The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2007, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of
Wink latest update 12/01/2007

brudder of all cheong land, AV have practised a new style today onwards. for those who cheong with FL at battlefield. please do a radio comms with the LP/OP(army terms) your recce point at the ground to see any at spot to attack your FL(pows). they have started to catch POWs at battlegrounds. last known was 8FL at 1 battleground taken as POWs. keep lookout. radio comms ground LP n OP to (o)--(o) to check any enemies or scouts waiting for your pows. gook luck and happy cheonging and protect your POWs.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: latest update 12/01/2007

sorry....but I really do not understand wat are u trying to say?!!!!
because not all sg men go to the army.........

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 12-01-2007, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
f.cuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: latest update 12/01/2007

Think we'll have to leave it to Bro SJG of the Club SYT but most importantly, the uncontested BSKing to path the way for us to enlightenment.
MAGICAL 168. Anyone wanna help?
Old 12-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
sorry....but I really do not understand wat are u trying to say?!!!!
because not all sg men go to the army.........
Agreed, please put in simpleton's language, thanks!! Happy weekend
Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think what he meant was to call the hotel desk and check with them after your business.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.cuker View Post
Think we'll have to leave it to Bro SJG of the Club SYT but most importantly, the uncontested BSKing to path the way for us to enlightenment.
i can more or less understand the 1st post by threadstarter, but this post i dont know what it is about.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
leungccsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

What u mean ?

it is something happen to some of the OKT stock being raided ?
Is this relates to why Xiaobao & Hugoman's stock suddenly disappear ?

how to check if there is AV raid going to happen ?
cannot possibly call front desk and ask if coast is clear right ?

please explain ...........
Old 12-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
brudder of all cheong land, AV have practised a new style today onwards. for those who cheong with FL at battlefield. please do a radio comms with the LP/OP(army terms) your recce point at the ground to see any at spot to attack your FL(pows). they have started to catch POWs at battlegrounds. last known was 8FL at 1 battleground taken as POWs. keep lookout. radio comms ground LP n OP to (o)--(o) to check any enemies or scouts waiting for your pows. gook luck and happy cheonging and protect your POWs.
so does that mean we have to do a E&E or SAR or S&D???
Old 12-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
Acidburnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leungccsg View Post
it is something happen to some of the OKT stock being raided ?
Is this relates to why Xiaobao & Hugoman's stock suddenly disappear ?
Hugoman got caught ?
Old 12-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 19
tedd is a name known to alltedd is a name known to alltedd is a name known to alltedd is a name known to alltedd is a name known to alltedd is a name known to all

look like alot of ppl got caught, not only hugo.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we have to set up 'sexrorist group' , plant informers at AV, then when informer inform us about raid, then we can sabo AV..

Bro Castrol, what bro F.ucker means is that Bro Shaung Jie Gun can bring you to BS KTV and let you enjoy 'women , wine, song' while AV is raiding and 'Search and Arrest' FLs on the street.. When the coast is clear, you can bring prettiest BS gals to hotel for FJ...
Old 12-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!milkman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post

... can bring you to BS KTV and let you enjoy 'women , wine, song' while AV is raiding and 'Search and Arrest' FLs on the street.. When the coast is clear, you can bring prettiest BS gals to hotel for FJ...
what a way to translate

Checkout My Active Threads:
milkman's movie collection
milkman's 'Private' magazine collection
Old 12-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Bro Castrol, what bro F.ucker means is that Bro Shaung Jie Gun can bring you to BS KTV and let you enjoy 'women , wine, song' while AV is raiding and 'Search and Arrest' FLs on the street.. When the coast is clear, you can bring prettiest BS gals to hotel for FJ...
thanks bro, so its like those wuxia martial arts movies. we are drinking on the 2nd floor of the inn when suddenly we hear women crying below on the streets, bullied by the yamen town guards. so we grab our swords and fans, and jump down to save them.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

simple form: battleground(lorong39) and a few H in GL FL got caught. AV stand by and disguised at counter as check in customers and caught 8FL at lor39.

radio comms: call desk for clearances. to protect the fl and yourself
Old 12-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: latest update 12/01/2007

This was reported at another thread few days ago.

But, would the counter officer tell you that AV is around, i have some doubts leh. The Officer might be near the counter.

Imagine this "hey... don't come out now hor, the AV is around"... If the AV Officer hears this, si liao..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1