The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Greetings Bro sub2lady2, Thank you, thank you sir for your ups points, appreciate your kindness.

Cheers.
Bro sub2lady2, if it is not much trouble, could I ask you to make a post so I can return the favour. Thank you.

Cheers.
Old 29-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 15
sub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, it's not only Chris that I had multiple RTF with. There's also Ada H16R10 RTF (20) but she's on AWOL! Ivy H16R14 RTF (19) on leave 1 month, Diamond H24R12 RTF (13), Xiao Tian H24R28 RTF (10), Violet H14R06 RTF (9), MJ H12R06 RTF (9) on 1 month leave, and the list goes on. Now these are RTF which means it doesn't include my 1st sessions, so all of them +1 and that is the actual total how many times I bonked them.

I am logging my PT visits so I can keep track.

Cheers Bro!
Bro, thanks for the valuable info, so far I only rtf several CAT50 girls and the $30 H24R14 Cloud, maybe you can rank your rtf numbers so we can know better But some girl will be very busy after that hehe
Old 29-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub2lady2 View Post
Bro, thanks for the valuable info, so far I only rtf several CAT50 girls and the $30 H24R14 Cloud, maybe you can rank your rtf numbers so we can know better But some girl will be very busy after that hehe
Haha, you welcome Bro. Yes, if you notice my list in ranking order from highest to lowest. This is only the "tip of the iceberg"! Haha! Ooops, sorry, don't mean to brag my Bros, I only happy, because just now I come back from RTF, Ann H072FR01, FR after this.

Well, sorry if the girls will be very busy, but at least they got business and they will not think of leaving and hope will be more service oriented.

Ups you my 1 humble point BTW Bro.

Cheers.
Old 29-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Ann H072FR01

Working in my office, felt the "urge" again, oh no! I try to resist but no use. Sorry Bro obat22, I really tried my best! Haha!

I reached PT around 3:30pm (I was walking a bit fast), as I am a few meters away before turning left (I come from Jalan Besar Stadium side), big drops of rain started to fall. Shiok! I'm going to get laid while raining! Go H07 upstairs straight to 2F, I pray, pray my darling Ann available so I no need waiting. I reached her room and there she was, her door open and she gave me a naughty smile. Immediately I go inside and hug her, shiok, told her how I missed her so much, which is true BTW. Frenched her a bit then gave her the fee and on with the show. Before my FR may I also mention at that time, Chris got 2 or 3 Bros in queue. By the time me and Ann finish, still got 2 more. Kathy R06 available, Queenie I didn't notice, Miki working. FYI only ok.

FR as follows:

When : 29 March
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : 9/10 - more tongue action this time
Catbath : 8/10 - again upgraded
Ballsuck : 9.5/10
AR : 8/10
69 : 9/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 - missionary, with frenching and nipple licking - shiok!
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes! Yes! Yes!
Damage : $50

Ann will be on 5 days off starting this Thursday 01 April and come back next Tuesday 06 April.

On my way out (still raining hard) I got a glimpse of H02 and saw Ting Ting by her door waiting for customer. So Bros on line now who looking for her, better go now! Haha!

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Old 29-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I think bro Fornicator posted a FR on Miki some time back. The room next to her, usually with a queue is Imelda or known here as Sugar which he also had a FR up recently.

Cheers.
Forex, thanks for yr info. You are right the next room to Miki is Sugar. It looks like no chance to bonk Sugar or Chris as all the time long queue. Cheers!
Old 29-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fornicator, it looks like you are on "heat" 24 hours a day. Have you ever considered arranging a short time "charter" (something like you charter a ship for short voyage say, one or two months) with a WL for instance ANN? For all you know it might work out cheaper at the end of the day. On the top of that you get exclusivity plus 24 hours bonking, hahaha, hehehe.
KATHY h7f2r6 I think you have not tried her yet. As she was free today as you advised, you should try her. I glanced her last friday and she is quite nice looking.
On your way down, did you notice whether Joyce H7r6 is working?
Carol H7r11, any FR on her. thanks. Cheers!
Old 29-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
koala_bear8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG!!!!! I did not know that all the house have lvl 2.... If I know I will not patron one lousy WL. Should read the FR. Guys check with u all. All the house have lvl 2 right. Anyone can recommend me one that us nice.
Old 29-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

koala bear8, as far as I know only H7 has a 2nd floor and the rest are ground floor. I am a newbie to PT therefore I may be wrong. Any bros here wish to clarify?
Old 30-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
fornicator, it looks like you are on "heat" 24 hours a day. Have you ever considered arranging a short time "charter" (something like you charter a ship for short voyage say, one or two months) with a WL for instance ANN? For all you know it might work out cheaper at the end of the day. On the top of that you get exclusivity plus 24 hours bonking, hahaha, hehehe.
KATHY h7f2r6 I think you have not tried her yet. As she was free today as you advised, you should try her. I glanced her last friday and she is quite nice looking.
On your way down, did you notice whether Joyce H7r6 is working?
Carol H7r11, any FR on her. thanks. Cheers!
Haha, thanks for the suggestion Bro, but that's going too far, the most I can do is book a WL for a certain number of hours in her room and that's it. So far I've done it with Kidd H14R04 - 6 hours, Ivy H16R14 - 4 hours, Chris H072FR02 - 4 hours, Diamond H24R12 - 3 hours and Xiao Tian H24R28 - 2 hours.

