The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Going to kl tomorrow for work.

Beside beach club any nice ktv, pubs that can go alone and with girls company.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Old 17-01-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
bro

mercury not near bukit bintang.

near there
crown. the golden horse both on the building? opposite times Square

Genesisbuilding have ktv same? mgmt as the spa

you shud try Mexico near medan imbi
price is decent but room more for privacy rather than sing song
the have viet and thais
mercury PJ quite a distance but girls wise? msian?
how bout crown and the golden horse? girls wise?
maybe can try pj and bukit bintang area since will be there a few days..
but wanna try local gals first..
Old 20-01-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
mercury PJ quite a distance but girls wise? msian?
how bout crown and the golden horse? girls wise?
maybe can try pj and bukit bintang area since will be there a few days..
but wanna try local gals first..

yes all malaysian
Old 20-01-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Going to kl tomorrow for work.

Beside beach club any nice ktv, pubs that can go alone and with girls company.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
try Mexico. it's really affordable

but if you can splurge then? try the mid end ktvs add bukit bintang as suggested
Old 21-01-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes all malaysian
Nice, thanks bro.. i will go try them out nxt month.. maybe will try mexico also.. haha
Old 21-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice, thanks bro.. i will go try them out nxt month.. maybe will try mexico also.. haha
actually Mexico is worth a visit.
not that expensive beer. beer price in kl normal old? man pub is rm75 for 5 bottles. mex is rm85

gals booking is cheapest at rm 50 while viet ktvs are rm80perhour. some that open? until? wee hours rm130 per hour.

u can? just walk in and sit at bar counter for some sing sing and if u see gal u like book her

for room if crowded u may need to open minded 3 buckets. but if? slow days then u may just get it free.

used to be viet joint. now with thais too

the other tip you may need to? oay is mommy. just mininal or? max rm50. no waiter to tip
Old 22-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
actually Mexico is worth a visit.
not that expensive beer. beer price in kl normal old? man pub is rm75 for 5 bottles. mex is rm85

gals booking is cheapest at rm 50 while viet ktvs are rm80perhour. some that open? until? wee hours rm130 per hour.

u can? just walk in and sit at bar counter for some sing sing and if u see gal u like book her

for room if crowded u may need to open minded 3 buckets. but if? slow days then u may just get it free.

used to be viet joint. now with thais too

the other tip you may need to? oay is mommy. just mininal or? max rm50. no waiter to tip
Wow thanks bro for all the tip!
how bout those mid range? like mecury/crown/horse? the rates for the gals?
Old 22-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow thanks bro for all the tip!
how bout those mid range? like mecury/crown/horse? the rates for the gals?
crown rate

Normal Hour
9.30pm-3am
Booking Girl RM380++
Fly Girl RM60++
T&C
+10%service charge
+6% SST
Old 27-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys ,
Saboon aka Bond Spa at Season Towers just launched a new room called the
5 STARS room . To say that the room is a KTV room by itself is down playing it . The 5 Stars is a KTV room like no other in Malaysia ( & I dare say the world ) .

The room is equipped with it's own arcade , darts , Air-hockey table , 80 inch LED TV with Playstation 4 , OSIM Massage Chair , DJ Console for a private DJ & a luxury own private meeting room inside the KTV room . It's simple amazing !!
I have a video they put up of the room with girls . If you want an experience in KL , you've got to try out this room .

PM me if you need a hook up or would just like to see a video of the place . It's simply a different league of it's own . A package in this room is also super affordable at RM5k a package !!
Old 27-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Or if you guys want to party , I'll be there at 5 STARS tomorrow ( 28/1/2020 ) . A group of 3-4 of us would be perfect . I have the contacts of the girls , and drinks , just PM me if you'd be interested to have a GREAT time in KL like no other !!
Old 27-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

GUIDE OF THE BEST KTV's in KL ( UPDATED )

I've been in the KTV scene for the past 10 years . I've seen the opening of The Delux KTV at Jln Ampng , invested in KTVs , travelled the world with KTV owners to look at other KTVs ( especially in China ) , was there at the historic closing of Delux KTV , and did the opening of a few KTVs . Needless to say , if you want help in the KTV world in KL , I'm quite credible to say the least .

IN ORDER OF HIERARCHY

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)SABOON KTV
3)D'Arc
4)PULSE

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace ( now defunct ) , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club ( now defunct ) & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors . They come with dried ice . At the 17th floor , the fruit platter comes with grapes , at the 7th floor , it comes with tomatoes .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me or PM for help if needed ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

PRICE GUIDE
Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( they use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At D'Arc , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) . The most expensive room , 1799 sets you back RM12,000 for 6 hours .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

__________________________________________________ ____________

I know it must be frustrating coming to a foreign land and not knowing where to go , what to do at night , and who you can trust to bring you around . IF you're coming to KL ( or you're new to KL's nightlife ) I'm your guy .

If you're alone or with a few friends , just drop me a PM and I'll happily direct you guys or even join the party if time allows me to . =) I won't however entertain messages with questions of asking for girl's numbers !! Haha
Old 27-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

may i know the ladies from what countries. i am coming to KL on 6th Feburary for business trip and want to explore some KTVs together
Old 28-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

The girls come from all types of nationalities . In Malaysia , you can get the in house girls from the mommy's employed at the KTV , or call outside . rates are from RM1000-RM1200 for 6 hours . This does not include overnight .

Saboon also has in-house girls , they come at RM350 a shot and have 3+1 packages at about RM1200 .

I recommend for a place like this , get the outside girls , but if you just want a wild time , get the 3+1 .

At Saboon , girls ranges from Korean / Russian / Vietnamese / Chinese and occasionally a few Malays .
Old 06-02-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

cny period. gal strength is those mid / budget ktvs lower. gals? slowly coming? back. those into viet and move around kuchai can try golden palace or? white House above NSK. just a row apart. stocks quite good
Old 07-02-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Wildmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecock View Post
The girls come from all types of nationalities . In Malaysia , you can get the in house girls from the mommy's employed at the KTV , or call outside . rates are from RM1000-RM1200 for 6 hours . This does not include overnight .

Saboon also has in-house girls , they come at RM350 a shot and have 3+1 packages at about RM1200 .

I recommend for a place like this , get the outside girls , but if you just want a wild time , get the 3+1 .

At Saboon , girls ranges from Korean / Russian / Vietnamese / Chinese and occasionally a few Malays .
Hey bro...u mean there are russians / koreans in this joint, referring to the spa FJ? Only knew that the foreign gals are in Federal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1