The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

outside of hotels and KTVs, standard is always 150 st and 3-400 LT
Some exceptions exist in specific settings, like 170 (ok) or even 200 (but usually overcharge).

The above pricing applies to the entire country, although I have seen mainlanders do some magic and get huge discounts... they are just good at bargaining I guess.

If business is not on site, add 30-100 for hotel ST and 80-100 for Lt.
Some chinese guesthouses/hotels near action places charge 100-150 for entire day. There is even a Lao guesthouse chain that targets people on business.

Not only are most hotels and guesthouses girl friendly, they will also get you one... that's how friendly they are. But there are also exceptions too.
Prices of hotel call-ins have been discussed in detail here. The lowest rate I know is 200 for ST.

The high end of the spectrum are mostly exclusive chinese KTVs. Tihao is not exclusive, and you can actually skip the KTV part there. (someone asked before)

Massage places, KTVs, clubs, shacks, Hotels, Resorts, Drinking Stalls, you name it. There is an opportunity almost anywhere. Obviously, the unsploilt/lesser known ones are the best (in my opinion). And there are ones no Lao driver will take you unless you specifically request or go by yourself.

In most places speaking some basic Lao/thai is essential. At others, speaking Mandarin is.

Last edited by vteng; 05-09-2019 at 02:50 AM.
Old 15-08-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vteng View Post
Just one more public service announcement:
outside of hotels and KTVs, standard is always 150 st and 3-400 LT
Some exceptions exist in specific settings, like 170 (ok) or even 200 (but usually overcharge).

The above pricing applies to the entire country, although I have seen mainlanders do some magic and get huge discounts... they are just good at bargaining I guess.

If business is not on site, add 30-100 for hotel ST and 80-100 for Lt.
Some chinese guesthouses/hotels near action places charge 100-150 for entire day. There is even a Lao guesthouse chain that targets people on business.

Not only are most hotels and guesthouses girl friendly, they will also get you one... that's how friendly they are. But there are also exceptions too.
Prices of hotel call-ins have been discussed in detail here. The lowest rate I know is 200 for ST.

The high end of the spectrum are mostly exclusive chinese KTVs. Tihao is not exclusive, and you can actually skip the KTV part there. (someone asked before)

Massage places, KTVs, clubs, shacks, Hotels, Resorts, Drinking Stalls, you name it. There is an opportunity almost anywhere. Obviously, the unsploilt/lesser known ones are the best (in my opinion). And there are ones no Lao driver will take you unless you specifically request or go by yourself.

In most places speaking some basic Lao/thai is essential. At others, speaking Mandarin is.

If you are in VTE, respond here and I will PM you.
Price quoted in this post are in thousand kips?
I'm not in VTE now. Will be at the end of the mth.
Old 20-08-2019, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Price quoted in this post are in thousand kips?
yes, 1000s
Old 25-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufans View Post
Hi bro, went to Vientiane 2 weeks ago and stayed in Azalea. No issue bringing girl back. However first night we came back in group of >10 (6 guys with 1 girl each) around 1am, the hotel receptionist was a bit shocked to see so many people so I think it is better to be more discrete when bring the girl back.
Thanks bro! I book another hotel already shit I will book Azalea hotel next time!
Old 25-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJXJ View Post
Thanks bro! I book another hotel already shit I will book Azalea hotel next time!
Most hotels in Vte are girl friendly.
Old 27-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello All,

On this forum some people mentioned Salom yen OR Sailomyen as a place to go for girls. I can only find a coffee shop and hostel near Vientiane Plaza Hotel (Yes, been already) on google Maps. Can anybody give a better spelling or point me in the right direction?

I'm not much of a night time drinker type and prefer going out in the afternoon for action when completely sober so I find Vientiane difficult in many ways since nothing is going on then. The city is literally crawling with prostitutes and freelancers but they all are out at late at night. Does anybody know of any chicken farm type places open in the afternoon before 5 PM? Or a Massage with guaranteed action that ain't gonna cost me 500,000 kip? 200,000 kip max is all I will pay for boom boom.
Old 27-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
Hello All,

Does anybody know of any chicken farm type places open in the afternoon before 5 PM? Or a Massage with guaranteed action that ain't gonna cost me 500,000 kip? 200,000 kip max is all I will pay for boom boom.
Hi,
For chicken farms, try Lao Ong Do or Impeng.
Do not think you can get any action at 200k kips, maybe 300k with some luck, happy hunting.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lao Ong Deu I was quoted 300,000 plus 50,000 for the room by the pimp in front. I took a pass after looking at the merchandise, all overweight in my opinion. Can get better than that and younger for only 150,000 KIP from T4. I tried to bargain with the guy but no budge.

