The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
and your question for where is best bars for quality girls is as good as asking where in geylang has best looking girls....beauty is in the eye of beholder
I never understand why people ask this question. If I like tranny grannies , will you still ask?
Old 17-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I never understand why people ask this question. If I like tranny grannies , will you still ask?
haha well we have our garment to thank for...everything want the best mah hehe...what is "best" might not be "best" for "everyone" in the end

but in truth sometimes the "best" doesnt always give you their "best" compared to "not so best" that likes you and are willing to give you "their best" haha
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 17-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by in3deep View Post
virgin solo trip to BKK this fri-sun... FReelancer for the night or couple of days (Long Term) where theres no rush and u can pop a few times
dun want the cannot make it look... muz atleast be presentable kind
somewhere suggesting gullivers...
Guess you mean 1st solo trip, beyond your cherry outing to bkk (given your already know how here).

There's always basement CM2 (with cover 1st drink charge if non Novotel guest) in Siam Square. Got russkies if you up to it (I recall). Hyatt bar (forgot name, being a looong time) - but more farang perceived atas.

Gullivers, makan and pool place in early hours but more farang infested joint. And I wouldn't suggest you go Lumpini park ..basement price.

What you need is lil black book, but then you starting a fresh page
Old 17-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
More nighttime flights tipped at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Report from Bangkok Post dated 17 July 2012 :-

More nighttime flights tipped at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Authorities are trying to reschedule flights to relieve congestion at Suvarnabhumi airport as it enters the second phase of its expansion, which is expected to be completed in five years.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra discussed congestion problems at Suvarnabhumi with officials yesterday.

She said officials would try to decrease the number of day flights and increase night flights. At the moment, there are more flights in the daytime, when the airport is more vulnerable to congestion.

She ordered officials to speed up the 62-billion-baht second phase of the expansion of the airport's passenger terminal and the construction of a 13-billion-baht third runway to increase its capacity.

She also ordered greater use of Bangkok's second airport, Don Mueang, to help ease congestion at Suvarnabhumi.

Ms Yingluck has formed a working group to solve congestion at Suvarnabhumi and Phuket airports and wants it to propose solutions in two weeks.

Airports of Thailand Plc (AoT) chairman ACM Sumet Phomanee heads the group and members include representatives of Thai Airways International, Aeronautical Radio of Thailand Co and the Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board.

The prime minister said transport authorities should discuss the number of visitors entering Thailand with the Tourism Authority of Thailand so they could work out airport development plans effectively.

Transport Minister Jarupong Ruangsuwan, who attended the meeting, said the prime minister inquired about the progress of runway repairs being carried out at Suvarnabhumi.

The AoT reported a 1.62km section of the eastern runway is being repaired.

Half the repaired section is scheduled to be reopened tomorrow and the rest by the end of this month.

Mr Jarupong said the AoT must speed up paying compensation to people affected by noise from the two existing runways, or construction of the third runway project is likely to face opposition.

AoT must pay as total of 12 billion baht to residents suffering from the noise pollution.

About 60% of the recipients have received their payouts, with the remainder due by the end of next year.

Suvarnabhumi airport has the capacity to handle 76 flights an hour. However, it actually serves only 55 flights per hour because the number of flights it can operate is limited on the western runway, where heavy noise pollution annoys people in nearby residential communities.

The airport says 80% of flights use the eastern runway, to minimise impacts on residents.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 17-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

No problem with flight. Took SQ, left on time to SG.
Old 17-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Didn't know Funky Villa have a dance floor to dance.
dont just go infront of the live band. u can see alot of people just dancing beside their table.. just squeeze thru and dance with them.. i know obviously it doesnt like the clubs in singapore

Last edited by nightstalker123; 17-07-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old 18-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Got russkies if you up to it (I recall). Hyatt bar (forgot name, being a looong time) - but more farang perceived atas.
Wats the damage for the russkies?
Old 18-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to bkk in Aug, could i get the address/direction for Thermae and Poseidon?

Staying Grand Mercure in Sukhumvit..
Old 18-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
Going to bkk in Aug, could i get the address/direction for Thermae and Poseidon?

Staying Grand Mercure in Sukhumvit..
Thermae : corner of soi 15 sukhumvit
Poseidon : mrt sutthisan exit 4 look for the building couple of hundred meters from can't miss it..

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 18-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Never got around to ask (my gps more to local produce). Maybe you find out and share gossip?
Old 18-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Never got around to ask (my gps more to local produce). Maybe you find out and share gossip?
Starts at 3.5 to 4 for ST. LT doesn't seem too likely. Pimps usually present; also available at BOSS.
Old 18-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Newbie to BKK

Hello, any1 there will go to BKK on 25 - 29 October 2012 and 15 May 2013 ? Inform me so I can join with you guys. I am newbie to BKK and need more directions from you all. email me [email protected]
Old 18-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
dont just go infront of the live band. u can see alot of people just dancing beside their table.. just squeeze thru and dance with them.. i know obviously it doesnt like the clubs in singapore

Wow! lidat also can manage to bring back a BMW ger mus plan a trip soon & try my luck! Hopefully i dun get push around when i try to "sqeeze" thru!
Old 18-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

chill out at ball in hand from 9pm onwards
all are invited.. just PM...
cheers...
Old 18-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
You cunt damage them coz they are quite loose below. I am referring to those Russian FLs in OT. Dunno about those in BKK but I suppose they would be the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1