The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Thanks bro for the clarification. Cudnt agreed with what u said. I took that back since it was an old post. Also those 4 papis that u mention does have thier own ways of being forceful.This trip for me start off with good experience follow by "got fark in the ass" in the middle and end off with a good experience at the end.

Thanks to all bros with thier kind advices. Peace
Old 11-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Typo. Desk = deal.

Bro, read the post here with the intention to learn, not with the intention to clear unread posts.

If you look back at my post posting regarding SK, this is not the first time I've mentioned about the chio mami. I've always dealt with the Chinese speaking Mami cos since the days that SK was first mentioned here, I've taken girls from there. Even when it's 10pm plus on a rainy Friday where everywhere is full of girls, I took from this joint. Simply because most of the Chinese speaking girls from this joint are brought in by her and she's given me generous discount. Money talk lah. Furthermore, I've only gotten good service from girls I booked from here.

Unlike her, max discount I've received from the "chio mami" is 100k, with or without driver. I just smiled and exit the joint, even though my target or regular are there on several occasions.

I think I've been generous enough with info on the joints that I've booked good girls from. Twice, ssyts from Hawaii KTV. Once, young Chinese speaking milf from SK, once ssyt-100%gfe from Kupu2 (1.2juta though). And these are all my actual bookings. Only one I don't report is the recent 800k ssyt that I booked recently though. Anyway, she's probably going to be unbookable soon. I don't report on my friends booking cos I don't know the real scoop of the in room Svc.

Now, on getting refund. I did accompanied a bro back to Hawaii and got back refund. Initially, they wanted to charge short time of 500k. I got it reduced to 300k and got back 700k refund. That girl is also priced at 1.2. But, we negotiated the price to 1juta. Sweet petite girl who, unfortunately to my bro, is still under drug effect and couldn't work. Her smile can literally melt you.

So, it's not true that you can't get refund from noon-performing girls. Just shoot back to the bencong that if his girl is good in working, who would want to refund.

Last edited by tomcat007; 11-11-2016 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Bro, SK got partial refund but hawaii no refund. This bencong give me this bullshit story where bro nameless book her from morning and he pick her up in the afternoon thats like more than a few hours, then give me this bullshit story if cust do like this how he gonna run a business.
Bro, I'm not trying to side with the papi here. Thing is, the girl is considered booked already and even though she did not go to the hotel until few hours later, you still have to consider that few hours as opportunity cost to the joint.

Now, if immediately the girl was brought to the hotel and she started giving princess problem, then by hook or by crook, I'll sure try to get some refund from the joint.

This time round, bro has a very weak case lah.

But, last 2 rupiah... Always get your first shot off on the girl. Once the girl is out of the joint, the minimum is charged short time. That is regardless if you licked her nipples, or suck her shit out of her ass. I'm partly lucky with the 300k refund cos I knew the papi (from GB) a long time plus the girl also maintained nothing took place in the room.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Bro, I'm not trying to side with the papi here. Thing is, the girl is considered booked already and even though she did not go to the hotel until free hours later, you still have to consider that few hours as opportunity cost to the joint.
Yeah I guess lesson learnt now. Kudos to bro fde83 who tried to get a refund for me. It's just my luck and I guess this is the school fees I have to pay to be smarter in future.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Amazing. I just hope your rounds last no more than 15-30 mins each, or I must seriously envy your physical capabilities.
Definitely more than 15 to 30 mins each time unless its a massage girl. Its all in the mind,depending on mood and the type of girls i am getting. The type of pussies plays an important role too,hehehe...

Quote:
About me, in a night I am more keen to 1 round lasting 2 hours than 4 each lasting 15 minutes
And about me,i am more keen on one round lasting more than an hour each and at times 2 hours or more. A girl who are willing to enjoy the sexxions as much as I do is my type of girl (1 of my key enjoyment in Batam). I enjoy looking at them cumming again and again and again infinitely ,hehehe...those expressions were totally PRICELESS! (for me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Good one! I think i know which girl u are referring to on this one.
I knew her since last year and yes,you are right on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Her normal fj price is 500k after bargain, excluding massage.
She's not worth the 500k rupiah to me tho (i paid 350k to get the same as what the bule has). Her knife can be quite sharp in 'chopping' her customers but she knows well enough that I am regular,so maybe its a 'friend' price for me,hehehe...

Quote:
Different travelers type. I'm more impromptu and, being solo, I have the luxury of deciding on the course of action that's most suitable to me. On walking to hotel, that's why I don't usually book hotel for my first night if I go Batam on late ferry. Worst come to worst, Harris Hotel is just next door. Ya, just like Pacific is just next door to Hbb too. And, slightly further is Hotel 01 & Harmoni One.
It would be an entire different game play staying so far out from my targeted location,hehehe...and do watch out for the haze,Taxi rally, labour protest etc and recently, the terrorist threat. It all happened there over the years when I started Batam.Massive jam that took hours and sometime most part of the day to clear.

