The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Nanchang 南昌 and Jiangxi 江西Information

As there is no thread for Nanchang 江西省南昌市, I thought of sharing some information with bro on my current trips.

Nanchang is a super midsize city with population of 7 million. There is no apparent international chain hotel and my local business contact put me up in JiangXi Hotel which is suppose to be a better one.

My local brought me to this Club Deluxe 国会俱乐部 at 南昌市新洲路新田金世纪大厦. Phone is 0791-6566530. Mami is An Qi 安琪 13767183131. The local said that this is a better one (don't know how truth this is). It has a similar good class KTV hardware set up that you see in China, not tip top but adequate enough. It has a toilet in side the room wtih LCD TV and more than adequate singing hardware and song selection. Minimum room charges is Rmb 1200 for a mid size room that can sit around 20 people. 2 cartons of beers, 2 fruit platters, some tibits and foods cost us Rmb 3600.

There are not many selection of gals as most of them are heading back for CNY. Nonetheless, the first line up does not disappoint us !!!! We (my group) took 3 on the first swing as the local brought their own girlfriends. I would rate those that sit with us are likely to be 7 to 7.5. The gal that sat with me was even a University graduate. The one sat with my colleague is a kindergarten teachers. Gals tip is between Rmb 300 to 200. Those that we took are Rmb 300.

Tip for the VJ is Rmb 300 also but they also drink and play with you. Mami is Rmb 300 while the waitor is Rmb 200.

Not a bad experience as the gal and the VJ are trying hard to service you with drinking, playing dice, and a host of other small things. This is not a stripe club and I don't know the tabao charges also.

2. Wuyuehua 五月花 Disco.
After the KTV which ended at 23:30, I had asked my gal earlier to bring me to Disco which she gladly do so. So after the KTV, she brought me to Wuyuehua, a well know Disco in Nanchang. The place is jam pack and I can see people still lining to gain an entrance. It has a 2 storey with 3 section each playing different tune from Mandarin pop, Hip Hop, and House Techno. A bottle of wine cost Rmb 580 here. As my gal knew the manager, we were lucky to have a table. The place also provide 包厢卡桌 which is good if you have many people. The interior is pretty much gothic decoration... The people inside are mostly young people with a few occasional late 30's gals. Most are friendly. When I left the place at 03:00, it is still pack with people. A good place to go if you are alone in Nanchang and feel not like going to KTV.

Will post more FR and I intent to go to other Disco tonight.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanchang 南昌 and Jiangxi 江西Information

We went to this up class KTV called World Carnival 环球嘉年华 at 洪武路. Reservation number is 0791-6496666. Mami is 胡艳萍 13807008407.

Many local said that this is a similar KTV like 国会 but I beg to make a different opinion. In terms of hardware, the place is a notch better with toilet inside the room. It seems that the place is better maintain or 'newer' than GuoHui. The sound system is more than adequate (i have seen a better one in Club #9 in Shanghai) and the song menu is above par.

Minimum room charges is Rmb 1200 for a small room that could sit 10-12 people (inclusive of your hostess.) The actual spendable amount is Rmb 900 after deducting the fruit platters and a host of small tibits which is mandatory. We took beers as we don't want to consume fake liquor and also their choice of whiskey is limited to Balantine, Chivas, and Black Label. Beer cost Rmb 48/bottle so you can do your math on your budget.

The gals are divided into Model and Ladies 佳丽. Both the Model and the Ladies are divided again into Red Card 红牌 and Yellow Card 黄牌. The different between the card is that the Red are more popular etc. The establishment will charge Rmb 88 per gal for the Model and Rmb 48 per gal for the Ladies but the charges can go towards your minimum spending. Model tips is Rmb 300 while the Ladies is Rmb 200. Tip for Mami is Rmb 300 while the waitor is Rmb 200. There is no KJ so you won't have to tips them. However you can request KJ with Rmb 200 tips. The waitor 少爷 will do all the servicing while the gals will act as KJ if you don't have a KJ in the room.

The ladies here are better than GuoHui in my opinion. The rating is 7.5 to 8 even in this quiet CNY season. My 2 colleagues chose 2 Model and the one I had is Ladies. 江西真的出美女 is my opinion. We don't have problem to take our gal from the 1st parade. They looks so good. The one I had is stunner with firm C cupper. They have good service attitudes playing dice with you, drinking etc. This is not a stripe club so the gals won't go over the board. The gals here gives you lots of GFE felling.

After drinking for 2 hours, we ask the gals to go to Disco with us and they willingly going with us. So we went for our 2nd round drinking...