Lao Ong Due and T4 are both at night after 7. I'm looking for afternoon delights.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello All,

On this forum some people mentioned Salom yen OR Sailomyen as a place to go for girls. I can only find a coffee shop and hostel near Vientiane Plaza Hotel (Yes, been already) on google Maps. Can anybody give a better spelling or point me in the right direction?

I'm not much of a night time drinker type and prefer going out in the afternoon for action when completely sober so I find Vientiane difficult in many ways since nothing is going on then. The city is literally crawling with prostitutes and freelancers but they all are out at late at night. Does anybody know of any chicken farm type places open in the afternoon before 5 PM? Or a Massage with guaranteed action that ain't gonna cost me 500,000 kip? 200,000 kip max is all I will pay for boom boom.
day time is very rare to find working girls, because most of them are schooling or working during daytime.
there's only a few places with some full time girls etc.
saylom yen (300k??)
vientiane plaza massage (viet fj for 400k not including massage price.)
merci ktv is 1 of the fews which there are girls working in the afternoon and available for ST only in the afternoons.
for 200k kip ST only local beer scenes will offer that price and they are quite out of town and also start in the evenings.
if your travelling by yourself, add in 150-200k for transports charges as well.
Old 28-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Thanks for the info.

ahhh Salomyen is the hotel place off the road with fishpond behind and girls sitting in the first hut on the right. I've been there the occasional Saturday and Sunday afternoons around 2ish but have not seen any girls there for weeks now. It seems to be more like a regular hotel now maybe they changed their business model? I always though that place was funny with the women probably telling their husbands they were going out to meet a friend for lunch and then sitting out back of the hotel in the hut waiting for customers! Haha.

I'll drop by Merci some afternoon to take a look.

I have a motorbike so getting around is not much problem.
Old 28-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the info.
How much you rent this bike
Old 28-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

A friends bike I use when I want. But you can rent at Mekong area.

Foreigners, as far as I know, cannot own a motorbike.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

ahhh Salomyen is the hotel place off the road with fishpond behind and girls sitting in the first hut on the right. I've been there the occasional Saturday and Sunday afternoons around 2ish but have not seen any girls there for weeks now. It seems to be more like a regular hotel now maybe they changed their business model? I always though that place was funny with the women probably telling their husbands they were going out to meet a friend for lunch and then sitting out back of the hotel in the hut waiting for customers! Haha.

I'll drop by Merci some afternoon to take a look.

umm not sure if you are at the correct place, but there should be a sailomyen eating place at the junction before u go into it.
for merci the prices will be abit higher than normal places as it is a ktv
cheers
Old 29-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lao Ong Deu I was quoted 300,000 plus 50,000 for the room by the pimp in front. I took a pass after looking at the merchandise, all overweight in my opinion. Can get better than that and younger for only 150,000 KIP from T4. I tried to bargain with the guy but no budge.

Lao Ong Due and T4 are both at night after 7. I'm looking for afternoon delights.

I agree, dont pay too much and push up prices. Those places wont go lower, just go elsewhere. For afternoon stuff, there are some massage places. But be careful as not all of them offer this service.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
umm not sure if you are at the correct place, but there should be a sailomyen eating place at the junction before u go into it.
for merci the prices will be abit higher than normal places as it is a ktv
cheers
Hi...Yes I think it was correct maybe you can help me.

Directions: Go east on KV road past KFC and new highland bar, turn left down a little hill and over the ditch, then immediately left again on a dirt road. Drive maybe 50 metres then turn right at the restaurant on the corner you described. Then drive maybe 100 metres to the hotel and can then drive around the back to view the girls who never seem to be there anymore. Maybe the girls are inside the hotel now and not in the hut? Do I have the right place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1