Not forgetting the chopping of the passport would likely take a way longer time than i would expect.

Something i dont like to encounter (one of my greatest fear in Batam,the immigration custom).

Quote:
There's no right or wrong MO, just what's most suitable to each individual.
Definitely.

For my case, MY most important issue is, Safety and Assurance. Moving forward,i could "attack",moving backward,i could "defend". 进可攻,退可守。Better still,my attack can become defensive,and my defending can also become an attack 攻守兼备.Notice i dont need to step out of hotel to get a girl.The girls can at times come to my room/hotel to let me choose,hehehe...

(i have to do what i am doing and continue to evolve,given the fact that I do not understand their language)

Hehehe...its all in the Sun Tzu art of war. Its my game,my strategy,my fun and thats me in batam. From the ferry terminal i drop myself off ,to the hotel i choose to stay in (and amount i pay),to how i look for my booking girls,to how much i am willing to pay and tip those girls,its all part of my game... i may not be always right in the views of others,but i can almost be sure that i am always right in my own way (note,i also learn from other's and my own mistakes).

Just like what suits you most is gonna be your BEST way.

Quote:
Soon.. already told Riki to prepare my silver card when I check in on 5/11. Finally found someone amongst the new staff that I can depend on.
Congrats! And welcome to the club,hehehe...the next thing you know it,you will be in better control within the hotel boundary.

I may be suggesting them to come up with a platinum card for the future,hehehe...with or w/o the member card,i still get similar privilege. And as a matter of fact,the member card actually makes me spend more.

Quote:
That's my question: is she aware about her sex tape?
Yes,she knew about the tape. I shown it to her few months back and she has long gotten over it (she was crying at 1st and no,not in my arms tho,hehehe..). She has now become smarter not to fall unto the same "trap" again, so as the rest of her other colleagues. An important lesson learned for them.

Long story...

Quote:
If she knows, also the staff of Formosa knows.
I don't think most staffs knew (or at least the key people of the hotel dont). Since about 3 months ago,the Indonesia Gov has barred that site's IP from Indonesia ground and recently,the video was removed from its original site (I have tested). So unless those who knows how to bypass the site using VPN,otherwise they wouldn't have known. Most local Indonesians in Batam I knew werent IT literate enough to use a VPN....yet.

Having know the above, i believe the Indonesia authority do know 'something' but just cant be bothered much (unless something really nasty happens,eg someone died).

Quote:
Please note that Formosa staff is the only who knows the real identity of this bandit, who has a famous web site where he sells the videos taken daily in Asia with hundreds of plain prostitutes, bar girls, semi-pros, or regular naive girls from malls, always taken with professional hidden cams (even in eyeglasses).
There are also other sites having other Indonesia girls being secretly video-ed w/o consent on Indonesia ground too, beside those you seen. Plenty of them,almost impossible to catch them all. But they can bar them all from the internet in Indonesia tho.

Quote:
The staff of Formosa could stop him, by simply communicating his real identity to police. Next time he enters Indonesia, they block him.
This did not happen, as he returned to Batam at least once, after that first time (yes, more videos are circulating now, with a girl from a joint you all well know, another from Morena, etc)
I believe the last thing they (bosses,staffs/ and victim/s etc) ever wanted is to get any police involved in this issue. That's according to what I hear from some of them.

Welcome to the 3rd world.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Suffered similar fate as bro fde83. Booked a syt from Hawaii for 1.2m but she's only interested to watch TV. Cannot kiss or hug. When I tried to do the deed, she just lay there like a dead fish. Simply not interested at all.
Any chance u might have her name? The girl from Hawaii.

Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Thanks bro for the clarification. Cudnt agreed with what u said. I took that back since it was an old post. Also those 4 papis that u mention does have thier own ways of being forceful.This trip for me start off with good experience follow by "got fark in the ass" in the middle and end off with a good experience at the end.
I do feel for yr frustration over a bad exp,but so long ppl here undstd there's no such thg as everyday sunday. There'll be good time,there's going to be time things won't turn up the way they want it to be.

May u & the other bros in btm nw have all the good bang all the way to the end of yr trip.

Cheerios.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5968 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I believe the last thing they (bosses,staffs/ and victim/s etc) ever wanted is to get any police involved in this issue. That's according to what I hear from some of them.
The police went to talk with the girl working in the pub of Kampung Bule (I don't mention her name, but it is mentioned in the title of the original video), who incidentally has been my good friend since a few years already.
They went to the pub asking for her (!) and asked her what happened etc., in the days the noise was big and the video just begun to circulate.

Therefore, it is not absurd to speculate that police, besides interrogating this poor girl, could have gone also to Formosa. My dream would be knowing his name is blacklisted, so that next time he presents himself to an immigration officer, they simply deny him entrance or arrest him. I know this will not happen.

