The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Looks like a nice place to chill with PRs. Can you advise the location bro?
opposite Mall Promenada, beside Parano condo......you need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to enjoy and chill.

https://www.facebook.com/RadChiangMai

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E...4!4d99.0348501
Old 21-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So u got try rest/fit your head on that crown boh. 55555
how come you know ??? !!!

I trying to fit my head there but crown too small, trying to ask her to go somewhere to try on the other head but she say mai aow......
Old 21-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

I don't fancy Red so much because a lot of the "waitresses" are always on their hp, work discipline quite bad, in this aspect lose to Milk Club there.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 21-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
I don't fancy Red so much because a lot of the "waitresses" are always on their hp, work discipline quite bad, in this aspect lose to Milk Club there.
Yup, diff people prefer diff places, that's why few popular bar still doing ok, like Rad, milk bar, No bar and the new Good bar at icon park.......Oxide & T bar getting lesser people now.

I tried milk bar once and dun really like their way of providing 1 PR to 1 table.....I prefer many many puyings crowd around my table playing the Singapore style 5/10 game 555.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
opposite Mall Promenada, beside Parano condo......you need to be able to speak some basic Thai in order to enjoy and chill.

https://www.facebook.com/RadChiangMai

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E...4!4d99.0348501
Basic thai no issue, wife is thai. Nowadays want to have fun must find places where it is out of her 'reach'. Knn all the popular clubs in BKK thai disco in SG all can go cause she have friends everywhere. Even golden mile also have friends working in the food stalls and others trading business there. Unless i wear a mask lol
Old 11-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Rad Gals.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Rad Gals.

ya, reporting there at least once a week.....sometime twice......sometime report a while and move to 20 Karaoke.

1 night out spending in Claudia or The Pimp in bkk last time when I was living in bkk, now I can spend a month in CM
Old 16-09-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
ya, reporting there at least once a week.....sometime twice......sometime report a while and move to 20 Karaoke.

1 night out spending in Claudia or The Pimp in bkk last time when I was living in bkk, now I can spend a month in CM
You only say the decent parts of our programme.... How about days where we drop by Dolphin Spa find teachers to teach us how to pronounce Release in Thai? EeEe OrOr... 555
Old 16-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wow Chiang Mai looks like a good place to visit for good fun and can stretch the dollar too. Next on my hit list.
Old 18-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PAPERSTONE_1973 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Seniors,

Really need your advice and guidance. i had read all the post on this chat.

Me and group of friends will be going to CM on 5 Dec 19, and all are first timer there. Can i trouble all to give some advice on 1) which hotel is good to stay which are near to all the happenings, and 2) Which is the place that can tabao for LT as all my friends confirm don't want to sleep alone..hahaaa

thanks in advance and awaiting for your advice bros

tks tks
Old 18-10-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

hi bro,

Thanks for your reply.

I need advice, but will tks you for the reply.

i indeed read all te pages, but the updated info is years ago, and dunno is still valid.

no worries, tks again for your reply
Old 19-10-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERSTONE_1973 View Post
Hi Seniors,

Really need your advice and guidance. i had read all the post on this chat.

Me and group of friends will be going to CM on 5 Dec 19, and all are first timer there. Can i trouble all to give some advice on 1) which hotel is good to stay which are near to all the happenings, and 2) Which is the place that can tabao for LT as all my friends confirm don't want to sleep alone..hahaaa

thanks in advance and awaiting for your advice bros

tks tks
Best place to stay for 1st timer is night market are like Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel etc which is near to tourist night market, agogo bar for LT & lots of massage with HJ for 500 - 1000 baht extra up to u to nego with them.

Agogo can't compare to bkk so dun expect too high for LT tabao in agg,.......ST in those SPA or kapoo like Dolphin spa etc will have more prettier choice but not for LT.

If you look like Andy Lau, can try to go disco to sian maybe some SPA girls after work will go there can pick them up.....dun ask me which disco to go, u can check places like warmup, Tha chang, sound up, take it, Differ etc just ask Ah Goo will do.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Best place to stay for 1st timer is night market are like Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai, The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel etc which is near to tourist night market, agogo bar for LT & lots of massage with HJ for 500 - 1000 baht extra up to u to nego with them.

Agogo can't compare to bkk so dun expect too high for LT tabao in agg,.......ST in those SPA or kapoo like Dolphin spa etc will have more prettier choice but not for LT.

If you look like Andy Lau, can try to go disco to sian maybe some SPA girls after work will go there can pick them up.....dun ask me which disco to go, u can check places like warmup, Tha chang, sound up, take it, Differ etc just ask Ah Goo will do.
Hi Happyman007,

Billion tks for the reply. Greatly apprciated. I will heed your advice to stay near the night market (night bazzar inn) near to the happenings. Also thanks for helping me list down the updated places to go there. it was so valuable and precious.

Im with 2 friends, going from 7-10Dec. Join me for a small small drink at RAD if you there at CM. The place looks like a good place to chillex

Thanks again happyman. have a great wkend ahead
Old 19-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Happyman007,

Billion tks for the reply. Greatly apprciated. I will heed your advice to stay near the night market (night bazzar inn) near to the happenings. Also thanks for helping me list down the updated places to go there. it was so valuable and precious.

Im with 2 friends, going from 7-10Dec. Join me for a small small drink at RAD if you there at CM. The place looks like a good place to chillex

Your PM is full.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Happyman007,

ok, anyway the weather is getting cooler now and by Dec will be nice weather. Will cfm again if available for drink when date get closer.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1