The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-03-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 5
Lookingard2 is one of the Best!Lookingard2 is one of the Best!Lookingard2 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Yuri Mansion

Petite lady with nice, soft boobs that look good on her.
Look wise needs to add a few years to what’s stated.

Hardworking and chatty lady - hands never stop while chatting in between shots.

Tight and nice accompanying sound to create good experience.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbmq View Post
Porshe from eroticsm.
Pretty girl, good okt. Location discreet + comfy. Just that her room light is spoilt. So, phonelight lor.
Body wise, skinny for me, smooth skin, slight tan.
Plus point, ass to hip ratio damn awesome. Offered a glass of soju. Location was damn comfy to the point of me being sleepy also.
Negative point, either girl was busy till tired or just that I not yandao enough, so definitely felt that I had better fls before. Had to do most of the work, bbbj minimal at average at best. English bare minimum.
Went in, showered alone (I offered her to rest while I shower), nua awhile, commented on me being too big (Heck I'm only 6inches at best) and didn't want to Cowgirl, short bbbj,cap on lub up, missionary shot once. Smoked alone while she rested (usually at hotels can't so I'm happy at that). Went back in touch touch, and tried to go 2nd round but couldn't shoot maybe due to too hot and not much chemistry. But hey, doggy is definitely damn good with her with that ass and small hip.
All in all, not really a rtf material for me. But she's pretty with one of the best body I've had from dome 1. So guys who wanna go for looks, can try I guess.

For me gfe is the most impt. So far my list of rtf is care from GE, Nicha from GE. So guys who had those girls before should roughly know my taste and how much to take away from this review.
This is so far the most honest and accurate FR of her. Try her 2 night ago. Stat on the girl is true. Just don't understand why there are excellent writer paint a super good FR. Leaving in 2-3 day time. I don't see a need to write up a good FR yet when we try out their service is like so under rated. In my opinion, a FR is to gauge a service standards, not to break her rice bowl nor rate her badly. It to improve service to earn more since she is in this line of field.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ak1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After poking around for years, finally found someone worth doing a first FR.
Booked haku from lax. Booking was fast and easy with verification done simply.
Location G, managed to reach in like 20 min and up I went to the room without complication.
Once in , omg! See through light blue lacy wear with black lacy bra!
Didn’t wait for Long for my small head to wake up. Chop chop bath and lie on bed waiting.
Cat bathing was ok, sucking and licking my nips and arousing my little bro. Once up, bbbj! Bbbj is fantastic with a lot of tongue action and it’s wet also! Mouth going in and out, in and down & around the shaft! Feels like she is a racer handing the gear stick! But definitely not rough, sweet and delicate handling!
Buay tahun Liao, caps on and she went on top. Wa lau eh.... tight sia... Grind a while and I think I hit her G spot! She moaned from soft to loud very fast and her pussy was Super wet and can hear the watery sound... And Her boobs.... the last time I touch those kind of boobs was when my gf is 19years old! Firm, non saggy, small nips! Where to find??? Suck and lick non stop! Oh yes she likes to be squeezed! But don’t too hard la, non saggy ma...
Nevertheless, switched position and I meant missionary, put her legs up and her mouth can’t close! I think she came like 2-3 times! Buay tahun hoot a few more times and surrendered...
language is a barrier but at least she bothered to use Google translate to communicate. She is really a xmm but the service, the figure is to die for.

Looks: 8/10 must discount 10-15% from pic
Body 12/10
Pussy tight but never paint, small bush
French never try
Bbbj 8/10, all kanna the right spot and speed is just ok
Damage 130/90/2, I cannot make it.... went for 1 shot only...
Rtf: cfm will
Old 03-03-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
st18n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody have any idea when will gym girl jessie probably come back? Or maybe araya
Old 03-03-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
This is so far the most honest and accurate FR of her. Try her 2 night ago. Stat on the girl is true. Just don't understand why there are excellent writer paint a super good FR. Leaving in 2-3 day time. I don't see a need to write up a good FR yet when we try out their service is like so under rated. In my opinion, a FR is to gauge a service standards, not to break her rice bowl nor rate her badly. It to improve service to earn more since she is in this line of field.
Bro, I like your opinion, but its a very idealistic way of looking at it.

Since you have such strong opinions on how FR should be written, why not set a good example by posting FRs base on how you think it should be written ?

also there is no universally agreed baseline to rate and write a FR
It is only to share the experiences that writer got from the FL.

Maybe your way can be the template for others to follow

This thread is already overloaded with self promoting fake FRs, vague FRs, freeloaders and leeches, and the occasional war of words.

So instead of complaining and adding to the noise, shouldn't you put in the effort to write a proper FR?

A few days back a bro post FR with photos and Gifs on a girl, he like never get thanked for his efforts, but at least he put up what seems to be a fairly honest FR that everyone can make judgement on, with pics and gifs to back it up somemore.

Is that how a FR should be written?

