The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

clocking my 4/5 session
FR for Honey FRom Silk STockings

overall 8/10 (consider tall for a lady)

she is pretty and consider fair for a thai lady and confirm like other bros mentioned she does looks better in real as compared to the photos posted. Her smile melted me

Natural B boobs I think which fits her frame well... Plus point PINK NIPssssss

Had a normal BBBJ from her with some slurpy sound
I like the part when she beside my arms kissing my neck and caressing My cock.
Had her in doggy in front of the mirror which was a great view from the mirror
And missionary off one shot. Tried to carry on the 2nd shot after a rest but failed. Think am getting old from.this.

Overall Still a good bonk And loves the pink nips
Old 14-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vnxpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR 1/5
SASA from

Location: Exterior of building slightly run down. Small bath but not really a problem.

Looks: 7/10 Acne and blemishes, but won’t reject. Looks like your MILFY aunt
Body: 8/10 Not your SYT body, but overall slim and fair. Well maintained
BBBJ: 9/10 Great teasing and strong suction.
Painting: 9/10 Shaven and gets wet easily. Audio checks out
FJ: 9/10 Ownself suggested use mirror. Willing to try all positions
Massage: 10/10 Honestly this is the highlight for me. Great strong massage. Felt super relaxed and sleepy by the end. Forgo my second shot for this
GFE: 10/10 Funny and cheerful. Very service oriented
Old 14-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 18
mendelssohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sabina from lustvegas

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=747910

Looks: 8/10 cute syt.

Body: 8/10 curvy figure in all the right places.

Boobs: 7/10 C cup enhanced

Shower: 7/10 SOP

BBBJ: 7/10

FJ: 8/10

Massage: didn't try

GFE: 7/10 smiling with lots of cuddles and kisses

For those who like syt, she can converse in decent English.
Old 14-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
GarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here my rounding with Dash from PrivateClub69 69

SYT category, I've been double comfirmed from bro JJ regarding her services, she perform CIM, no you didn't see wrongly yes I'm typing CIM

As I did my own double comfirmed with Dash during our bath, she shyly nodded head, agreed that she provided CIM

Long time never touch super slim SYT, white smooth skin and a easily get aroused pussy which need no KY

Phew, the excitement start growing with every movement involved.

She is hard working, make sure every inch of my shaft was properly lick, soft sucking on my ball, her BBBJ skills start from working on my head till deep throat
The look of such SYT giving a head really drive my balls hard, shoot my 1st shot CIM

She start to give me a simple Thai style massage for a good 20min

Quite easy to converse as she is friendly, chatting too
Only her Thai English sometimes I don't understand lol

When on my 2nd round, with her doing the job, riding me on top, her face expression gradually changes as the tempo increases, can feel her juices flowing on my balls

Change to doggy and her moaning getting louder, this make me bang her harder and finished my 2nd shot

Before I could say anything, she thanks me for making her cum twice lol

This is the hard working part, she gave me another head n shoulder massage to release my tiredness

Very good recommendation, those looking for friendly, hardworking, slim, SYT and most precious willing to serve CIM with a smile

Quite amaze such services only @120
Tks bro JJ for the great arrangement

Pls give this hardworking girl a tips with her overall services!
Old 14-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Happygiov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first feedback . Carol from TRL

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=747556

Had visited few before but this one made more sweet memory

First thing is , English really so so, still need use some Google translate @@ that is why make me remember it

After shower , then she only take off all to service me
So far the her skin little brown type
Then continue with bbbj , soso la , still consider ok lo. 1st shot is cim, not very express but not slow la.

After cim , rest almost 20 minutes , she have see the phone but a while only then continue chit chat with me , after that start play my little bro . Gfe slightly above average.

Return : depends . Cause her boob very very nice, Still many others for me to try.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=747962

Text bro galaxy for her first slot as yesterday her slot was full..

Looks 9/10 great smile just like the gal near door

Body 9/10 slim tall with natural boobs

Pussy 8.5/10 easily wet n 69 no problem with no smell

Ar 9/10 seems like she loves to use her tongue to rape the ass

BBBJ 9.5/10 great suction n cim

FJ 9/10 can change alot of position u like with no complaints.. Best is her moan.. Sexy.. And her looks when I fuck her deeper n harder..
Old 14-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arsolved deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minnie 4rom Rising Lust
14 oct @ 1100am

Great central location accessible for bros in every part of the city. Most importantly. DISCREET!!!!!!

Looks like a local girl in my opinion. Will mistaken her as a local if i would have met her outside. Pretty girl with big eyes and a nice body proportion.

Review:
SHHHHHHH!!!!
It's a great bonk.
Go get it bru!

Would like to share more info but i find it pointless cause probably no one will get the exactly same sequence and level of service, Ymmv right? but based on the responses i get from her, i am very sure no one will ever go wrong trying out this pretty naughty and funny Minny
Old 14-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of

Went for JUNE (Silkstockings) my 5/5. Next one is free claim.

Boobs-Enhanced C but feel normal very nice to caress
BBBJ- slow and steady nice flickering of the tongue
Also licked my balls along the line
Frenching- Yes and slow and steady like passionate gf kissing
Pussy - wet and sibei finger a bit juice start to flow and I accidentally “drank” a bit juice as it’s really wet
Massage- She really can massage well
GFE- Normal as I enjoyed more of her massage
FJ-Responsive and wet, really wet.

