The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-02-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bea (SilkStockings)

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=761629

Looks: 9/10 (Very Cute and her bubbly smile will melt your heart)
Boobs & Body (Medium B which suit her body frame )
Shower: 8/10 (SOP. Wash me clean. Prepare for her meat to be eaten)
Frenching: 8/10 (Not aggressive type but needs warm up)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Hardworking with lots of teasing on my small head)
FJ: 10/10 (Loves to do her in doggy as she have a nice ass)
RTF: Depends because too many out there
Old 02-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Stable TRL
Dear 2nd Feb 1030am

As usual, booking response is fast. Directions not needed as this is not my first tome engaging their ladies.
Location central. Did not get the room with attached bathroom.

Looks 10/10 better than photos. Sweet smile.
Body 11/10 very fair and tight body. My type.
Boobs 9/10 felt enhanced but yet natural. Very sensitive nipples. Let me suck like a hungry newborn.
French kiss. 11/10 she scored distinction!
Gfe. 11/10 extremely high!
Bbbj 11/10 took her own sweet time and very sensual type which i prefer over fast and furious type.
Cim Nvr try. Surrender both shots in fj lol
Fj. 11/10 responsive

Welcome me at the door wearing a seductive night gown. A bit shy initially but once warm up all hell broke loose. Started with usual catbath and the sensual bj with lots of attention given to my family jewels. Capped on and lost the battle at doggie position after missionary. Washed up and chit chat with lots of kisses in between. Originated from Issan, but spend most of the time at BKK.

Started 2nd shot conversing in French and i feasted on her tasty nipples for a long time. Hand moved down south and encountered a very moist cave. Start to explore inside and she will reciprocate with sweet moans and body twitching. When i am lost, she will guide me back to the sweet spot. Cant tahan anymore and flanked her in missionary asking her to surrender in French. Moved on the cowgirl position and the sight of her two big melons made my armies raised the white flag in no time. While resting, she will interrogate me back in French till time is up. Very high gfe as she speaks pretty decent english.

Promised her will RTF soon as she has one more week here before departing back to BKK. Dun say i bo jio if u missed this gem lol.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Amy of Pink Lady

Location - Hotel at outskirt central

Looks - WYSIWYG. Photos are very very accurate and recent.

Body - Womanly curves. Wont say she is fat. Very fair skin. No ink.

Boobs - Soft organic D

Pussy - Shaved and still does not look overused. Quite tight. Painting and Fingering allowed

Kissing - Ok but little tongue

Catbath - Really good at sucking the nip

BBBJ - Can DT, average suction, head will turn side to side while going down

FJ - Hardworking rider and ride until she came (she claimed) and ask me to be on top. Finish both shots in missionary.

Massage - Just light pressing before the deed and during intervals

GFE - Maybe its late and she's tired or she ORD mood so she seems very quiet and passive. She's more interested at watching Capt Marvel on the TV.

Overall - A soft spoken lady with killer boobs. Services rendered as advertised.

Sidenote - First time booking with this stable and operator is friendly and understanding.

Last edited by siamkia49; 02-02-2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 19
knightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud of

FR for Vandy from LAX - 1st Feb

First try with LAX and it has been an enjoyable one. My schedule only had time for a quickie and so decided to go with Vandy. Girl is probably flying off already.

OKT: 9/10
Smooth booking even though with the usual verification. Bro is careful and detailed with instructions to the apartment. Facilitated all the way till Vandy opened the door for me.

Location: Eastern part apartment with shared bathroom between 2 rooms. You can see the other ladies hanging out in the common area too.

Looks: 8/10
Vandy is a sweet and young girl. She looks younger in person although I would say there's not much disparity from pictures. Only slightly more tan if I must nit pick.

Boobs: 7/10
Natural B and a nice handful to hold and caress. Nice nipples to play with and suckle.

Body: 8/10
Short but not baby elephant, nice ass.

Bbbj: 10/10
She is not new in this line and has had stints all around Asia, which explains the great tongue work around the shaft and tip. Almost lost my footing several times when standing during bbbj..

FJ: 8/10
Did doggy and cowgirl for the shot and her bubbly ass was able take my pounding. Let her ride it off as i fire my 1 shot.

GFE: 8/10
She's quite chatty and attentive to washing you. She washed my dickhead proper and even my ass crack before and after shot. As my slot was just a quickie there wasn't much time to talk more or cuddle around.

