The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongkong202 View Post
Name: Ace
Old 29-08-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Have a short trip to KL during the weekend, it was my virgin cheong trip in Pudu. It was pretty interesting, I have experienced many “first time” of my cheong life.

Staying at Bukit Bintang, my friend brought me to ACE, we took the Grab from Bukit Bintang to Ace, the fare was pretty economical, only 8 ringgits.

My first time to see so many Bangla, Indian & other dark skin guys cheonging! Well, this is not about race discrimination, by the expression of my experience.

It was Sunday evening and the floor was fully packed, guys outnumbered by the girls by far, another first time in my cheong life to see so many dicks hunting for few little holes.

Didn’t find any good germs, so we walked from ACE to One Stop. The PRC girls came to approach us as soon we sat down. See see look look but didn’t find any good germs, mostly were MILF.

One Stop was more comfortable, not as crowded as ACE. We took our time to eat and drink, while seeing the girls walking around.

After makan and rested, I took a walk around the foodcourt, found a SYT Viet sitting at the entrance so I went to approached her; to my surprise, she can speak fluent Chinese.

She brought me to the building next to the foodcourt, the staircase was horrible and scary, my worst staircase experience in Malaysia.

Once entered into the room, she asked me to pay her first. I was thinking, “WTF attitude”, anyway, I don’t want to spoil the mood so I gave her 100 ringgits; who knows, the worse is yet to come.

To my surprise, the room has no bathroom! I have been cheonging in China, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore; this was my first cheong scene with no bathroom!

She quickly removed my dresses, rub my little brother with the wet issue then laid on the bed and ask me to sex her. I asked her to bj, she said no; I want to touch her cb, also no; I want to touch her neh neh, also no. KNN, first time to have the attitude girl like this!

I was not able to get myself hard, she anyhow cap the condom on my little brother though it was not fully up. She gave me the dead fish style and the poker face while I was pumping her, KNN, she was like looking at the enemy who kills her father instead of looking at the customer.

I decided to stop, totally could not continue with her. It took me less than 15 minutes to step into the room and step out, the fastest record in my cheong history.

I continue to drink with my friend after the sexsion, after consuming 6 large tiger, it was already the late night. One MILF PRC came to approach us, not very pretty, but she was patiently sit and chat with us. She mentioned that her room is different, have bathroom one.

I decided to take her because of her friendliness, she brought me to another building, the building that opposite the foodcourt (crossing the road). The room was much comfy than the Viet girl brought me to.

She helped me to shower, short massage then blowjob. She gave me the nice long blowjob, then capped me and she came up to ride on top. Maybe it was too much beer, after changing the few positions, I was still not able to come. She helped me to washed my little brother and give me the blowjob again, I finally came out though not CIM. Nice service girl though not SYT.

I didn’t ask her name neither the contact number, as I don’t think I will WTR. It was a short trip but rather interesting sexperience.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 29-08-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to flip car thread, bro 3dee...
Old 30-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Because that Operasi Khas Pemutihan was successful..... that is why they have another Operasi Khas Pemutigan 2.0..... and I believe there will also be followup OKP 3.0 and OKP 4.0 etc in future too if the current operasi is success.

