The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all
Re: Ningbo-China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hi bro onguard1,

u station in ningbo perm? me from suzhou.. been going ningbo quite often recently for work....

u still there? frankly i like ningbo, the place is better than alot of middle cities in china.
Hi bro,

Now I also hv to go Ningbo twice a mth...sianz! cos it's 6 hrs coach journey frm Nanjing! My factory is in NB.

just like u, i like NB more than NJ and SHA. Very clean and not so crowded, no wonder my company set up plant there.

just went there last wk and planning to go again early Aug. Going to SZ tomorrow.
Old 28-07-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnGuard1
Bro Van Basten,

I no more work in Ningbo liao. I now in another part of the world. I like Ningbo too. Sometimes I find Ningbo better than Shanghai. Nice city and the place not so crowded.

I think Ningbo is one of the most underrated City by our singaporean samster. They know Hangzhou and Suzhou but not ningbo. But I think Ningbo is as good as them...
hi bro!

my apologies if any1 thinks that i m digging up an old thread, but i just came back to suzhou from ningbo, it's really a very nice city in china. in fact, i think the big cities in zhejiang r very good, hangzhou is another good place.

yes, i can understand why some people think it's better than shanghai, clean enough but much less crowded. in fact i rate ningbo n hangzhou better than my home ground suzhou, n mind u suzhou is already a good city in china. but the singaporean presence in this place is really pathetic, i guess... i think not many sg companies even go to hangzhou to do business, much less ningbo, so not many singaporeans will know the place.

i m just trying to find my feet in ningbo, been there many times but until recently, never stay there long enough to explore the place. i always stay at a hotel near the town area, tried a suana there the massage is not bad.

anw yesterday went to recce the place already went to tian yi square, found the 348 disco, i saw A8 too, a simply stunning chio bu went in there but she looked like a working girl. btw, r there working girls inside these discos? maybe can try if that girl i saw is the standard! i also found wan zi qian hong ktv... i went to lao waitan last week before liao, the place is nice but i think it's a ang moh place so i didnt stay there because i prefer to mix in those places with the locals then can find surprises, gems for better price, girlfriends, etc!

bro recommend me some of the good places u know there, like massage, bathhouse anything, may want to try myself or bring my customer next time. too bad u not there anymore, which part of the world u in now?

but still, u r the man in ningbo! like u said, u nv met another singaporean there yet!
Old 28-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
Hi bro,

Now I also hv to go Ningbo twice a mth...sianz! cos it's 6 hrs coach journey frm Nanjing! My factory is in NB.

just like u, i like NB more than NJ and SHA. Very clean and not so crowded, no wonder my company set up plant there.

just went there last wk and planning to go again early Aug. Going to SZ tomorrow.
hello bro, u r rite, i rate NB slightly higher than even my home ground suzhou.. SHA is simply too crowded n too explored, too many foreigners... i not sure abt NJ.. nv been there b4. but where do u stay in NJ? i maybe going to tang shan next weekend, where is that? it's a company activity....

maybe we can meet up for a night if we can catch each other in NB but i cant stand the coach journey too.... 3.5 hrs to suzhou everytime sit until my backside pain i really feel for your 6 hours!

but, I like ningbo!
Old 28-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Oh 泞波 ... How I miss the food in 襄样海鲜, and the chio bus in 城黄庙街 and 天一广场 (esp those by the lake in the middle of the square).
hey bro ML, what's there at 城黄庙街? is it the street near tian yi square? and there's a macdonald's just at the entrance to the road? i think i passed by it... what r the chio bus doing there?
Old 28-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hey bro ML, what's there at 城黄庙街? is it the street near tian yi square? and there's a macdonald's just at the entrance to the road? i think i passed by it... what r the chio bus doing there?
城黄庙街 is very near 天一广场, walking distance. Use the underpass in 天一广场 to get there. Its basically a street mall, its buildings are build like olden times. The chio bus that I was referring to are those non-WLs, needa spend some time and effort to tackle.
CB:
Old 28-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shaNingbowuhan is Cool - loads of Potential

kai yuen hotel should be better

fu yuan 5 star over rated, not worth that price, Gov paying the hotel bill many time they will put guest there, from our own pocket should be kai yuen.

barber shop standard chew pei RMB 20 / hr, can order 2 girl doing left side and right side together.

Old 28-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is a very nice hotel near town, built like a castle, forgot whats the name liao?
CB:
Old 28-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
OnGuard1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,

Alamak,

Brother, don't try to promote too much of Ningbo leh....wait infested with a lot of Sg how...keke......
Actually, if you are a importer, you will know Ningbo...I miss Ningbo, got any lobang for me to return back or not...hehe...I now work in Another country (South of China, east of Thailand, Border with Cambodia, east side is the South China Sea)
Old 28-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

Bro Van Basten,

FYI, I never met a Singaporean when I am there. I mix with the local.
you can try Club Luxury (a Karaoke which was newly open when I was there). Club luxury is near A8 pub.

