The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
He angered Spurs fans when he was quoted in the press he wishes to play for Arsenal one day.

Yes, he did well for Spurs but remember how he left Wigan for Spurs?
oh no, he's a job hopper!
Old 04-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
ok you convinced me, i buy it. i'm putting up a deal for figo, 60k a week plus the renowned no.23 jersey. he will be bigger than LA beckham, and he'll be endorsing gatsby and gillette. once our chairman putrawk sign the papers, we'll pop the champagne...
Haha...if I were the chairman, i will ask Abbas Saad to come out of retirement!!
Old 04-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Haha...if I were the chairman, i will ask Abbas Saad to come out of retirement!!
alamak chairman sir, why abbas saad? i think i must take away your transfer power lah...
Old 04-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yah lah..agree with bro Castrol...Abbas Saad?! Alistair Edwards or Michael Vana were better in their prime...but i did see Abbas represent Australia once...shortest in the line-up!

Imagine if Thaksin really buys Man Citeh...maybe kit change to FBT, sponsored by Singha Beer and best of all...Thai players in the English league?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
ok you convinced me, i buy it. i'm putting up a deal for figo, 60k a week plus the renowned no.23 jersey. he will be bigger than LA beckham, and he'll be endorsing gatsby and gillette. once our chairman putrawk sign the papers, we'll pop the champagne...
errr... u trying to insult figo hah??? he is much better looking, got nicer hair, definitely has a better voice, streets ahead in terms of skills and even got a prettier wife to boot. too bad he wasnt born english...

yr chair-meh dun wan to endorse leh... how??? can sack chair-meh one or not hah??? quickly grab figo and keep quiet liao lor... abbas saad is good if yr chair-meh wants to live life as a fisherman... cos abbas has a string of kelongs in his care... kekeke...
Old 05-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

Imagine if Thaksin really buys Man Citeh...maybe kit change to FBT, sponsored by Singha Beer and best of all...Thai players in the English league?

JWNY
i hope thailand is able to freeze all his money and bring him to justice soon. a former civil servant can be rich enough to buy a epl club, well done. he should keep his mouth shut and hide in the shadows instead of trying to splash his ill gotten money in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
yr chair-meh dun wan to endorse leh... how??? can sack chair-meh one or not hah??? quickly grab figo and keep quiet liao lor... abbas saad is good if yr chair-meh wants to live life as a fisherman... cos abbas has a string of kelongs in his care... kekeke...
our chairman putrawk is now on a fishing trip in australia and unavailable for comments but i text and told him figo is in london and we should quickly get our first galactico signature.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
our chairman putrawk is now on a fishing trip in australia and unavailable for comments but i text and told him figo is in london and we should quickly get our first galactico signature.
ok, tell him must act fast. i promise i will buy 1 replica spurs jersey with figo's name, ok??? but give him single number hor... peninsula charge more for double digit numbers lah!!! (hint: he likes no. 7!!! )
Old 05-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Can i have one pls???
of course... so long u pay for it yourself!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok, tell him must act fast. i promise i will buy 1 replica spurs jersey with figo's name, ok??? but give him single number hor... peninsula charge more for double digit numbers lah!!! (hint: he likes no. 7!!! )
no need to buy bro, wait for figo to play his first match for spurs and i will ask him to take it out and give it to you after the game. his shorts you want also?
Old 06-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
no need to buy bro, wait for figo to play his first match for spurs and i will ask him to take it out and give it to you after the game. his shorts you want also?
hold on to his shorts!!! me not gay!!! just his shirt and boots, can??? good luck with figo, ya??? personally, i feel he is worth it.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hold on to his shorts!!! me not gay!!! just his shirt and boots, can??? good luck with figo, ya??? personally, i feel he is worth it.
Worth to pull his shorts is it bro?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 06-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Worth to pull his shorts is it bro?

JWNY
let the man retain some of his dignity lah, bro!!! but his nike boots, that is a coverted prize, man!!! kekeke...
Old 06-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha maybe if we sign Figo, more portugese players will want to come to us! Heck, I have Christiano Ronaldo in my Football Manager 2007 team. I love the game and its driving my missus crazy....Hehe.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha maybe if we sign Figo, more portugese players will want to come to us! Heck, I have Christiano Ronaldo in my Football Manager 2007 team. I love the game and its driving my missus crazy....Hehe.
dont forget to sign costinha and maniche!
Old 07-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
dont forget to sign costinha and maniche!
Jose would take a dim view of that...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1