tightly over my cock. She slowly bob her head up and down on my cock.
H: Ooo.... ooo.. baby... my cock feels so good inside your warm mouth... don't stop... hmm..
I held her head and press it further down. She started to making gagging sound and seem to choke. She gasp for air and go deep throat again. She increase her suction and speed while massaging my balls. I can feel the tension building up in my sack and her suction over my cock head is splendid.
H: Arghh... arghh... baby.. oh my God... this is good.... don't stop.. suck harder baby...
J: Hmm..... hmm... hmm.. hmm.... (as she looked at me and suck harder at my cock)
The feeling of cumming is near. I held her head in position and started to pump her mouth with my cock. She closed her lips tighter and hands reach up to tickle my nipples. As I pump faster into her mouth, the intensity is building up in my sack. My butt muscles are tightening and I am moaning louder and louder.
H: Yes baby... yes baby... suck it harder... I can feel it now.... God... YES... YES.... I am CUUMMING..... Argh... arghh!!!
Her mouth grip rightly on my cock as I pump my armies into her mouth. I release my week load of thick sperm into her. Waves and waves of ecstasy hit my brain as I ejaculate globs and globs of my armies and fill up her mouth. I held on to her head and push my cock further in. She stared at me with big open eyes and trying hard to swallow and breathe. She release some of my cum from her mouth and inhale slowly. She continues to bob her mouth up and down my cock until I fully release all my cum. She stroke my chest and show me her open mouth. She play my cum inside mouth with her tongue. She swirl it around in the mouth and swallow all in a gulp.
J: Haha, now you see it, now you don't !(winking at me cheekily)
H: Wow, you are amazing baby... your mouth is so wonderful.
I pulled her up and let her rest on my chest. I grabbed her breasts and squeeze them hard.
J: Ohhhh.. your sperm tastes so sweet and you cum so much. I can't hold it all.
H: You said you need proteins, so I giving you my full blast. You can really suck and swallow well baby.
J: I want your cock in me, why you cum in my mouth? You so bad.
H: You need more protein so that later you have energy to pump me.
J: No, I let you pump me, I want to lay back and enjoy.
I squeeze her breasts again and kiss her forehead. She went down on me again and lick up the remaining sperm on my groin.
J: Yummy babe.. taste nice and sweet. I want more. ( she start to pump my semi harden cock)
H: Let's have a break and eat something. I can do you whole night later.
She turn over and push her cunt to my mouth.
J: You can eat me, you said you can eat me whole day.
I smack her butt and lift her off. I lick and suck her nipples and knead her butt.
H: Don't be naughty, we go down eat something first and charge up our energy.
J: Hmm... hmm... let's go shower and go down.
Bro, care to share how to make your sperm taste sweet? Lol!
Old 30-12-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 31-12-2019, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 31-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

H: Drink a sip of whiskey and feed it to my mouth.
Ching take small sip from the glass and place her mouth over mine. Her soft warm lips touch my lips, her sharp tongue probe into my mouth and let the whiskey flow in. I suck her tongue into my mouth and savour the warm whiskey. She swirl her tongue around my tongue and stroke my cock. I kiss her deeply as my hands roam her huge creamy breasts and twisting her nipples. She moans and keep sucking hard on my tongue. I lick her earlobes and down to her neck. She press her breasts close to my body and start rubbing them on my chest while stroking my cock. My hand went down and start rubbing her clitoris, her pussy is already very wet.
C : Ohhhh….oooooo…master, I feel so warm and good now……..don’t stop…errr……err……
Her body slowly flushing in pink as I rub faster on her engorge clitoris.
H: I’m thirsty now, I need another sip..
C : Hmmmm…..yes master..hmm.. She took another sip of whiskey and pass it to my mouth.
I suck in her tongue with whiskey and open my mouth slightly. I purposely let the whiskey flow down from her side of her mouth, down her neck to her chest and stomach.
H: Ohh..you are wet now, I need to clean you up. ( Ching looked at me and blushes)
I push her down onto the bed and her breasts wobbles hard as she lands on the bed. The glass of whiskey she holding spill more onto her breasts. I hold down her wrists to the sides and bend down to kiss her passionately. I rub my chest on her breasts as I french kiss her. She is twisting her body and moaning seductively to me.
C: Hmmmm…don’t stop…..errrr……hmmmm…..errr……I like my nipples rub hard……I feel so nice….hmmm.
