The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rainflow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Accidental Playboy

When I was in early secondary school, I always wonder what is it to be a playboy, surrounded by pretty girls and enjoy the pleasure of having sex with lots of pretty lady. During that time it seems impossible to me as I am a timid, introverted and chubby boy but I have caucasion look with a very fair skin.

But the few days ago when I took my time and look back the 10 years that have passed, I found that I have already been living a playboy life, lost counted of the number of gfs and enjoy so many unbelievable sexperiences , and the most important and greatest thing ever happened to me - I have changed to much into a person which I can't believe I will ever be today.

Last edited by Rainflow; 23-02-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 23-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Accidental Playboy

Back in the days during an online game called Ragnarok was very famous, it is unlike any other game because the amount of girls playing it is huge. And then after some time there was this Miss Ragnarok where girls could submit their own photos and let players vote for the hottest girl.

So all the photos are displayed in the site and one particular girl captured my attention. As all other girls has huge make up on their face, this girl just posted a photo with no make up, wearing a spaghetti strap. She looks like some school girl with the specs and really sexy shoulder post. And when i look at her in game name, wtf? I actually know her for quite some time but just normal friends. So since that day I have tried to approach her always and we got closer and closer but by that time she is still attached but I found the way she talks sometimes kinda naughty, which I LOVE IT.
Old 23-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

So as we grown closer, I really wanted to see her in person but its not easy as we are around 3 hours drive apart. So one day I suggested to her why not we meet each other in the middle which is in Genting Highlands. Some of her friends even asked her what happened if you go alone to meet him? He might rape you you know but she replied something:

"I don't mind getting raped by him at all"

NOW THIS IS A FREAKING TURN ON TO ME

Old 23-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
raver is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainflow View Post
When I was in early secondary school, I always wonder what is it to be a playboy, surrounded by pretty girls and enjoy the pleasure of having sex with lots of pretty lady. During that time it seems impossible to me as I am a timid, introverted and chubby boy but I have caucasion look with a very fair skin.

But the few days ago when I took my time and look back the 10 years that have passed, I found that I have already been living a playboy life, lost counted of the number of gfs and enjoy so many unbelievable sexperiences , and the most important and greatest thing ever happened to me - I have changed to much into a person which I can't believe I will ever be today.
Me also...Last time i was very fat chubby...Shiny Face....during my Poly Time the girls in my class have sex behind my back when in the Chalet....then i was left out.....That was during 2006....now is 2013....Gone through Army...Become 3SG plus get CSB....Become muscular...studying in Uni....Join Canoeing....Fuck a lot of girls....This is the Life i never Dreamed of....

You know those Officer Cadet School....those officers that ORD from army and go study in University ?

I feel i am somewhat like them already
Old 23-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Minaski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raver View Post
Me also...Last time i was very fat chubby...Shiny Face....during my Poly Time the girls in my class have sex behind my back when in the Chalet....then i was left out.....That was during 2006....now is 2013....Gone through Army...Become 3SG plus get CSB....Become muscular...studying in Uni....Join Canoeing....Fuck a lot of girls....This is the Life i never Dreamed of....

You know those Officer Cadet School....those officers that ORD from army and go study in University ?

I feel i am somewhat like them already
Ya bro, I get you. Some of my experiences are almost like what seen in AV. AWESOME.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1