You say the video was removed from the site? Not certainly from the original web site owned by this guy, as only paying members can see it. You might have seen it disappearing from one of the sites which reposted pirate copies.

You say now girls are more careful and know how to protect themselves? Oh dear... The only thing that might happen will be that it will be more difficult to take a photo with them. I love to take photos of my pretty girls with me.
That guy knows how to hide a secret cam. No way a girl could spot it.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My solution if I am running solo in Batam...

...50k rupiah,2 way trip from ferry terminal to hotel and then send me off on my last day in Batam. No need to bargain,no need to 'rush'. Once a rushing mode hits me,it may spoil my holiday mood (especially when its the last few hours of my trip). I enjoy taking my time but i prefer to be in control of my own situation. My trump card is my silver membership, in case it triggers my "all else fail" plug "it" is going to send me back to any ferry terminal for free,just like a dual-layer fail-safe...hehehe...
This one look interesting,will try this out on my next trip. And it'd mean i'll be spending 25 rb per taxi trip.

Thks man.

Quote:
I am looking out for :

...which is coming somewhere around Nov or beginning of Dec. Dont think this movie is gonna make me go dozing tho,hehehe...
Nono,since u often use apple & pineapple so descriptively in your postings,i think u are going like this video on Ryuk,the Shinigami in the upcoming Death Note movie.

PPAP(Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen)

Love it?!

How much u say u pay for that apple in batam again?
Old 12-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to bro tomcat and all the bros with the great advice and inputs. No matter how experience you are, always have an open mind and listen to others. Once again thanks to all bros here with the inputs. Maybe 1 day i be able to join u guys to cheong. Ok now let me F my gal and i can call it a night. 8 shots for 4 days, i think thats my record, dont think i can match or beat this. Lol. Happy cheonging to all the fellow bros out there.
Old 12-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I'm not trying to side with the papi here. Thing is, the girl is considered booked already and even though she did not go to the hotel until few hours later, you still have to consider that few hours as opportunity cost to the joint.

Now, if immediately the girl was brought to the hotel and she started giving princess problem, then by hook or by crook, I'll sure try to get some refund from the joint.

This time round, bro has a very weak case lah.
I woudnt have gone there when i got a refund at SK the same day as well. "weak case" or not i dont agreed cos its not that i dont get a refund even i book and take gals in the afternoon from different joints. I still think maybe im not a regular at hawaii and this bencong is trying to be a hard ass. Agreed to disagreed end it this way if not we might never end this conversation.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Anyone has recommended shop for hand phone servicing at Lucky Plaza? Problem with my hp volume button and may e need to open up the casing to reseat it..
Old 12-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone has recommended shop for hand phone servicing at Lucky Plaza? Problem with my hp volume button and may e need to open up the casing to reseat it..
@ Formosa Hotel front entrance ,turn rite walk straight but yet still remain inside Formosa Hotel building & when u reach the cornering of the same Formosa building, turn rite again & walk straight for abt 15 steps, u shld see a HP shop. (r'ber, u shld still b inside Formosa Hotel building)

Try to see what they have to say on your hp first. U may wish to try yr luck @ Lucky Plaza thereafter but skip those shops 'facing outward' of the building,meaning u will have to go right into the building center.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Hi bro, can you help to check whether Memory already closed? For recent 2 trips I found there was a "closed" sign on its door.
Quote:
Paid a visit on Oct to Memory for my 33rd Trip (as written on my most recent summary) and the most recent time was in the beginning of Nov. In between those dates,i heard from friends that there was a raid. You might have been there just after the raid. It is still in business as far as I see it but no more than 10 girls to choose from on both times.
Memory confirm still open,if u ever see it saying Closed,walk to the hotel reception counter & ask abt it & most likely he will bring u inside from the side door. This place usually no more than 10 gers inside & if there're 10, 6-7 of em wld be milf.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Since it's now too late to go booking joints, I decided to check out Delta spa. I know this could be a tourist trap, but some bros recommended that I at least try once.
someone sabo-ed u. Still if u never try, u will never knw (hw good or hw bad). Knwing it nw is better than knwing it later.

U shld have see this post on Delta spa bfore u stepped in

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=4066

There's been warnings on btm delta spa by many in tis thread & the old thread.

Quote:
Was it done with the stones?
Cn't stop laughing at yr innovative description on the hj done using hot stones!
Old 12-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
@ Formosa Hotel front entrance ,turn rite walk straight but yet still remain inside Formosa Hotel building & when u reach the cornering of the same Formosa building, turn rite again & walk straight for abt 15 steps, u shld see a HP shop. (r'ber, u shld still b inside Formosa Hotel building)

Try to see what they have to say on your hp first. U may wish to try yr luck @ Lucky Plaza thereafter but skip those shops 'facing outward' of the building,meaning u will have to go right into the building center.
Thanks. Will pop by later. Just booked a 1week old 1.3juta babe from Bunga. Hand phone? Can wait first..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1