I enjoyed my experience with LAX and will be back supporting them if my time permits.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:54 PM

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for Bibi from Pinklady

Points to note: she is a milf, looking for SYT please book others. But her massage is good sia, can massage till steam. Not a time watcher and willing to do whatever you want in terms of positions.

Her conditions are stated clearly as DFK : No, respect her and she will treat you very well.

Looks: 8/10 (discount 15% from images)

Body: 8/10 (very good package)

BBBJ: 9/10 (good and wet, no teeth, goes on and on till you ask her to stop)

Painting: 9/10, no fingering (waxed, so not a hair insight, very nice and tight pussy, she loves you to go down on her)

FJ: 9/10 (nice and tight, excels at any position, able to match your rhythm very well)

Massage: Would go back just for the massage, 5555
Old 02-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin21 View Post

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=760525

Took her 10am this monring for 60min slot

Looks 9/10 naughty slutty playful

Body 9/10 slim with great curves

Boobs 9/10 36C thats nice to grab n lick

Pussy 8.5/10 tight pussy and wet easily

Bbbj 9/10 great suction with slow n fast motion..

Fj 9/10 can accommodate with all the position I like..

Gfe 9/10 can speak English.. So chit chat abit after the deed..
Rtf her this morning again.. More naughty n wild from her.. Bonk her with g string on.. Lol.. Damn naughty
Old 02-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

RL

niya 1/2 6pm

Short FR

Overall worth the support. New to this industry.
Looks:9/10 sweet looking
Comms: 7/10 English not bad
Body: enhance neh neh with flat tummy
Old 02-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
WaterTest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Lucky - RollyPollyMan
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=761705

Really lucky with last 2 bonks (check my posts) - both little dynamos who accept AJ have been RTF level experience

OKT - 10/10 No complaints. Was clear and responsive throughout

Location - 5/10 Reasonable hotel. Deducting points because extra towels were not arranged yet. Dont want to reuse others towel

Looks: 8/10 Short cute girl with nice bob haircut - Very petite with huge boobs

Body: 9/10 Nice slim ass, slim legs and narrow waist (says she is half vietnamese and half thai)

Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced D cups which were a bit hard but a good handful and good contrast to her slim body

French: Did not initiate and did not try

BBBJ: 8/10 Good, in different positions and with eye contact

FJ: 9/10 Very accommodating and willing to try all positions. Great on top and bottom as well as doggie. Rubbed herself and used her boobs to great effect for second round. Use the room couch for doggie - will make you happy

AJ: 9/10 Enjoyable - nice little gape second time around (and i'm barely average )

Massage: 8/10 Gave me a nice massage in between

Attitude: 10/10 Was nice, and pleasant through service - did not check phone and kept on asking me what I wanted

GFE: N.A. - This was more like going to a Thai massage shop and picking a girl. Nothing negative just not the personal GFE feel. I think if I gave her that request I would have got the GFE experience - was not looking for it today

RTF: Yes! Will check back when I have time again
Old 02-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raul2010 is Cool - loads of Potential
Had a wonderful session with Ammy of pink lady. A milf with natural big boobs,sweet looking and very friendly. Good service throughout with massage in between. Her bbbj is shiok and heavenly ,song song dao jurong. Those who like milf with good service ,do not miss this gem
Old 02-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Plane123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

2 Feb had Mimi from Dirty secret

Okt: Good

Looks: take 30% off from photos, have braces and nice longer hair. Honesty wont reject type and syt. After a few minutes i was into her looks.

Body: oh wow, definitely no tummy and got even abs lining. She is definitely slim and smooth skin.
Boob: natural enhance i guess. Cup C. Nipples definitely suckable and soft like. Shape is eraser type.

French: Allowed and into it. Will initiate randomly here and there also. Good kissing with new ways.

BBBJ: above average but not the best. Definitely better than a normal one. Cim allowed.

FJ: really good will accommodate to ur request. When missionary told her to lick my ear and she commited to it non stop, loved it, as others will just do for the sake of it and stop halfway.

GFE: best i ever had. Really good, g translate not required. Really really good from start to end. Will write more in the extra comments

Extra Comments: Hands down best bonk, she is reay a thai service oriented lady. She will listen to u and do her best. Looks and hair is to my liking and well kept. She is easy to communicate with and she will share with u abt herself more. Also she is 22 years old what she told me.

Overall rating 10/10.
Old 02-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
lineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ammy Seductions

OKT:10/10 Fast and efficient.

Looks: 9/10 My type of syt. Sweet looking, well mannered. Barely any blemishes on her face in spite of light make up.