I run my tongue on her cheeks and neck, lapping up the whiskey as I make my way down to her huge creamy pink melons. I suckle hungrily on her big round nipples, while my hand rubbing fast on her clitoris. Her pussy is soaking wet as I occasionally bit her nipples and she moans loudly. She is stroking my cock fast and it already hard and stiff, ready for penetration. I lick up all the whiskey around her boobs area and lick slowly down her stomach, using my other hand to squeeze her soft boobs. She is moaning loud and squeeze her own breasts now. I feel her shivering and rocking her pelvis as I rub her pussy hard.
C: Oooooo…oohhhh….I cumming again….yes….hmmmmm….errrr….YES! ……YES!...... ( she yells)
She grab my head and push my face inbetween her soft breasts and shivers hard in her orgasm. My finger wet with her cum juice. Her pussy now dripping with her musky thick juice as she moans away. Not waiting for her to recover, I pull her up and shift her facing the dresser table. She faces the mirror and 2 hands supporting herself on the table. Her eyes still in a daze of orgasm and still moaning. My stiff cock yearns for action now as I tilt her butt up. I squat down and lick my way up her long legs to her inner thigh, her tasty juice is still flowing down as I lick her wet tight pussy. Her legs start to shiver and shake as my tongue penetrate the inner folds of her pussy. I lift up her butt and held on her waist as I insert my hot rod into her pussy. This lady pussy is really tight and I feel my rod going in and opening up the inner walls of her pussy. Her lubricated tight pussy walls constricting on my thick rod and slowly engulf it in all the way. I can feel her pussy warmth and juice flowing around my rod. I hold my position after my full length went in for a while and start to pump her slowly.
C: OOhhhhh….ohhh…oh my god…your cock is so tight and hot inside me….. ..errr….hmmmm….my pussy feels so full and nice……arghhhh… ..fuck me faster….errrr……..err.r…
I look at her horny face through the mirror, she is moaning and biting her lips, her huge dangling creamy breasts swaying in synch to my momentum. I pull back long silky hair , her head tilt up as her back arch further down. I start pumping her hard in this standing doggy position. Her hands reach behind and pull my butt deeper into her. My hand reach down and rub her clitoris hard and I ram her hard. She started to grind and rock hard against me as I ram her. Her big tits are flipping up and down and pussy juice are leaking again. I smack her butt cheeks and squeeze her soft creamy breasts.
C : Errrr….ai….ai……errr….hmmmm….don’t stop ….I’m cumming again….smack me and rub me hard pls…….arghh……ai….aii…….hmmm…
I smack her butt cheeks and rub her clitoris hard. I feel pussy walls gripping tight on my rod, she shaking her head and grabbing her breasts again. She cums hard again, I feel her whole body shiver and her body flushing in pink. Her legs buckling and unable to support as her orgasm shot through her entire body. I held on to her waist and guide her back onto the bed. She push me down onto the bed and sit on my cock. Her tight pussy is soaking wet and she grinds her pussy hard on my cock. I lay back and let her do the work first. She rocks and pumps my cock fast , her huge creamy breasts wobbling during her motion. She is rocking and riding fast and I saw she is perspiring. I pulled her towards me, support her on her underarms and started to pump my hot rod fast into her pussy. I lick her swinging breasts as I ram her hard. I could feel the tension in my balls now as my cock keep ramming her tight pussy. She grip onto my shoulder blades, enjoying the sensation. I feel her stomach started tighten and her moans getting louder.
C: Nooo….nooo…. I’m cumming again…..ohhhhh…..nooo….hmmmm……orhhhhh…orh….
H: Let’s cum together baby….your pussy is so tight….. I feel so nice….
C: Yes….yes…..cum in me…I wanna feel you hot cum in me……..orhh….yes…..hmmmm…
She lean forward and put her tongue deeply into my mouth as she cums again……waves and waves of orgasm seems to hit her hard as she hug tightly onto me and kiss me deeply. I cannot hold back any more as I push my rod deep into her, release my loads of loads of sperm into her tight pussy. She grind slowly as trying to milk out all my cum. We stayed in that position for few minutes , hugging each other tightly, as we slowly recover from our orgasm.
C: Wow….you are great, I never have so many orgasms in a row before. I’m glad that I met you and given me such a wonderful time ( she whispered into my ears)
H: Your great body and tight pussy is the main highlight that makes me so horny tonight. I can do you the whole night.
C: Oh really? Whole night….maybe haha… I will like to rest first.
We kiss and hug each other to sleep with my cock still inside her.
Old 31-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Christmas Eve. I woke up in the morning, sun is up and shining. Joy and Ching already left and they left a note, saying be back at noon. They asked me to pack a overnight bag as we are going to crash out tonight. I took a nice long bath and recap of last night activities. These 2 ladies are really charming and I’m lucky to be able fuck them. I finish my bath and pack some clothes into a backpack for tonight. The weather today is good but still cold at -15C. I wore my sweater with long coat , took my backpack and went down for a meal. I chilled and waited for them in the lounge. Joy texted me and informed me of their arrival in 5 mins. I jumped into Ching’s SUV and she drove towards outskirts of town.
