The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
super fishy smell pussy

bro, wat disease do the ger has, if her pussy got a super strong fishy smell?
Old 07-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: super fishy smell pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac View Post
bro, wat disease do the ger has, if her pussy got a super strong fishy smell?
It's either trichomoniasis or bacterial vaginosis. Whoever you are referring to needs treatment quickly. It's not going to go away on its own.

STD Facts - Trichomoniasis

STD Facts - Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

or this could be due to her diet? tryin eatin more fruits and vege and less stuff with caffine. Heard caffine makes pussy smells really bad. Drink more orange! Might get urself a organgy tasting pussy. ha!
Old 15-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinko View Post
or this could be due to her diet? tryin eatin more fruits and vege and less stuff with caffine. Heard caffine makes pussy smells really bad. Drink more orange! Might get urself a organgy tasting pussy. ha!
That's a bloody load of rubbish. I hate all this "I heard" crap. It's hearsay and it's 100% bullshit.

I have zapped you for posting misleading info.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 25-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

chilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wILL we gEt infectEd if wE liCk her?
Old 25-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilin View Post
Give it a try and let us know what happens.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilin View Post
LOL, pls let us noe when u have done it! =P

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 06-08-2008, 03:09 AM
Samster

shut_up_lah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's either trichomoniasis or bacterial vaginosis. Whoever you are referring to needs treatment quickly. It's not going to go away on its own.

STD Facts - Trichomoniasis

STD Facts - Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)

Thanks for the tips, boss.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
yakuza_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakuza_99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

its always impt to have clean hygiene...if taken care of...bacteria doesnt grow easily
Old 08-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakuza_99 View Post
its always impt to have clean hygiene...if taken care of...bacteria doesnt grow easily
"Taking care" is often the cause of BV. Douching upsets the delicate balance in the vagina and allows the bad bacteria to multiply at the expense of good bacteria.

A course of antibiotics for some other infection often causes a vaginal infection.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1