The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Jakarta man arrested for killing wife and burning house with their child inside, police suspect he was angry after wife refused sex

Police in Jakarta have arrested a man accused of murdering his wife and setting his own house on fire, which has left his five-year-old child, who he left inside during the blaze, severely injured.

According to the police, the suspect, identified as Jumharyono, came home to his house in Kramat Jati subdistrict in East Jakarta at 1am today. The police say they have reason to believe that he then committed his crimes after his wife refused to have sex with him.

“Looking at this man, it’s like he has a hypersexuality disorder. Maybe at the time there was refusal [by his wife to have sex],” Kramat Jati Police Chief Nurdin A Rahman told Detik today.

“At the time [of his arrest], the suspect was butt naked, whereas his wife still had her nightgown on. There’s reason to believe that the wife didn’t want to [have sex], and that’s why he hit her in the face with a rock and stabbed her.”

The police say that after Jumharyono killed his wife, he set fire to their bed in order burn their house down and to get rid of her body. But the fire, which spread to other rooms in the house, did not touch the wife’s dead body. Instead, Jumharyono’s small child, who was asleep at the time, suffered severe burn wounds.

“[The child] suffered burn wounds to 80% of his body. His face and his back are all burned,” Nurdin said.

Neighbors saved the child from the fire and apprehended Jumharyono before turning him in to the police. The suspect is still being interrogated by police today and no specific charges against him have yet been announced.

Over the past few weeks, there have been several highly disturbing cases of domestic violence in Indonesia, all of which were arguably instigated by the belief that a husband should have ownership over his wife’s body. In early July, a Jakarta man slit his wife’s throat, in front of their young child, because she refused to have sex with him. A week later, a woman attacked her husband with an ax because he kept forcing her to have sex with him.

Women’s rights activists have been pushing the government to pass the Elimination of Sexual Violence Bill, which would enforce harsher punishments for perpetrators of gender-based violence and provides greater protections for victims of crimes such as marital rape. However, conservative activists and politicians have fought to block the bill by framing it as being permissive towards sex outside of marriage and supporting LGBT rights.
Old 25-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man lodges police report after buying fake $10,000 note from online seller; 2 suspects arrested

SINGAPORE - A man reported the sale of counterfeit notes to the police on Tuesday (Aug 20), after he discovered a $10,000 Orchid Series note he purchased online was fake.

Officers from the Commercial Affairs Department arrested two suspects, aged 34 and 55, believed to be the sellers of the note, on Thursday.

Police believe the 34-year-old suspect purchased the counterfeit $10,000 Orchid Series note from an unknown seller in Batam, Indonesia, in August.

He and the 55-year-old suspect are believed to have sold the note online to the buyer for a sum of $11,500.

Police seized the note, as well as two T-shirts, a receipt, three mobile phones and a total of $1,200 as case exhibits.

Those convicted of using counterfeit currency notes as genuine notes may be jailed up to 20 years and fined.

The police reminded the public to remain vigilant and examine all $10,000 Orchid Series notes carefully as they are not commonly available and in circulation.

Readers can refer to the Monetary Authority of Singapore's website for descriptions and images of the Orchid Series notes.

The police reminded the public to report any counterfeit currency, note the description and features of the person presenting the note, and to limit the handling of the counterfeit currency in possession.

Old 26-08-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

seventh mth cummin 2 an end...time 2 wash my taxi driver's car....lol

Old 28-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Duo Semangka - Mantul Mantul (Official Music Video)

i tink mani guys will like tis....lol

Old 05-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Hmm...testin postin indo schl uniform gers....lol...kind of like their schl uniform jus like i like the ao dai schl uniform kind in wetnam....

Old 10-09-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Indonesian man sentenced to chemical castration says he would prefer death penalty

The first Indonesian convict to be sentenced to chemical castration says he is refusing the punishment amid doubts that the authorities actually have the means to carry it out.

Allowed out of his isolated cell for an authorized interview with the media yesterday, convicted child molester Muh Aris bin Syukur said he would actually prefer capital punishment over chemical castration for his crimes.

“If they inject me, I will refuse. Because the effect lasts a lifetime. That’s what my friends tell me,” the East Java native said, as quoted by Sindonews, adding that he will refuse to sign a release for the punishment.

“I choose the death penalty instead of [chemical castration]. Or life imprisonment is fine as well. If I can ask for it, then 20 years [is preferable].”

Chemical castration, or the use of hormonal drugs to lower sex offenders’ sex drives, as a punishment, is already utilized in a number of countries based on the idea being that it should reduce the risk of recidivism. But studies have shown that the punishment is only effective in controlling the sexual urges of some sex offenders and less so in others.

As for Aris’ concern about chemical castration’s possible permanent effects, studies have shown that the effects are generally reversible once treatment is discontinued.

