The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

BTW it was an accident rather than suicide, according to the rumor.
Old 24-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
rockkerfeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all brothers for informatioms here...I have not been to PT quite awhile cos neck injury....I see in the next few years PT might be no longer exist....Cos the when this present patch of Wls quit, might not have replacement...or a total wind up of this PT to give way to building condos or private cluster houses..it is very difficult to find malaysian Wls nowsaday except PT.
Old 24-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yes I have one. Here is an excerpt from my sex diary:

Date: 2009 11 24 Day: Tue

Carol, 39, H11R12, from Ipoh, looked younger than her age, rather pretty with sharp features, slightly tanned, medium height, slim with somewhat sagging boobs, not so elastic, full and fleshy butts, slim waist.

Amicable, very chatty, talked with me for a while after the action was over.

Extended catbath, thorough AR and BBBJ, started in missionary, switched to doggy, ferocious strokes led to unstoppable orgasm, intense pleasure.

Carol R.I.P.
Thanks for sharing the FR.... Pity ah......
Old 24-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from petain, went there around 7 , after work, most of the WL alr taken, first go find ann and queenie but close door, then to patsy all close, then go to house 22 then to hse10, got 1 WL caught my attention , sitting outside her room, think is kiko, h10room12, sibei hot! Drain very deep but an uncle took her before me , then left last room , h10r1 she say she is xiao yun but according to sbf list she is mun mun , not sure leh ,nvm la just go
She signal to me 30 I say ok , see e boobs also quite handful for me, I on.

In the room she chat with me on gf or
Wife kids etc, then say holiday coming , got go where holiday? Lucky she did not ask me vote for who in e coming presidential election, haha

Then action starts she wash my didi and action begins, she ask me lie down
Lick my balls for quite long then slowly to the base of my shaft, I though hosei Liao, cat30 got bbbj then she put on cap
And start to blow, not bad though, suction is thr with tongue flicking on my mushroom head, around 5 mins of blowing she removed the cover and put on my previously bought "extra safe" cd then she cowgirl me

I grabbed her boobs , a bit hard seems enhanced but still nice
Pussy damn tight, duno got control her cb muscle anot, less than 10 stroke or 20 stroke I shoot Liao, my semen all into e condom,

Not bad experience overall , my dick still linger after the tightness of her pussy after this, rtf maybe but will try other WL in petain as priority.
Old 25-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

tried h16r17 moon for first time awhile ago..

Look : decent look
Body : Tall fair smooth body
boobs : nice handful abit sag and soft nice nips
Catbath : Very good start from back then ask to raise butt for ass rim and bbbj then turn over from north to south again follow by bbbj...wow i am in heaven.
FJ : give me cow girl slow one and i surrender..
Overall : one word.. Satisfation!
Old 25-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Satisfation? Maybe what you meant to say was.....satisfucktion!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post

Old 25-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Last Wednesday I pass by H12 Anna was there.

H04? Total I think got 3 WLs only and so many rooms empty.

FYI only.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
funny i was there a few times over the past month (most recent is friday), but her door always closed and the light is off
just saw her today and had a good one with her

she said she went back for a while so maybe my luck bad
Old 25-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
ChinHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post

Look : decent look
Body : Tall fair smooth body
boobs : nice handful abit sag and soft nice nips
Catbath : Very good start from back then ask to raise butt for ass rim and bbbj then turn over from north to south again follow by bbbj...wow i am in heaven.
You another trouble maker for WL ! seow
Old 25-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today got the chance to go 'walk walk' and little brother feeling horny, and no answers from the bros (except Mr W, but the FL is gone back )in the FL forum. so bobian, visit PT again. but this time 2 shot in a row, since not getting any FL contact, and used up the equivalent $$.

Below is my stat:
1st WL: michelle from h22r20
Look: 7/10
Bj: 7.5/10 i request bj, she provide bbbj too
Ar: 7/10
Fj: 7/10 not very tight, but her little sister is almost botak one and very cute
Attitude: 9/10 very chatty
Rtf: yes. But wanted to try those i havent tried yet 1st

2nd WL: h2r5 guess her name is munmun?
Look: 6.5/10 milf type
Bj: 8.5/10 i request bj, she provide bbbj too. her bj is super long, lucky she is my 2nd shot, so can tahan her attack. she tease me with her finger nail when bj me, make me very shiok.
Ar: 7/10 nothing to say about this
Fj: 6.5/10 loose
Attitude: 8/10
Rtf: yes. But wanted to try those i havent tried yet 1st

my 1st try list is almost fill up, only left h22r19. see got the chance next time.
Old 26-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Wow! If I can ups you again I will!

Thanks for double FR!

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
today got the chance to go 'walk walk' and little brother feeling horny, and no answers from the bros (except Mr W, but the FL is gone back )in the FL forum. so bobian, visit PT again. but this time 2 shot in a row, since not getting any FL contact, and used up the equivalent $$.

Below is my stat:
1st WL: michelle from h22r20.....

2nd WL: h2r5 guess her name is munmun.....

my 1st try list is almost fill up, only left h22r19. see got the chance next time.
Old 26-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

My lucky day! Finally an awesome session at PT after a long time.

Today, went window shopping at PT. Yes, nowadays I usually window shop and leave with nothing because usually my favourites aren’t around. But my casual jaunt in PT turned into the best session I had in a long time at PT!

Janet was in!And there was no queue! And she just finished with a customer when I approached her door so no need to wait at all!! My lucky day!

