The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

Camping for continuation!
Old 19-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Sandika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, up your thread!
Old 19-12-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2020 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more posts from TS. 👍🏼
Old 21-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Techo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 22-12-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

The story by Voorhees reminded me of this one night where my wife ( who was still gf status ) had a meetup with one of her male friends for dinner & catching up before meeting me after my work ends at 9pm.

She had worn this one piece loose fit black dress with a pretty low neckline ( her cleavage can be seen and maybe top of her bra ) and the hem ends mid thigh. I had this crazy idea she should take off her underwear in the midst of meeting her friend then wear it back when she meet me later on. She didn’t give a definitive response but only a rolleye look so I thought she’d not agree to this idea.

I think the time was around 7.30/8pm when I received a message from her and it was a video of her taking off her underwear in the toilet!!! Luckily there was only a skeletal crew in the office and none was near me. Henceforth, the time seemingly crept past with my mind repeating the video she sent me. Once 9pm reached, I immediately bolted out and drove to fetch her.

Upon reaching her, I can smell a hint of alcohol in her breath and next thing I knew, she hitched up her hem, got into my car and spread her legs open to show me her glistening pussy. She told me she had a few glasses of wine and had thought of my suggestion the entire night. After deciding to do what I had suggested, her horniness went up a few notches and even felt her seat getting wet. She was so sexually charged up that she even took it up a notch and had removed her bra before meeting me! Needless to say, I immediately find a strategic parking lot to attack her & it didn’t take long for my fingers to bring her to her first orgasm. Subsequently I dragged her to the backseat, pumped her hard and fast til I came deep in her.

The entire date night was spent with her in just her dress while my cum dripped down her pussy and she even teased me with occasional “nipslips” for the whole night. The best part was ending the night with her wearing her underwear back before reaching home despite her pussy dripping of cum and soaking thru it. I had no choice but to “rape” her twice that night...

Oh what a memorable night that was.
Old 22-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
soonbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
The story by Voorhees reminded me of this one night where my wife ( who was still gf status ) had a meetup with one of her male friends for dinner & catching up before meeting me after my work ends at 9pm.

She had worn this one piece loose fit black dress with a pretty low neckline ( her cleavage can be seen and maybe top of her bra ) and the hem ends mid thigh. I had this crazy idea she should take off her underwear in the midst of meeting her friend then wear it back when she meet me later on. She didn’t give a definitive response but only a rolleye look so I thought she’d not agree to this idea.

I think the time was around 7.30/8pm when I received a message from her and it was a video of her taking off her underwear in the toilet!!! Luckily there was only a skeletal crew in the office and none was near me. Henceforth, the time seemingly crept past with my mind repeating the video she sent me. Once 9pm reached, I immediately bolted out and drove to fetch her.

Upon reaching her, I can smell a hint of alcohol in her breath and next thing I knew, she hitched up her hem, got into my car and spread her legs open to show me her glistening pussy. She told me she had a few glasses of wine and had thought of my suggestion the entire night. After deciding to do what I had suggested, her horniness went up a few notches and even felt her seat getting wet. She was so sexually charged up that she even took it up a notch and had removed her bra before meeting me! Needless to say, I immediately find a strategic parking lot to attack her & it didn’t take long for my fingers to bring her to her first orgasm. Subsequently I dragged her to the backseat, pumped her hard and fast til I came deep in her.

The entire date night was spent with her in just her dress while my cum dripped down her pussy and she even teased me with occasional “nipslips” for the whole night. The best part was ending the night with her wearing her underwear back before reaching home despite her pussy dripping of cum and soaking thru it. I had no choice but to “rape” her twice that night...

Oh what a memorable night that was.
Nice share bro. Does she flash other guys?
Old 24-12-2020, 04:39 AM
Samster

Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeehuat View Post
Nice share bro. Does she flash other guys?
Well I highly doubt so since that was the only time she dare to be braless in SG, but fun fact : when we travel overseas , she usually packs braless & pantyless unless it’s within her period period.
Old 24-12-2020, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
SecurityGuard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Eh.. Hahahha... Didn't realise attachments didn't go through

The snipe I took in this visit. Please do not ask me for contact...
I wish this can go on forever.
Old 27-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ketwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Well I highly doubt so since that was the only time she dare to be braless in SG, but fun fact : when we travel overseas , she usually packs braless & pantyless unless it’s within her period period.
My ex used to do that in overseas too, very obvious when braless, may zg pussy when wearing shorts or skirts
Old 27-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sexxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore?...........
Old 28-12-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
NewTexxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecurityGuard View Post
I wish this can go on forever.
You did this to your clients?
Old 28-12-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 6
fumola is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfumola is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share bro Voorhees, please continue!
Old 29-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketwa View Post
My ex used to do that in overseas too, very obvious when braless, may zg pussy when wearing shorts or skirts
I think they are just worried they’ll bump into someone close in their social circle so they are not that daring locally but more relaxed overseas.
Old 22-09-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bros, amidst the Covid.. Lost my job, doing temps to get by. And now got a perm jobs.. Fucking employers..some of them.. At least my sex life is still good.. Had a drink too much wihr AA to celebrate my new job...

Took. Snipe before she caught me....

Hope to share more if time allows..
Old 22-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Hey bros, amidst the Covid.. Lost my job, doing temps to get by. And now got a perm jobs.. Fucking employers..some of them.. At least my sex life is still good.. Had a drink too much wihr AA to celebrate my new job...

Took. Snipe before she caught me....

Hope to share more if time allows..
Thanks for sharing. Cute ear of hers. Congrats for having a perm job and hope it is the job you have wanted notwithstanding the covid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1