A8 Pub and 348 are pubs where they keep asking you to drink.....

Oh....you can ask driver to bring you to a disco call 2008. It is located at JiangDong....not bad...music more 'trendy'...keke

I think the best suana and best girls is in Nanyuan Hotel. The damage is 688 or 888 (I cannot remember liao)

I now work in another country liao...this country almost same system as China. They are buddies buddies....This country is situated south of China, border is South china sea, cambodia and laos

Quote:
hi bro!

my apologies if any1 thinks that i m digging up an old thread, but i just came back to suzhou from ningbo, it's really a very nice city in china. in fact, i think the big cities in zhejiang r very good, hangzhou is another good place.

yes, i can understand why some people think it's better than shanghai, clean enough but much less crowded. in fact i rate ningbo n hangzhou better than my home ground suzhou, n mind u suzhou is already a good city in china. but the singaporean presence in this place is really pathetic, i guess... i think not many sg companies even go to hangzhou to do business, much less ningbo, so not many singaporeans will know the place.

i m just trying to find my feet in ningbo, been there many times but until recently, never stay there long enough to explore the place. i always stay at a hotel near the town area, tried a suana there the massage is not bad.

anw yesterday went to recce the place already went to tian yi square, found the 348 disco, i saw A8 too, a simply stunning chio bu went in there but she looked like a working girl. btw, r there working girls inside these discos? maybe can try if that girl i saw is the standard! i also found wan zi qian hong ktv... i went to lao waitan last week before liao, the place is nice but i think it's a ang moh place so i didnt stay there because i prefer to mix in those places with the locals then can find surprises, gems for better price, girlfriends, etc!

bro recommend me some of the good places u know there, like massage, bathhouse anything, may want to try myself or bring my customer next time. too bad u not there anymore, which part of the world u in now?

but still, u r the man in ningbo! like u said, u nv met another singaporean there yet!
Old 28-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
One of the reasons is maybe due to the fact that there isn't any direct flight from Singapore to Ningbo. have to flight from SG to Shanghai first, then catch another flight from Pudong to Li Se (non advisable cos one 1 flight per day), or from Pudong go to Hong Qiao to catch a flight to Li Se, or go by land to Ningbo from Pudong which is 3-4 hours.
If you take a flight from Singapore to Shanghai and from Shanghai to Ningbo, it is like a 12 hours flight (you will reach Ningbo about 9-10pm) cause you need to wait 5 hours in Shanghai for the flight to Ningbo

You can catch a flight from Singapore to Hong Kong and transit via china Eastern Airline. I always do that. You save the time and best of all is, you reach Ningbo at about 6-7pm, just enough time for your last meal of your day...keke
Old 29-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
hello bro, u r rite, i rate NB slightly higher than even my home ground suzhou.. SHA is simply too crowded n too explored, too many foreigners... i not sure abt NJ.. nv been there b4. but where do u stay in NJ? i maybe going to tang shan next weekend, where is that? it's a company activity....

maybe we can meet up for a night if we can catch each other in NB but i cant stand the coach journey too.... 3.5 hrs to suzhou everytime sit until my backside pain i really feel for your 6 hours!

but, I like ningbo!
bro, i will pm u my addr n mobile...cant reveal here lar.

sure, let's try n arrange to meet in NB then..hehe.
Old 29-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can catch a flight from Singapore to Hong Kong and transit via china Eastern Airline. I always do that. You save the time and best of all is, you reach Ningbo at about 6-7pm, just enough time for your last meal of your day...keke
Another way is to fly frm SG to Guangzhou then transfer to China eastern direct to ningbo. my colleagues always do that.
Old 29-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you take a flight from Singapore to Shanghai and from Shanghai to Ningbo, it is like a 12 hours flight (you will reach Ningbo about 9-10pm) cause you need to wait 5 hours in Shanghai for the flight to Ningbo

To Ningbo, Take the SQ morning flight to Shanghai, reaching there mid afternoon. Be prepared for jams at the customs cos thats the peak period time in Pudong. Can spend time bio-ing the Jap MM cos flights from Japan usually arrive at that time. Then from Pudong take China Eastern flight to Li Se, daily only one flight 3+PM. Or you can also take the direct coach to Hong Qiao and catch the next flight to Li Se, they've quite a few flights daily going to Li Se.
CB:
Old 29-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, i will pm u my addr n mobile...cant reveal here lar.

sure, let's try n arrange to meet in NB then..hehe.
bro sexatronic,

u met frankieman ah? get him down to ningbo... he's a funny guy!
Old 29-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro sexatronic,

u met frankieman ah? get him down to ningbo... he's a funny guy!
yep, met a few times liao. We share many interests....not just commercial sex. But i think he dont hv business to go ningbo leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1