The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Tried and seen some of their newbies 2 weeks ago:

#5 Xiao 五
- 1.65m tall snowy fair babe from Haerbin, natural B boobs, slim, 48kg, awesome water bed skills- good professional massage, AR, bj with deep throat, tight and warm pussy, but applied too much ky, lip pecking, moans loudly, accommodates multiple positions

#6 Shuang Shuang
- IMO more chio than #5; fair but shorter and more fleshy
- from dressing big boobs appear to spill out; but when I finished deed she walked out wrapped in towel shouting out to inform customer wanted to extend session; boobs seemed small
- one of my next targets

#8 八月
- Another petite chio schoolgal-I-luv-to-fuck look, slim, small B cups from her dressing, looks like CO’s good friend
- one of my next targets
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

#5 Xiao 五
- 1.65m tall snowy fair babe from Haerbin, natural B boobs, slim, 48kg, awesome water bed skills- good professional massage, AR, bj with deep throat, tight and warm pussy, but applied too much ky, lip pecking, moans loudly, accommodates multiple positions

#6 Shuang Shuang
- from dressing big boobs appear to spill out; but when I finished deed she walked out wrapped in towel shouting out to inform customer wanted to extend session; boobs seemed small
- one of my next targets

#8 八月
- Another petite chio schoolgal-I-luv-to-fuck look, slim, small B cups from her dressing, looks like CO’s good friend
- one of my next targets
Bro Bird, i will go for No. 8 soon, lol
Old 16-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro Bird, i will go for No. 8 soon, lol
All gals in the hse not working
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
All gals in the hse not working
Lol, today this hse only does outcall business.
Old 16-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, today this hse only does outcall business.
Ytd also
😬
Old 16-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Tried no. 8 not bad but still finding replacement for xiatian never tried a lot in gl but probably best I tried lol
Old 18-05-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Hi bro may I know this house is house no. What? At westerhout road? 😁
Old 18-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Hi bro may I know this house is house no. What? At westerhout road? 😁
Westerhout Road House #12.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, #5 provide bj or bbbj? Tq!
Old 18-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

#5 Xiao 五

#6 Shuang Shuang
- one of my next targets

#8 八月
- one of my next targets
Hi bro, #5 provide bj or bbbj? Tq!m
Old 19-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblue View Post
Hi bro, #5 provide bj or bbbj? Tq!m
She provided me bj on my request
Not sure whether she provides bbbj
Old 22-05-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

I'm actually very sad that xiatian has left our shores.
Sigh. Anyone can recommend a girl that frenches from the house? Tried 1 and she doesn't.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

WH12 Sweet like Honey

Tried this very sweet gal next door gal Honey (can’t recall whether her number tag is #18) this week:

Origin: Anhui

Looks: Complexion very snowy fair, one of the fairest around currently, she’s the type who glow under UV lights in Zouk, very sweet demure gal next door look, she din put on any makeup and not a syt type.

Body: 1.58m tall, voluptuous bod (bah bah type), fats on tummy, non droopy natural C cups with dainty pale brown nips which I spent sometime licking, sucking, kneading her lovely bosoms

Water bed : Very thorough massage on water bed, AR nicely done, boob rub, some frenching on water bed, all the while maintaining eye contact on a very demure GFE way, I politely declined bbbj

Services: Catbath, balls licking sensually done, Bj nicely done but somewhat short though

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight, hard rod feels extra stimulated but she din dare to ride vigorously cos she said rod too hard, lol very sweet, cute gal, I brought her body to rest on me so I can DFK her, and started thrusting deep into her, building up to considerable speed, she shocked me- she literally screamed into my ears, first time experienced such loud screaming, and more surprising coming from such a demure gal, switched to lotus to DFK her lick her neck, thrust the rod even deeper damn shiok and she was quite high and moaning screaming loudly, laid her on the bed and anchored my hard rod deep into her in missionary, allowing her to grind herself to ecstasy, she screamed even louder while DFK passionately with loads of saliva exchange, in btw kicking her neck, creamy peaks, she cummed shortly, I din let up and rammed her harder and faster as she grab my butt forward gently while waves of ecstasy consumed her and she shuddered again, this time bedsheet quite wet, shifted to the side of the bed and banged her to an explosive climax in doggie position. Damn shiok.

Verdict: Passionate bonk with loads of GFE, great attitude for a newbie who just worked for a few days ����

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 01-06-2019 at 07:41 AM.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
WH12 Sweet like Honey

Tried this very sweet gal next door gal Honey (can’t recall whether her number tag is #18) this week:

Origin: Anhui

Looks: Complexion very snowy fair, one of the fairest around currently, she’s the type who glow under UV lights in Zouk, very sweet demure gal next door look, she din put on any makeup

Body: 1.58m tall, voluptuous bod, some fats on tummy, non droopy natural C cups with dainty pale brown nips which I spent sometime licking, sucking, kneading her lovely bosoms

Water bed : Very thorough massage on water bed, AR nicely done, boob rub, some frenching on water bed, all the while maintaining eye contact on a very demure GFE way, I politely declined bbbj

Services: Catbath, balls licking sensually done, Bj nicely done but somewhat short though

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight, hard rod feels extra stimulated but she din dare to ride vigorously cos she said rod too hard, lol very sweet, cute gal, I brought her body to rest on me so I can DFK her, and started thrusting deep into her, building up to considerable speed, she shocked me- she literally screamed into my ears, first time experienced such loud screaming, and more surprising coming from such a demure gal, switched to lotus to DFK her lick her neck, thrust the rod even deeper damn shiok and she was quite high and moaning screaming loudly, laid her on the bed and anchored my hard rod deep into her in missionary, allowing her to grind herself to ecstasy, she screamed even louder while DFK passionately with loads of saliva exchange, in btw kicking her neck, creamy peaks, she cummed shortly, I din let up and rammed her harder and faster as she grab my butt forward gently while waves of ecstasy consumed her and she shuddered again, this time bedsheet quite wet, shifted to the side of the bed and banged her to an explosive climax in doggie position. Damn shiok.

Verdict: Passionate bonk with loads of GFE, great attitude for a newbie who just worked for a few days 👍🏻
You are evil. Keep providing selection and i am finding hard to keep up.

Thanks for the FR
Old 01-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You are evil. Keep providing selection and i am finding hard to keep up.

Thanks for the FR
Most welcomed bro!
I’m the Bad Bird ��
But gotta caution she’s the bah bah and not syt type
I wanted to try others instead but not available
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1