Body: 8.5/10 Curvy, no stretch marks. Very smooth to touch.

Boobs: 9/10 Man made, beautiful shape, light brown big areolas, very sensitive.

Pussy: 9/10 Shaved and tight. She can take painting for a long time. A must try.

Frenching: 9/10 Quite deep and fluent. Did not shy away. Soft tongue, soft luscious lips.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Had better but wont fault her for efforts. Worked my testicles well too.

FJ: 9/10 Accomodating, very sensual love making, almost just doing with a poly gal. Tolerance to deep pounding is high. Soft moans escalating to high pitch when she cummed. Her pussy is naturally wet, KY not needed. Doggy was a beautiful sight, both of us were grabbing her boobs.

GFE: 9/10 Barely spoke a word of english but her actions spoke louder than words. Hugged tight and at times she cuddled me with her long legs to the point of using them to grab me tight. Very lovely high gfe lady.

Worthy of RTF and money spent.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 5
iphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to behold

Aom of Seduction68
Date of booking: 2nd Feb 515pm.
Her FR certainly are up to mark. Nothing amiss at all.

Looks: Pretty and elegant.
Body: One to die for.
Boobs: Silicone fun bags which are seasoned and soft, allow unlimited access to them.
Pussy: Tight and juicy.
Frenching: Like lovers, again unlimited access.
BBBJ: Started with a cooling mouthwash bbbj in the showers followed by another long long one in her bed room.
AR: It is not a hoax, she did give the best AR ever.
CIM: Took every drop of cum like they are treasure. Never rush to spit them out either.
FJ: She clearly enjoy sex. Every thrust was followed by a priceless slutty expression. Se can ride, grind and open to position changes. Definitely out to enjoy and please. She show no sign of tiredness despite working no stop. Her trophies are the food, snacks in her room given by many kind hearted bros.
GFE: Aom has a angmo ex, she is really articulate, funny and jovial throughout. My session was commercial feel free.
RTF: Depends if I can get a slot first I think I got lucky today.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KagawaBVB is Cool - loads of Potential

2/5 Ariana from SS

Looks: Slim about 161cm photo -10%
Boobs: Real B Cup.
Pussy: use KY but still i'm ok with that.
Frenching: only light kiss at first but can french if initial at the correct time.
BBBJ: good
FJ: accommodating doesn't feel commercial, she like it slow and steady.
GFE: very basic English, google translate is your best friend. very friendly good attitude.
RTF: if I have spare M
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Visited Opor today from TRL.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=760707

Looks exactly like what was advertised.

Petite, cute SYT with the usual thai tan.

Boobs are 100% real as verified by me with nice perky nipples, very fun to suck.

Opted for 1 shot CIM and just laid back to watch this cute girl suck my didi.

BBBJ isn't her forte but I can see she's trying hard to please my tool. Eventually did CIM and she did what I told her to do. Obedient girl

TCSS after the deed was done and her GFE was superb too.

Too bad she's going back tmr already. Will miss squeezing and sucking those all natural D cup funbags.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 19
knightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud of

FR for Anna from RP - 2nd Feb

OKT: 9/10
Not the first time with Bro RP, transaction is fast and smooth as usual. OKT seems to know my preference to ask about locations, w/o having to ask gave me their location area when i inquired about a couple of his girls.

Location: Right smack in town area, Less than 5 min walk from MRT.

Looks: 8/10
Anna looks quite true to the pictures, probably cause her features already quite nice and filtering didn't do much else. I'll say 10% discount for the skin tan. Sweet looking girl from Pattaya.

Boobs: 7/10
Natural B. Nice nipples to play with and suckle.

Body: 8/10
She is petite and has a slight tummy due to child birth. Smooth skin with good cushioning on the rear for doggy.

Bbbj: 10/10
This is where I'll have to give her credits for. She's super hardworking and didn't complained at all throughout the long bbbj. Had her blow me for a good 15min all together. Tongue work all along the shaft and twirling around the head with good suction. And she will also work on the underside of your shaft as she comes out from DT with good soft moans.

FJ: 8/10
Did doggy all the way as I liked how her ass bounce when I pound.

GFE: 10/10
She speaks very basic english and maybe its because I initiated to converse with her through google translate that we ended up hitting it off. She shared more about herself and also offered to meet up if I ever go thailand.

RTF: Likely so, given the price and the fact that there's already chemistry from where we left off. Hopefully my schedule permits me to visit her again.
Fellow cheongsters here can show her some love too.

Last edited by knightboi; 05-02-2020 at 09:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1