We went to another Disco called Le Nest 乐巢 in 体育馆. Another Barouqe Gothic interior design. Much smaller than Mayflower 五月花 playing Hip Hop with few occasion of singers belting Mandarin House. The place is packed when we reach there at 22:30. The gals here wild, young, and stunner... much better than Mayflower. I don't know about the hit rate as we already have a bunch of gals with us (The Mami herself brought another 2 gals to party with us in Le Nest) but if you are looking for gals here, this is a place to go. My action started here with my gals. She would press her breast against me when we are dancing, holding hands, light kissing, caressing etc...

Obsolute Vodka cost Rmb 450 and 1 crate of 果粒juice as a mixer cost Rmb 240. I chose Vodka as this is most likely not to be faked.

I had been party all over China from expensive KTV and the most trendy Disco to the real local scene but I can easily said that and my colleagues agree that the gals in Nanchang are stunners... to me Le Nest is a place you can drool non-stop. World Carnival is definetly a good place to start and then later on you can bring your gals to Le Nest.

We will come back to Nanchang for sure....
Old 11-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

That's a good 1 bro
Planning to go JiangXi,will help if tere's more infor

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 18-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Took some times to read thru' the threads. Good report.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 21-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

I was in Nanchang last week for 2 nights... we went to 环球嘉年华 2 nights in a row. We went there quiet late (for local standard) on the 1st night at around 10pm. Most of the gals are booked and only the leftover which of the lower quality. Mama-san told us to come earlier and so we did the 2nd nights and we arrive there around 2030. The selection are much better but I must said that most of the gals that is outside of Jiangxi are no so great...
Old 21-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brox699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good Sauna in Nanchang?
Old 30-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brox699 View Post
Any good Sauna in Nanchang?
Sorry bro.. I am not a Sauna person.. will try it next time and post an FR.
Old 30-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

look like a good places, but flight time from sin is 6 hours plus
Old 01-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
look like a good places, but flight time from sin is 6 hours plus
Yap,i take tiger to GZ then take domestic to NAN,take abt 6+ hrs.
But compare to direct flight frm SIN to NAN,the price tat i pay is cheaper

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 02-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Samster

There is no direct flight from Singapore to Nanchang. The most sensible way is to transit in Guangzhou.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
There is no direct flight from Singapore to Nanchang. The most sensible way is to transit in Guangzhou.
what is the typical airfare from GZ to NAN and back...?
i would like to consider taking tiger to GZ.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
what is the typical airfare from GZ to NAN and back...?
i would like to consider taking tiger to GZ.
I think it is about Rmb 1200 round trip by CZ...
Old 14-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Post an FR here:

1. Went to KTV called 花样年华 near 海关. I guess all cab driver know this place. This is a cat Rmb 200 and 300. But the joint charge Rmb 58 and 78 per gal. Gal quality is average.. nothing to shout about. The usual KTV 环球嘉年华joint we went is under 严打 but all other KTV are not effected.

2. I was quiet drunk when we went to a 江滨 sauna with my colleagues. This sauna is located in the court yard of 江西宾馆. I am not sure about gals quality as I was very drunk but one thing for sure, the service is good. It has a big bathroom with a huge bed. Gal will always ask you for double fly. The charge is Rmb 620 but our guy manage to bargain it down to Rmb 500 per gal. Inside the court yard, there are actually 2 saunas...
Old 15-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Post an FR here:

1. Went to KTV called 花样年华 near 海关. I guess all cab driver know this place. This is a cat Rmb 200 and 300. But the joint charge Rmb 58 and 78 per gal. Gal quality is average.. nothing to shout about. The usual KTV 环球嘉年华joint we went is under 严打 but all other KTV are not effected.

2. I was quiet drunk when we went to a 江滨 sauna with my colleagues. This sauna is located in the court yard of 江西宾馆. I am not sure about gals quality as I was very drunk but one thing for sure, the service is good. It has a big bathroom with a huge bed. Gal will always ask you for double fly. The charge is Rmb 620 but our guy manage to bargain it down to Rmb 500 per gal. Inside the court yard, there are actually 2 saunas...
Anyone in jiangxi Nanchang late july?????
Old 22-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

I went to Bin Jiang Sauna last night.. Got a gal with #68. I got one of the most good BJ from her. She has a big boob and good skill... Should give this gal a try... Please note that this joint will try to charge you Rmb 700 but the actual charge is Rmb 600. Last time we managed to get Rmb 500 because there were a bunch of us and it was in the wee hours. This sauna open 24 hours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1