Btw looking forward to your situation report in Johor and Melaka.
As promise
Melaka : many operasi, affecting mp -ktv and rumah merah with foreign stock-2 weeks ago an operasi targeting a port with thaï stock had turn bad with girl (or ladyboy?) Fighting with the cops
Port with local stock dont have problems
7 rumah merah still open
Johor state
Muar-Bp-segamat-yongpeng-kluang. Business as usual for rumah merah...here also spa and ktv with foreign stock are the main target. .
Okp a success ? For catching illegal or foreign wl yes - for fighting p4p business...a joke
Old 30-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansi23 View Post
Melaka : many operasi, affecting mp -ktv and rumah merah with foreign stock-2 weeks ago an operasi targeting a port with thaï stock had turn bad with girl (or ladyboy?) Fighting with the cops
555 this is hilarious.
Old 30-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 this is hilarious.
Well in Malacca port got real puying and post op ladyboy( same for ckt and indian pondan ).
More hilarious will be to show you the miss Lee vdo in which she related me the scene with gestures before we do what we have To do...but sorry it s private blue movie lol
Anyway the violence of this operasi has impressed many working girls
Old 30-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Okp a success ? For catching illegal or foreign wl yes - for fighting p4p business...a joke
It is no secret all these various Operasis are often targetted at the foreigners regardless of whether carried out by BIB, Immigrasen or Narcotics..... all have same mindset.
No point arresting locals as there is value in them. For foreigners it is different because they need to pay to be released. Currently the "Get out of Jail" card can be bought at rm$4K per head..... and foreigners sent back are not blacklisted from coming back again and many do come again as they money they earn is much more than the rm$4K they need to fork out if caught.
Old 30-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No point arresting locals as there is value in them.
Typo error...... should read as "No point arresting locals as there is no value in them".
Old 31-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is no secret all these various Operasis are often targetted at the foreigners regardless of whether carried out by BIB, Immigrasen or Narcotics..... all have same mindset.
No point arresting locals as there is value in them. For foreigners it is different because they need to pay to be released. Currently the "Get out of Jail" card can be bought at rm$4K per head..... and foreigners sent back are not blacklisted from coming back again and many do come again as they money they earn is much more than the rm$4K they need to fork out if caught.
Well many ports operated with local stock and in this day of merdeka in the small town i stay all the ports are opened
Sure targeting ports with foreign stock is highly profitable financialy but the official goal of these operations is fighting vice ..isnt?
Many bro talk too much after their quickie and everywhere Wl and okt are good source of info for cops
But well this topic is for ace not about wind in melaka and johor..
Cheong in ace will be always more risky than cheong in chowkit where stock is local
Old 31-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cheong in ace will be always more risky than cheong in chowkit where stock is local
Is it risky for us punters? What's the worst case scenario?
Old 02-09-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
Is it risky for us punters? What's the worst case scenario?
Being caught during a raid? Quite embarassing to be interviewed by cops...more if tv networks are here
Old 03-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's going on in ACE? I heard a popiah was found dead on the 9th floor late August! there's a video showing the body taken to a police truck. Anyoen got a link to the video? Pomrakthai, can you check with WB? How did the popiah die? Murdered? Drug overdose?
Old 05-09-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
What's going on in ACE? I heard a popiah was found dead on the 9th floor late August! there's a video showing the body taken to a police truck. Anyoen got a link to the video? Pomrakthai, can you check with WB? How did the popiah die? Murdered? Drug overdose?
That would be the second sex worker to die within about a month. The first one jumped or slipped off a ledge during a police raid. Would be good to find out what happened to the second one. Dark times.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Ufck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone. Received contact from Taiko Pom. Supposedly to climb Meng Yue but kena cut cue from another bro . Malas to argue with that bro So we paku her friend
Name/Nick: Yao Yao
Face: 8.0/10
Boobs: 7/10 C cup. Not as big as Meng Yue
Body: 8/10 Nice figure. Slim
Skin: Fair
BJ: 8/10
FJ Rating: 8/10 She is really accommodating, give me massage and treat me sky juice
Hygiene: 10/10 We showered togeter before and after the action .
Damage:100
RTF: Yes
Ps: they also provide 3p but me run out of bullet
Old 06-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
avenger8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, Bro Pom. Manage to visit Meng Yue at SOS early this week.

Name/Nick: Meng Yue
Age: Late 30s MILF. Should be a stunner in her younger days.
Face: 7/10 sweet MILF look.
Boobs: 8/10 C cup. Good for big nen nen lovers A little bit saggy due to age.
Body: 8/10 Tall and slim.
DFK : Not allowed. A negative point for me as I like girls who can DFK.
BJ: 9/10. Her strength. Did it for around 10 minutes, including balls licking.
Pussy: Clean and no smell
FJ Rating: 8/10 Started with CG, then doggie, and end with missionary. Her hole not so tight while pumping.
Location: 3/10 I went in early afternoon and in office clothes. People at the coffee shop at the front of the road to her place were looking at me like a zoo animal.
Damage:100
RTF: Maybe. But at night after coffee shop closed.

If any bros can recommend more choices, will visit and post FRs. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1