Aris was found guilty of raping nine girls from 2015-2018 in Mojokerto. He was arrested in October 2018 after he was caught on a CCTV camera molesting his latest victim.

While prosecutors did not demand chemical castration in their indictment of Aris in court, the Mojokerto District Court nonetheless handed down the punishment on top of his 12-year prison sentence. The ruling was upheld by the city’s High Court.

Aris is the first and so far only convicted child molester in Indonesia to be given the chemical castration sentence in court. However, given that the punishment has no precedent in Indonesia, the Mojokerto Prosecutors Office say they have no means yet to chemically castrate Aris so no date for the execution of the sentence has yet been announced.

The Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI), which rejected the government’s request that they be the “executors” of the punishment, reiterated their stance in Aris’ case by refusing to chemically castrate the convicted rapist.

Chemical castration as a punishment was ratified into law in Indonesia after the shockingly brutal gang rape and murder of a teenage girl in Bengkulu in 2016. Activists say that the threat of severe punishment has not been as successful a deterrent as the government hoped, as sexual assault against children continue to be a serious problem in Indonesia.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Indonesia's Habibie, president during transition to democracy, dies

Indonesia's Habibie, president during transition to democracy, dies

JAKARTA (Reuters) - Former Indonesian president B.J. Habibie, who came to power during the country's turbulent transition to democracy after former strongman leader Suharto stepped down in 1998, has died, his son said on Wednesday.

Habibie, 83, had been suffering heart failure, Tariq Kemal Habibie told Metro TV.

An engineer by training, Habibie succeeded Suharto as Indonesia's third president only months after becoming his deputy, just as the country sank into a spasms of rioting and economic upheaval.

He held power for 17 months until the late Abdurrahman Wahid became president and his tenure was marked by his agreeing to a referendum for the people of former Portuguese colony East Timor.

Indonesian troops invaded in December 1975 and the following year annexed East Timor as its 27th province.

But Habibie abruptly changed longheld policy in January 1999 and said East Timor could have independence if it rejected autonomy within Indonesia. The East Timorese later voted for independence, unleashing a wave of violence.

Habibie was also known for his quest to turn Indonesia into a technological powerhouse, including trying to develop a national aircraft industry.

President Joko Widodo, speaking at the hospital where Habibie was being treated, described Habibie as a "world class scientist and the father of technology in Indonesia".
Old 13-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Indonesian student brings weapon to school demanding confiscated phone back

Indonesian student brings weapon to school demanding confiscated phone back

Many kids are practically inseparable from their phones these days, but one junior high school student from Gunungkidul in Central Java took that attachment to an extreme new level.

According to the police, the student, who goes to a public junior high school in Ngawen sub-district, was caught playing with his phone during religious studies class. His teacher confiscated the phone because the school has a strict no-phone policy.

The next day, the student went to school but skipped his first few classes. He then went home early and came back, having changed out of his school uniform, while carrying a sharp weapon.

In a video that has gone viral, the student can be seen slowly and ominously walking towards the school with a sickle in hand. One teacher then grabs his phone and slides it across the floor to the student, keeping his distance as the student walks away.

Local police were soon alerted to the incident and tried to mediate the student and the school.

“It can be said that it was brief anger. He’s a teenager so his emotions are still unstable, especially now that he’s only living with his siblings as his parents are out of town,” Ngawen Police Chief Kasiwon said, as quoted by Detik.

No criminal charges were made in this case and the school has decided to put the student through special counseling instead of expelling him.

Unfortunately, student-on-teacher violence is quite common in Indonesia. For example, in 2018, an art teacher in Madura, East Java, died after being hit by one of his students. The past few years have also seen stories other stories about students beating teachers and even attacking them with weapons. Furthermore, there’s at least one incident of a student murdering a teacher over bad grades.

Conversely, teacher-on-student violence is also quite prevalent in Indonesia. One of the most viral cases took place in April of last year, when a teacher in Purwokerto, Central Java, became a criminal suspect for child abuse after a video of him slapping one of his students hard went viral.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Papinka - Terasa Rindu (Official Video)

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Papinka - Terasa Rindu (Official Video)
Nice thai songs
Old 21-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIDILAOHOTPOT View Post
Nice thai songs
Thanks for upping, this is indo song and not thai song

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping, this is indo song and not thai song
I also wonder when I listen to the song and why he said Thai song...wonder thai thread here ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I also wonder when I listen to the song and why he said Thai song...wonder thai thread here ha...
Hahahah, sometime some blur...

Old 23-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Asbak Band - Sungguh Aku Rindu (Official Music Video)

Old 25-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-...box=1569379004

Indonesia’s extramarital sex ban could be disastrous for country’s tourism industry
A proposed penal code, which would criminalise sex before marriage and outlaw same-sex relations, has caused protests, petitions, bad press
Travellers are already cancelling holidays, amid fears of getting locked up or fined
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1