The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ahyang8980 is Cool - loads of Potential
Another Running Agent- SFHA0310017

Hi all of bro's here,

Above agent also one of the running agent. I start using his account since Euro2012, and i choose to settle by daily with limit $2000. starting until semi final of Euro i every day losing and i bank in cash to him by daily without fail, total losing to him more than 10k. on Semi final that day, my account 1st time winning $8000++ , then i happying waiting he settle payment to me, but since that day , i call him everyday but he dont answer, after this i try playing again and i use 5 days time play from win $8k+ until i lose $1k , on that day he call me and claim that he kena catch by police and lockap for 1 week. i trust him + i bank in money to him that i lose, and i continue play again. After that case i still losing money for few day and settle him by daily, on 08/07/2012, he said he chance boss already and change account number to me ( SFHA0310017) , then on 09/07/2012 i win $6k++ , call him take money but he tell me just change new boss and new boss only can settle by weekly , means every Monday. i trust him and continue play again, on 16/07/2012 (after 1 week), that account i total win $16778.50. Morning i sms him when he settle me, he reply me ask me to give account number and he will settle to me on the same day before 11pm. i wait until 12am call him , he said his boss run aways already and ask me give him 1 week time , he will settle. After that call onward, he never pick up my call, block my facebook.
this agent is my ex-colleague , i know his house,his personel handphone and back account number:

Name: xiaoyong
HP: 84022637
House : Ang Mo Kio
account number: 228-14237-9 posb saving

He now happying shopping in thailand.

Any brother know him? and how can i get back my money from him? Please advice... Thanks
Old 24-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mambojambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another Running Agent- SFHA0310017

I sympathise ur mishap but since he is you ex-colleague,Nobody here would know him well more than you,shouldnt it be easy for u to find & Track him??
Old 24-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
astroboy1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another case.. So sad.. =(
Old 24-07-2012, 04:29 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u need to justify your claim..
did u place your bet with a sponsor here?

why dont you post his nick here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyang8980 View Post

Any brother know him? and how can i get back my money from him? Please advice... Thanks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HuangJia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big Sexy,

Why you never update the "runaway agent" list?
Shouldn't Fastagent be updated?
Old 25-07-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Another Running Agent- SFHA0310017

Quote:
Hi all of bro's here,

Above agent also one of the running agent. I start using his account since Euro2012, and i choose to settle by daily with limit $2000. starting until semi final of Euro i every day losing and i bank in cash to him by daily without fail, total losing to him more than 10k. on Semi final that day, my account 1st time winning $8000++ , then i happying waiting he settle payment to me, but since that day , i call him everyday but he dont answer, after this i try playing again and i use 5 days time play from win $8k+ until i lose $1k , on that day he call me and claim that he kena catch by police and lockap for 1 week. i trust him + i bank in money to him that i lose, and i continue play again. After that case i still losing money for few day and settle him by daily, on 08/07/2012, he said he chance boss already and change account number to me ( SFHA0310017) , then on 09/07/2012 i win $6k++ , call him take money but he tell me just change new boss and new boss only can settle by weekly , means every Monday. i trust him and continue play again, on 16/07/2012 (after 1 week), that account i total win $16778.50. Morning i sms him when he settle me, he reply me ask me to give account number and he will settle to me on the same day before 11pm. i wait until 12am call him , he said his boss run aways already and ask me give him 1 week time , he will settle. After that call onward, he never pick up my call, block my facebook.
this agent is my ex-colleague , i know his house,his personel handphone and back account number:

hmm. next time please bet with SINGAPOREPOOLS.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chris888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi all of bro's here,

He take your money go shop in thailand. lol why post here? ur chances of u getting back is 0% unless u chop him up
Old 25-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

go his house already and rude to me, said if really dont want paid me , i also cannot do anythings...... , also dont have lobang to found his top agent......
Old 25-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
u need to justify your claim..
did u place your bet with a sponsor here?

why dont you post his nick here?
I dont know what his nick over here, only know his always at sbf....
Old 25-07-2012, 05:04 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

then what is the use of posting his particulars here?
you should only bet with those sponsors here..

Quote:
I dont know what his nick over here, only know his always at sbf....

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chris888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
go his house already and rude to me, said if really dont want paid me , i also cannot do anythings...... , also dont have lobang to found his top agent......
even if you find his top agent he will shoot you this phrase '' you open with who? you lose got pass me? than u win want take from me? so what if i am his top agent.. hokkien got saying '' jia du lin du.. '' ''
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1