Janet still remembers me even though I last saw her some 8 months ago. Not from lack of trying, but because she’s hardly around or busy. But within 5 minutes of being in her room. I knew just why I think she is the top 3, if not the top WL in PT, hands down.Absolutely zero rushing. We talked, caught up with things, cleaned up together, laid in bed and talked a little more. Very relaxing. Then a few light kisses led to intense passionate embracing, caressing and frenching that seemed to last and last (to a point that even I got a little worried about the time. Hahahaha).

Janet’s foreplay and catbath is, without doubt in my mind, the very best in PT! Yes Lai Lai may be extremely thorough and proficient as well, but Janet administers her skills with a sensuality and a slow deliberation that imparts an almost emotional eroticism no one else can compare to.

I don’t get a full hard on easily because my little brother has seen it all and demands quality standards (either that or because I old liow hehehe). But that didn’t bother Janet. She took her time to seek out my erogenous spots and discovered what I like. Her entire body was in constant movement, as her soft lips tenderly kissed and nibbles my neck, arms, nipples…..both her hands reaching and stroking my dick and balls…. Her mouth and tongue searching for all my sensitive bits.

Her gentle expert persuasion soon got my loins on fire. When I got a hard on, it was not a normal hard on. It was a super hard on! My dick ripped with throbbing veins, my dick head swollen red from the surging blood, my shaft engorged thick and glistening. She sat up and looked at it while stroking it slowly to feel my

Phase 1 completed, Janet proceeded to phase 2 of her incredible carnal repertoire. This is something no other WL PT has or can provide. Something you might find in Japanese AV idol movies or high end spas in Macau or China. This where she should be given medals for her. It’s Janet’s Sensational Sexual Slides – Body Slide, Mouth Slide, Boob Slide, Butt Cheek Slide, Labia Slide. My dick was treated with every heavenly pleasure. I wanted to cum with every slide technique, but Janet wouldn’t let me.

She wanted me to enjoy her entirely and I gladly dived and frolicked in her paradise. We slow danced thorough her warm pools. Foxtrot in the misty maze of our entangled bodies. And when I was ready, Janet gave me what I loved most (I won’t go into details, too many unwanted “eyes”, but those who are familiar with my FRs will know what this means). She lovingly drained me. Not a single drop left unattended.

She even jokingly scolded me later, saying "so long you never see me, so today bully me right?" hahaha... For the record, i didn't bully her. I was just privileged enough to be able to enjoy this incredible lady completely. Damn. I “love” Janet....

Janet
H12R8
Body: 7 (little fats here and there but still very sexy for PT)
French: Yes! One of the best soft lips around. Feels very passionate and “real”
Services: 9!!! (For me she is the best in PT in terms of skills, GFE and non-rushed services. I think I was in her room for nearly 40 mins! I won’t go into detail, but everything I love, Janet does)

I could have her everyday but alas, she is too unpredictable. Janet even admits it herself, and that’s mainly because of quite a bad back problem. She even said giving me her mobile number and schedule appointments also no use. She has, on numerous occasions, journeyed halfway to PT only to make a U-turn home. So with her it’s really a throw of the dice. Be it so, Janet will always remain my top choice whenever I visit PT.

Actually it’s a good day at PT today. Quite a few of my ex-GL favourites working!

Today's update. Time: approx 2pmH7 Cookie, working!!!
H7 Miki, working!!!
H11, didn’t go in but from outside saw all the ladies talking in the hallway, looks like full strength
H16 Vivi, working!!!! But Janet just totally emptied me… was very tempted though to see if her services have changed.
H16 Moon, working!!!
H22 Michelle, working!!!
H22 Xue Er, working!!!!
H24 Lai Lai, working!!!

H2 Michelle, not in
H7 Joyce, not in
H7 Miki, not in
H10 Da S, not in
H10 Kiko, not in
H12 MJ supposed to be back from leave but still MIA (still hoping)
H14 Candy, will be back on 28th Aug

Cheers
Old 26-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H12R8 Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
...Janet was in!.. zero rushing. ...light kisses led to intense passionate embracing, caressing and frenching that seemed to last and last ... full hard on ... “love” ..Janet H12R8
Body: 7 ..French: Yes! One of the best..., GFE and non-rushed ...40 mins!
Another great FR - well written. H12R8 Janet unfortunately MIA most of the time. Her CFM look produces great hard on. Thanks for sharing.
Old 26-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah.. Bro, ur fr let me add another wl in my 1st try list. I read about the good service that janet provide. But one of the day, i was fortunate enuf to see she is working, then waiting outside wit a few bros, i was third iirc. Then after a while, the door open, i saw janet. Then, i walked away bcos her face seems fierce face type to me. Hmmm... I should try her next time, maybe she turn to another kind of person when start to chat.
Old 26-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H12R8 Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Another great FR - well written. H12R8 Janet unfortunately MIA most of the time. Her CFM look produces great hard on. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you my brother
Old 26-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
, then waiting outside wit a few bros, i was third iirc. Then after a while, the door open, i saw janet. Then, i walked away bcos her face seems fierce face type to me. Hmmm... I should try her next time, maybe she turn to another kind of person when start to chat.
Wah liow bro.... you waited so long and wasted an opportunity to get arguably the best experience PT has to offer!!!

I'm not so patient like you, a few minutes and I move on! It was just plain luck today! Because I know Janet takes her time with all her customers.

I know this for a fact because so many times, when she's working, I see one or two bros waiting outside her door. I don't wait so I walk around, find another target, go and have my bonk, and when I walk pass her house again on my way out, I still see the same bros waiting outside!

She doesn't abide to the "unofficial" 20 minutes at all because just her foreplay, catbath and super sexual slides can last 20 minutes or more already. And that's not counting the chit chat, the bonk in various positions and washing.

Maybe that's why she has hordes of fans. Don't worry about her stern looks. Once inside, she changes completely.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1