Overall a satisfying bonk and can tell she is very hardworking can accommodate to your request
Old 14-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 5
KT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsolved View Post

[/I]
This girl damn chio. Real person really that chio sure 100% long Q
Old 14-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

Nami from SA

Just finished my session w nami. SYT nice slim figure and big rack w/ large areola. Limited English so bro who knows Thai should have a better session. First round was good but foreplay is a bit short for me, bbbj at top of shaft only no deep throat. Overall an enjoyable session I guess, defiantly a must try at least once but I do advise bros to go for 1 shot instead of 2 (lack of foreplay). Still tipped her $10 because she is beautiful haha.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 (big but hard)
French: 6/10 (min and it’s those tongue sticking out type)
Bbbj: 7/10 (ok lah not too bad)
Gfe: 5/10 (limited English)
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Nope
Old 14-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
davidangck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silkstockings

Sara (3/5 bonk)
11 october 2019 / 9.45pm

Went to the gym and was feeling abit horny. So decided to book Sara from silkstocking. The bro replied fast and I quicly book my slot at 9.45 pm. Place is central area, and if you drive, you may park inside but I think after 9pm security will ask you the unit you are going, so just say you are collecting items from some seller. When I reached, buzz the bro and he inform the Sara to come down and fetch me. She actually look different without makeup so I give 6.5/10. So proceed to the unit and went to bath. Session start with a nice bbbj which was nice and sloppy, she uses her spit to lubricate it. In between she uses her hand to arouse the dick harder. I cannot wait and she proceed to cap me. She proceed to ride me, it was one hell of wild ride, forget to mention that she has a big C Cup man made boobs so it was a bit hard but well bouncy enough (8/10). Her pussy was tight as well as she is quite young 21 years old but it wasnt shaved though. Then proceed to doggy, where i unload my first shot. In between she gave a massage before continuing second round. This time round her bbbj was much longer which something i enjoy most( 9/10). All in all It was a good bonk although gfe was minimal but her bbbj skill was something I enjoy most.
Old 14-10-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
She came to our shore perviously. There's lot of positive FR for her if you search hard for it. 😊
Ya its true but tis time round . Less people isnputing fr for . Everybody is keeping themself ..😁
Old 14-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

tmrland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing is caring, here my part n small effort!

Mel from PC69

Face : 9/10 resemble photos shown
Can speak simple n understandable English, np in communication!

BBBJ: Slow starter, as she will perform better when her pussy is wetter, as I try 69 position giving her a finger fuck, wow she really swallow the whole dick hard, when you hit her G Spot

FJ: Willing to accomadate the styles I wanted, rode cowgirl to finished my 1st shot. I went South without a min stoppage haha paint her a good 15min till she scream for help. Capped me again, this round she need the dick more than I need the hole. Rode me again till she tired, my turn to do the jobs, no complain from her whatever pattern I want, bravo!

Massage: Gave me a wonderful good press till 90min,never slack, not a time watcher

Overall, what can you ask for only paying 120 for such services

Never forget to thanks bro JJ for all the legit info, cheers!
Old 14-10-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cassie - Reborn Lover

Booked after seeing all the good FRs. Wish I went sooner, as tomorrow is her last day. A real gem

Looks: Just like pics, but more more fair. Fair Chinese skin tone.

Body: Slim. Milky, soft and smooth skin. Shiny soft hair like shampoo model. Smells good all over.

Butt: Flat

Boobs: Big enhanced ones, well made and soft. Light colored nipples.

Pussy: Shaved. Lips are small and neat, clit is a little bigger, great to lick.

Frenching: Yes. Will lock tongues.

FJ: Rides well.

BBBJ: Really good! Good suction, good tongue use, but no DT. When I came, she sucked till every last drop was drained.

Service: Good english. Playful and good GFE.

Last edited by Greg141; 14-10-2019 at 05:47 PM.
Old 14-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Murazurrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745703

Made a booking for MiMi from Chivasangels. Appointment was made with OKT for a session at 4.45pm. ( had to sent him a pm from sbf to verify )

Made my way down and had difficulty finding parking. Told OKT and he assured me it's ok. Finally decided to park at a nearby hotel and walked to the location.

Texted OKT and he told me to wait for awhile. After 10mins of waiting, texted OKT and he gave me instructions to head to the unit.

Upon reaching the unit, the girl whom open the door wasn't as advertised. Very mature lady in her mid 30s. I told her i was looking for MiMi and she insisted she was even after showing her the listing.

She had another 2 GFs in the unit and told me they are the only 3 girls available. I politely rejected and the supposed MiMi could still sarcastically say thay i'm too handsome to try.

Left the unit and informed OKT. His reply was oh wait let me check the make-up. I mean no amount of make up could be put on her to make her look like MiMi. No apologies from OKT and i told him to just be honest if the requested girl was not available. All in all i made a wasted trip and decided to post here to inform all guys chionging to be more aware of such disappointing services provided.

Now stucked with blue balls and no time to find another FL before dinner with colleagues.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1