The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
hey, so where u bros heading to watch d merseyside derby tonite? any other happening joints with great atmosphere n giant screens other than that MIA? too bad many of my frens r manure fans ... while d Pool fans either not interested to watch outside or gotta accomp gfs. so tonite may gotta watch at cousin's house as last resort ...
watch at devils lor... used to do that but give credit to the man u fans there, they didnt beat the pulp out of me when i was shouting and jumping around for liverpool like a monkey!!! even when man u were playing liverpool. but i did that over at the live band area where the people there are more matured. (old like me lah!) some ladies even gave me the thumbs up after liverpool beat man u in the FA cup last season. but alas didnt approach them cos i always leave my balls at home...
Old 09-09-2006, 09:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

can die hard Pool fans fall asleep tonight ....
Old 09-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Bro sure can! Cos me going to sleep now & quickly dream of my Pool beat them 3 at the Blues homeground! Haizzzz

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 09-09-2006, 10:06 PM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Bro sure can! Cos me going to sleep now & quickly dream of my Pool beat them 3 at the Blues homeground! Haizzzz
expect the blues to brag it all over the Merseyside for at least one month.

anyway we have to get over it right now,more importants games ahead.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
there is still a long way 2 go in ze epl ... then there's oso ze cl next week ...

Old 09-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i can still sleep lah but feel dam tu lan n humiliated lor, esp lost to merseyside neighbours. juz now watchin at bras basah that food court. half time Pool 2-0 down liao, see beh tu lan stormed home after that cos i knw Pool wont do anthr Istanbul lah. felt dam boiling inside esp when i saw a few siam kia near me cheering like mad when Everton scored ... i thk they muz have bot heavily on Ever to win. knn!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:34 PM
GPLs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
expect the blues to brag it all over the Merseyside for at least one month.

anyway we have to get over it right now,more importants games ahead.
Thats the spirit!
Old 10-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
Bro_Xp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i can still sleep lah but feel dam tu lan n humiliated lor, esp lost to merseyside neighbours. juz now watchin at bras basah that food court. half time Pool 2-0 down liao, see beh tu lan stormed home after that cos i knw Pool wont do anthr Istanbul lah. felt dam boiling inside esp when i saw a few siam kia near me cheering like mad when Everton scored ... i thk they muz have bot heavily on Ever to win. knn!
Good for you! You missed Reina's basketball moment. Shitty game and I think I am having nightmare tonight. @#$%!!!

Retired from commercial sex since 01/08/2005....
Old 10-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Hiazzzz what a derby match.... 3 goals.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

form is temporary, class is permanent ...

Last edited by qw2op; 10-09-2006 at 01:32 AM.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:57 AM

Quote:
boiling inside esp when i saw a few siam kia near me cheering like mad when Everton scored ... i thk they muz have bot heavily on Ever to win. knn!
take it easy,they are likely the ones who lost heavily when we beat Chelski
in the community shield

looking at the bright side,our players do need a hard kick up the ass in order to do well for the long season to come
Old 10-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op
form is temporary, class is permanent ...
Well said bro....
Old 10-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

read d article in ST today, Rafa was rightly criticised for:

1) starting Carragher who was not fully fit.

2) starting a lethargic Crouch n an ineffective Fowler when Bellamy n Kuyt were avail

Carra was was responsible for d goals conceded. He's normally reliable n solid ... mayb he had still not fully recovered.

i was surprised to see Fowler n Crouch in d line-up. Maybe Rafa tot Fowler had played agt Ever b4 n will do well. N that Crouch's gd England form will continue. But alas his plans backfired.

Would Pool had done better if Kuyt n Bellamy had started???

N perhaps a fit Agger takin over Carragher???

Aurelio does not seem to gel into d team yet. I thk if there's player shortage Pool could even have sacrificed n dropped Gerrard deeper into defence, mayb Pennant or Gonzalez gracing d flanks.

Wat do our Reds bros here think???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Would Pool had done better if Kuyt n Bellamy had started???
I'm surprise Kuyt or Bellamy is not playing. I never like Crouch. When I play Football Manager, he is the 1st in my transfer list.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
read d article in ST today, Rafa was rightly criticised for:

1) starting Carragher who was not fully fit.

2) starting a lethargic Crouch n an ineffective Fowler when Bellamy n Kuyt were avail
me dun read papers 1 leh ...

it is ez 2 criticize others of wrong selection after a game ... did ze writer hv ze guts 2 post his own starting 11 n subs b4 ze match? ... was he in a position 2 judge who was fit or not 4 a match ... would he hv known b4 ze match dat crouch would b lethargic n fowler ineffective? ... who noes, his selection could even hv been exactly ze same as benitez's ... (no offence meant ... juz sum blunt voicing of opinion on 6/6 hindsight critics ...)

from wat me gathered, benitez has 1 i on ze cl on wednesday ... bellamy was prob rested 4 dat ...

Last edited by qw2op; 10-09-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1