C: We are going for a 3 hours drive and I arrange a Gers stay at the resort. We can see lots of stars from there at night.
A Gers in actually a big round tentage whereby the nomad tribe people will stay. The weather is good, we joke and tease each other before we arrived at our destination. The place is nice, about 10 Gers spread nicely across the grassland and on top the desert area. I can see endless sand dunes of the Gobi desert from my high ground. We proceed to a building and collected a key at the counter. Ching drove us to the furthest Ger and parked her SUV next to it. We alighted and proceed into the Ger. The interior of the Ger is very modern, equipped with heater, sun roof and a king size bed. Sofas and cabinets at the side around the walls of the Ger. Cashmere bean bags are placed in the middle of the Ger. There is a small door near the bed which leads me to a nice bath room. As the wind quite strong and weather cold, we switch on the heater and boil hot water to make tea. After the room is sufficiently warm, we changed into comfy clothes. We sat on the bean bags ,sipped our tea and talk about the later activities.
We went for camel rides along the desert and played in the desert sands. We watched the sunset on the camelback and proceed back to our Ger. Joy ran quickly into Ger, disrobe herself and went into the shower. Ching drove out to get some beverages for supper tonight. I changed into my comfy clothes and rest on the bean bags. I slowly walk to the bathroom and open it slightly. I saw Joy back and washing her hair in the shower. She looked so sexy as her butt wiggles and side boobs jiggles when she brushes her hair with her hands. My cock started to rise, I quickly strip myself and walk softly in to join her. I grab her boobs from behind and rub my stiff rod against her ass crack.
J: Hey….who…what is it?
H: I saw a hot girl showering, so I need a hot time together too.
J: Someone is getting naughty right now…. ( she looked at me lustfully)
Joy could feel my hot stiff rod on her butt and she did a erotic dance, rubbing my cock against her butt. She washed away her shampoo on her hair and turn around to kiss me deeply. She knew my soft spots and she kiss my neck and lick my nipples as she stroke my cock. I squeeze her boobs and rub her clitoris. She is already wet with her juice and she lick hard on my neck. My cock gets raging hard and push her down to suck it. Joy took it in one gulp and deep throat it. Sucking hard on it and massaging my sack at the same time. The feeling is too good, I lift her up, kiss her deeply and penetrate her deeply in standing position. Her eyes open up wide at the sudden intrusion and suck on my tongue hard, moaning in pleasure. She lifted up her her leg and placed on the toilet bowl so that I can penetrate deeper. I kiss her deeply, holding on to her butt cheeks and ram hard. Her hands gripping and scratching on my back as she moans loudly.
J: Oh….ohhh…yes…so deep inside me…..hmmm…..give it to me…..ai….ai…..aii….aiii…yes….deeppp..
I give a long fast strokes as I pump her deeply as I pulled her into me. Joy was already lost in her moaning and her pussy walls gripping tightly to my cock. She bit onto my neck hug me tight, pressing her fingers into butt.
J: oh….yesss……your thick cock……oh….yess…….arghhhh…err……making me cum now……yessss……..
She cums hard as she bit hard on my neck and dug her finger into my back. Her cunt now filled with her hot juice as my cock spits out all its cum into her pussy. I plant my cock deep in her pussy as it releases my hot cum deep inside. I kiss deeply in her as she grinds her pussy on my cock. She took out my cock and suck on it hungrily. I could see my cum mixed with her juice flowing down her thighs. She licked up all my remaining cums on my cock and proceed to wash her cunt. I rubbed shower gels on our bodies and we had a nice shower together and wait for Ching’s return.
J: Looks like we have a horny man tonight, can’t wait to fuck me huh?
H: You look so sexy while showering, your long legs and butt look so inviting.
J: Your thick hard cock makes me feel so good, I like it inside me. Ching likes it too, she said you are such a master, makes her cums several times.
H: You don’t flatter me again, I feels good too if I make you ladies achieve orgasms.
J: We need that feeling, boys here don’t know how to make us happy. They just release themselves and go. Makes us high and dry. Tonight I hope you can bring us to multiple orgasms.
H: Tonight, together?
J: Haha…. You better don’t think so much..
Old 31-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sheagreed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Incredibly good story, please keep going!
Old 01-01-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10912 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more hot updates, maybe a threesome cumming up, cheers!
Old 02-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

Power stories. Looking for next parts.

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1