Re: Kathy, no I haven't tried her yet, sorry Bro but she's not my type.

On my way down I didn't notice if Joyce was working, sorry. But if she is, I would notice her light. Her neighbours Jack H07R02 and Carol_3 H07R11 are both not working.

Yes I already posted an FR on the 3 Carols, H07R11 included. Ok, as per you request:

When : 17 November 2009
Name : Carol_3 of H07R11
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : No
Catbath : 8/10
Ballsuck : 7/10
AR : 7/10
69 : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Maybe

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 30-03-2010 at 12:46 AM. Reason: add FR
Old 30-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koala_bear8 View Post
OMG!!!!! I did not know that all the house have lvl 2.... If I know I will not patron one lousy WL. Should read the FR. Guys check with u all. All the house have lvl 2 right. Anyone can recommend me one that us nice.
Quote:
koala bear8, as far as I know only H7 has a 2nd floor and the rest are ground floor. I am a newbie to PT therefore I may be wrong. Any bros here wish to clarify?
Bros, as far as I know, only the odd numbered houses have a 2nd floor, example H07, H09, H11, and H17. The even numbered houses: H02, H04, H10, H12, H14, H16, H18. H20, H22 and H24 don't have a 2nd floor.

Cheers.
Old 30-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Janet H12r8 not working. As is Pat and Vivi in H16
Old 30-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Janet H12r8 not working. As is Pat and Vivi in H16
Thanks for info bro. Hopefully, Janet is working tomorrow.

Cheers.
Old 30-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Forex, thanks for yr info. You are right the next room to Miki is Sugar. It looks like no chance to bonk Sugar or Chris as all the time long queue. Cheers!
Bro, don't worry, there is always a chance believe me. It's just a matter of timing. Just make sure that when the opportunity comes you are ready to grab it.

Before I also thought I'll never get to bonk Sugar. Why? Always long queue, the most I saw 5 Bros! Then one day, I see her available. Huh?! Nobody taking the ang pai Sugar?! So I try.

From my previous post below (I have ammended the date from 15 March to 16 March as per my log book) :

Quote:
Ok, so I settled in H07 level 2. Only 2 WLs working, R06 and R03. Now as I recall, H07(2F)R03 is Sugar/Emelda, the one who always has Bros queue. But tonight, no queue! Her door was closed, assumed she was working, but when the door opened, nobody there. Looked at her but I wasn't sure, so I went down again and think about it. Decided to take her since nobody's around anyway and thought better be fast go up before somebody take her. I don't want to wait see.

My observation, she is smart. She's good in english and I felt comfortable with her. But I feel she's a bit hesitant in the service department, like she's testing me.

So, my humble FR, do take note this is my first session with her.

When : 16 March
Name : Imelda - this is the name she gave me, I dare not mention Sugar. I worry that if she gets a hint I know about SBF, she'll throw me out, so I just play along. Before me, she mention she rejected a customer, I asked why, she say the guy was damn ugly.
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 30-03-2010 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Add FR info
Old 30-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=fornicator;4720890]Haha, thanks for the suggestion Bro, but that's going too far, the most I can do is book a WL for a certain number of hours in her room and that's it. So far I've done it with Kidd H14R04 - 6 hours, Ivy H16R14 - 4 hours, Chris H072FR02 - 4 hours, Diamond H24R12 - 3 hours and Xiao Tian H24R28 - 2 hours.

Re: Kathy, no I haven't tried her yet, sorry Bro but she's not my type.

Hi Fornicator and brothers, i have mentioned few times of this kathy H07R06 2nd floor. I agreed she is what some guys called commando, 3yrs no RTF, 3times i recalled her CDs is find of special.

For the goodness of every customers, b careful of her and her CDs, i'm afraid it may damage our pricks.
Old 30-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Fornicator and brothers, i have mentioned few times of this kathy H07R06 2nd floor. I agreed she is what some guys called commando, 3yrs no RTF, 3times i recalled her CDs is find of special.

For the goodness of every customers, b careful of her and her CDs, i'm afraid it may damage our pricks.
Hi Bro jacky43, you mean she got "special CD"? I don't mind that but if it will damage my little brother then it's nevermind for me! I'm never going to try her at all, like what I said, she not my type anyways. No offence to her supporters please.

Thank you Bro for making us awares and reminding about this things.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1