The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom22232425 View Post
I beg to differ. The right way is to find a solution for the root cause instead of solving the solution without even having a solution in the first place and why do you suggest him to solve the solution is bizarre to say the least.
Based on my experience with real ppl, some are not possible to change no matter how u advise. I got fed up and use the plate to whack the table and he gave too many stupid excuses. It will affect your life also.

I not saying u should not help. There are some worth helping but this TS dun bother to help as based on my experience.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I'm addicted to women's company. Spend a lot every month :(

I wonder if TS knows his own problem, why would he continue?

Spending on CAT150 is just a short term kick and will never solve his issue. It is an expensive 1hr stop gap transaction.

If looks is the only criteria for a companion, then good luck. Looks will fade and there will always be a chioer one on the street.
Old 23-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1. Don't get married
2. Don't have children
3. Don't go into debt
4. Don't give women money
5. Always remember she is never yours, it is just your turn.

I can emphatise why you want women's company. My personal theory is that it has to do with one's childhood experiences. There are two potential problems I see with this behaviour.

Firstly, you may get KC trapped. Please don't ever get trapped. Read the 5 points that I posted above. Imagine you are a fish and you come across a fisherman's lure. Don't bite. Swim past the lure into the vast ocean.

The second problem is more subtle and I think you may not necessarily agree it is a problem at all. The problem is that you are spending a lot of time and resources on this behaviour and may neglect your own personal development. We need challenges in our lives in order to grow as a human being, to become closer to our inherent potential. To become a stronger man. However you are going back repeatedly to something that you feel very comfortable with. There is no growth there. Let me post you a question. What if one day you get retrenched or you become sick and cannot work and you have no more money to pay for women's company. How will you feel? You have been so used to paying for their services. Will you have the mental strength to bounce back from your setback? Do something uncomfortable this weekend. Don't pay for women's company. Do something physically challenging like going to the gym. See how you feel.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then why bother to date these girls for marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
these gals aren't exactly looking for rich men only. it's more like they want a trophy bf/husband that they can show off on their social media platform (FB, IG)
Old 02-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: I'm addicted to women's company. Spend a lot every month :(

TS, I was once in your shoes before and this lifestyle which lasted about 7 years. This is called the exploring/playing stage. I stopped when I realised all these money spent could go elsewhere like a good holiday. Just don't be like me and overspend your own limit. KC trap is very real too, don't fall into that!
Old 09-10-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Hi i am new ..i just started going to FL recently..not only for sex but also for ladies companion..fyi i am already post 40+..had always been faithful even though my marriage was sexless for 10yrs..till lately something happenee to me and i tell myself what the heck ..
So i agree with some of the bros said..dont over spend and go and have a proper social life. You are still young.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
till lately something happenee to me and i tell myself what the heck ..
So i agree with some of the bros said..dont over spend and go and have a proper social life. You are still young.
But the OP isn’t happy with this aspect ofhis life, so why do you all tell him to keep it up?

Anyway he’s long gone while you clearly are dying to share what happened to you.

So let it all out so we can give you advice you don’t want, don’t need and wouldn’t heed anyway.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Hi i am new ..i just started going to FL recently..not only for sex but also for ladies companion..fyi i am already post 40+..had always been faithful even though my marriage was sexless for 10yrs..till lately something happenee to me and i tell myself what the heck ..
Your only mistake is that you waited so long in a sexless marriage, and spent finish the prime years of your life in that condition. Your wife has been outsourcing the sex department for 10 years but you didn't take action.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1