The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
Timax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Bro Owen I thought that Rosenthal if not wrong he was a israeli, did make some impact, Saunders was originally from Aston Villa, correct me if i am wrong?
Saunders was from Derby County not Aston Villa.

Rosenthal was a super sup... come in and score afew good goals (by the way he was no famous before he join Liverpool).

Retired from KTV!!!!
Old 08-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
libertyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh kops, merseyside derby is coming... wanna guess... me take liverpool to win a comfy 2-0.hw abt that?
Old 08-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 19
bedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond repute

1) BigBoy123
2) naemlo
3) onion_rings
4) justhorny
5) wukong68
6) snakehead
7) Xgenre
8) Soul_Reaper
9) Ah Dac
10) AXL
11) dickrick
12) libertyman
13) GL joe
14) Frankiestine
15) Shit8
16) enek
17) mahalosux
18) Hugo168
19) Timax
20) fb guru
21) Dirk Kuyt
22) Bedek05

Choose your friends wisely.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 19
bedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond repute

Although I've been a Liverpool supporter for a long time and would love to see Liverpool win every match. Looking back at last season Liverpool seemed to struggle at away matches. This season they have a few new players and again lack good strikers. I would say the match with Everton tomorrow could most likely end in a draw.

Choose your friends wisely.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 20
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool odds too cheap liao!!

Might end up in draw!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyman
oh kops, merseyside derby is coming... wanna guess... me take liverpool to win a comfy 2-0.hw abt that?
Old 08-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedek05
Although I've been a Liverpool supporter for a long time and would love to see Liverpool win every match. Looking back at last season Liverpool seemed to struggle at away matches. This season they have a few new players and again lack good strikers. I would say the match with Everton tomorrow could most likely end in a draw.
Ok Buy 0-1 liverpool to win what's the Odds?
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 09-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedek05
This season they have a few new players and again lack good strikers.
To me i think kuyt and bellamy and good enuff strikers le, who u expect, Emile Heskey or Erik Meijier..hehe or maybe Karl Heinz Riedle..those are not good enuff strikers..

but we will support anyone who dons the red jersey

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 09-09-2006, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

hey fellow Red bros, any1 bot d new Pool jersey? where to source for cheapest buys huh?

went to Peninsula, shops selling betn $90-95. is that d best price or any better deals elsewh, eg Queensway??? im considering to buy d home n euro ones.

if i didnt recall wrongly d old jerseys under Reebok were onli ~$70. wat a big diff!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Steve Moneyman walked out of Anfield on Bosman rule,we didn't manage to sell him at all,on the contrary Owen did keep his promise by not following Moneyman's step.

Even if Murphy stayed,he would find it extremely hard to even get a few minutes play under Rafa. Anyway I will always remember all the deadly penalties he took (100% success rate?) & all his crucial goals against MU.
kekeke .. maybe i shd have changed my heading like 'Pool players who should not have left ... '

in modern football tis days we see many good players leave d club for d sake of $$$ for loyalty. BUT good to see we still see exemplary players like Gerrard who had pledged his loyalty to Pool despite d lure of big $$$ fr big clubs. Ryan Giggs is anthr excellent example. He could have joined any of d big clubs when he was younger but he chose to stay.

I'm quite an admirer of Danny Murphy. I have always felt whenever he came into d field he always give his all. imho he was 1 of d more consistent players. will remembr his curling free kicks n yes, 1 of d better penalty takers.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
hey fellow Red bros, any1 bot d new Pool jersey? where to source for cheapest buys huh?

went to Peninsula, shops selling betn $90-95. is that d best price or any better deals elsewh, eg Queensway??? im considering to buy d home n euro ones.

if i didnt recall wrongly d old jerseys under Reebok were onli ~$70. wat a big diff!!!
bro...i went to mustafa center, queensway and sportslink to check out on the new red jersey ...it cost ard 90+..whereas at Addidas shop..it will cost ard 105..

but the workmanship qty is a bit diff between the one available at addidas shop and other places...

the one available at addidas shop has a better workmanship...

wif regards to the reebok jersey..i have 2 ..one home (96/97 season) and one away (01/02 season)..hehehehehe..and not forgeting 1 addidas (95/96 season)..wonder who have the one wif the logo (candy)....i prefer tat one...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 09-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux

wif regards to the reebok jersey..i have 2 ..one home (96/97 season) and one away (01/02 season)..hehehehehe..and not forgeting 1 addidas (95/96 season)..wonder who have the one wif the logo (candy)....i prefer tat one...
adidas shop gives 20% discount for payment by some credit cards. so price should be roughly the same. cant compare adidas with reebok. resisted buying the reebok one. 3 years back, liverpool's kit deal with reebok was coming to an end, adidas offered a very good deal but reebok broke the bank for continuation of the kit deal. alas, adidas bought over reebok and hence has the decision for adidas to kit liverpool. adidas quality much better.

have the candy and the crown paints one, but cant wear liao cos me've grown too big sideways liao...
Old 09-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
bro...i went to mustafa center, queensway and sportslink to check out on the new red jersey ...it cost ard 90+..whereas at Addidas shop..it will cost ard 105..

but the workmanship qty is a bit diff between the one available at addidas shop and other places...

really ah bro ... i didnt knw there's a difference btn d jerseys sold at adidas shops n d ones in sports shops. surprised there's inferiority in quality!!!

yeah ... i too like d traditional CANDY one .. very Liverpool lor. but at that time i still a kid so dunno how to appreciate Liverpool. even if i do will not have d $$$ to buy ... unlike d kids tis days ... SIGH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
adidas shop gives 20% discount for payment by some credit cards. so price should be roughly the same. cant compare adidas with reebok. resisted buying the reebok one. 3 years back, liverpool's kit deal with reebok was coming to an end, adidas offered a very good deal but reebok broke the bank for continuation of the kit deal. alas, adidas bought over reebok and hence has the decision for adidas to kit liverpool. adidas quality much better.

have the candy and the crown paints one, but cant wear liao cos me've grown too big sideways liao...
hey bro, is d cr cd promo still on? cos i always go adidas shop, asked d staff n they always so bo discount leh. if have 20% then i would rather buy fr adidas loh. it's only $87.20 if less 20% off $109 (i thk tht's d retail???)

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

hey, so where u bros heading to watch d merseyside derby tonite? any other happening joints with great atmosphere n giant screens other than that MIA? too bad many of my frens r manure fans ... while d Pool fans either not interested to watch outside or gotta accomp gfs. so tonite may gotta watch at cousin's house as last resort ...

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

watching at GL

Bet for tonight match - Taking Hotspur Eat 1 ball and Arsenal put 1.5 ball

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
yeah ... i too like d traditional CANDY one .. very Liverpool lor. but at that time i still a kid so dunno how to appreciate Liverpool. even if i do will not have d $$$ to buy ... unlike d kids tis days ... SIGH!!!

hey bro, is d cr cd promo still on? cos i always go adidas shop, asked d staff n they always so bo discount leh. if have 20% then i would rather buy fr adidas loh. it's only $87.20 if less 20% off $109 (i thk tht's d retail???)
the crown paints and candy replica shirts are still on sale at peninsula. saw it when i went to get fowler printed on the new shirt. i paid extra for it at peninsula cos i didnt get the shirt from them, but from the adidas shop at taka. my gf knows the shop manager but can only give 20% but when i paid, she told me that my credit card payment already qualified me for the 20%. that was just last month only leh.

i used to get staff price discount (45%) when my buddy was working for adidas!!! but liverpool wasnt kit by adidas then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1