I for one benefited from that FR, as i dun mind her big and dark nipples, so long the FL is horny type and provides good service
Old 03-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
Stable eroticism down? Book a slot with his gal at 6pm. WhatsApp n call no reply.
Wah...this is frustrating. Having to say that, hope they are ok.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Too bad skillfuture credit cannot offset. else i don't mind conduct FR writing lesson. come with free guide books also.

Funny lah you haha
Old 03-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HehePubg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poppy - Loveaffairs

https://imagetwist.com/rlnnic6zvaxo/...301-WA0039.jpg

Looks - 7/10
Body- 8/10
Boobs- 8/10 man made c. But it's soft.
French- never try because I smoke.
Bbbj- NA. It's capped BJ.
Painting- never try but it's nicely trim
Overall 8/10

Went at 2am Service still very good, help to undress, shower together. After first shot she suggest to give massage. Not those soft massage.

Rtf? Yes. Anyway she like to drink beer. If any bros going can buy some beer for her. Might + some gfe. 😅
Old 03-03-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
sundowner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysundowner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

late lunch with Amie from SM https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=764828

as usual, my FR is based on my experience and not grading by any points..

- Amie is a 22 yr old SYT
- a UNI student who is on term break
- conversation with her passable english and my half past six thai lol
- kawaii face and demenour, always smily and keen to serve
- grabbable boobs but a little droopy
- bbbj was with full of slurps, passion and pace with 2 CIMs 😝
- low mileage clam.. tightness feels great!
- eagerness to please and acede to your requests.. plus point is you can also show her a thing or two to do to your own liking
- 2 shots expanded well before my time was up.. she's that good 😆
- bonus is, she can dress in sailor moon uniform if you want her to.. and for bros have manga fantasy lol
- pic below, with her permission of coz 😋
- overall a sextifying session with a SYT and thanks to OKT SM

Old 03-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
horny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud of

This is a FR for Orange from Galaxy

Location: Central and parking is convenient. Not so convenient for bros who don’t drive. There is recording of your particulars due to the recent COVID-19 measures so take note
Orange is unpretentious, friendly and totally lacking in commercial feel
Figure wise; what you see is what you get from the stable’s photos so don’t worry. no bait and switch here.
She is not a time watcher and neither does she use her phone when she is with you, even when the deed is done. I had tremendous chemistry but your mileage may vary. She is nice so please take good care of her.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
24Kuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RL Booking for Eva 01/03

Apartment- clean and tidy
Okt: Straight forward.
Parking: Open Space Carpark no gantry.
High SYT
Able to listen and speak English 7/10
Natural C Boobs
Service: Cim,Cof,bbbj,Ar and french all can.

Saw a new lady now today, might start work tomorrow, Reborn Lover STANDBY !
Old 03-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Bro, I like your opinion, but its a very idealistic way of looking at it.

Since you have such strong opinions on how FR should be written, why not set a good example by posting FRs base on how you think it should be written ?

also there is no universally agreed baseline to rate and write a FR
It is only to share the experiences that writer got from the FL.

Maybe your way can be the template for others to follow

This thread is already overloaded with self promoting fake FRs, vague FRs, freeloaders and leeches, and the occasional war of words.

So instead of complaining and adding to the noise, shouldn't you put in the effort to write a proper FR?

A few days back a bro post FR with photos and Gifs on a girl, he like never get thanked for his efforts, but at least he put up what seems to be a fairly honest FR that everyone can make judgement on, with pics and gifs to back it up somemore.

Is that how a FR should be written?

I for one benefited from that FR, as i dun mind her big and dark nipples, so long the FL is horny type and provides good service
Sure. I will update tonight. After my booking.

Does any senior bro still remember the FL that came few month ago under RL * if I'm not mistaken* Starting from 160 to 180 to 200. English is well spoken. Near to siglap..
Old 03-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Lonzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mickey from pink lady

She is amazing girl, her smile makes thousand watt energy. Her expressions 100% feel gfe that yours. I feel so comfortable and happy with her.

Come to her ..face same like photo 100% match 1st and 2nd. Lips thin it like you want to suck like that continuously. Eyes are sparkling..

Boobs original big need excersize to boom up but while sucking it so nice.
Body loose skin and smooth every where. Butt are firm .
Pussy no smell good,when suck she get so high. Leha are smooth.

Face : 100% good cute
Boobs: Big and no plastic, original
Gfe : 120% very good
DFK : not to leave 140%
Bbbj : put deep throat
Fuck : Sounds and expressive get jerked
If do high.
Pussy: good, if you suck she get shaken
and Feel it more.
She is not the type looking time and money. She is so shy and she dont know much massage skills. I feel she is new in this field dont know much,she do what ever you like, Must RTF. Really a jem.

Thanks for pink lady.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Quote:

Does any senior bro still remember the FL that came few month ago under RL * if I'm not mistaken* Starting from 160 to 180 to 200. English is well spoken. Near to siglap..

Purple lor
Old 03-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:

[QUOTE=Murlok;19838941]Purple lor[/QU
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1