The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Not interested in free noodles or prata.
I want us to win the CL and crush Spurs on the way to winning the title.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Not interested in free noodles or prata.
I want us to win the CL and crush Spurs on the way to winning the title.
I have this fear that Pool will lose again in this CL final. The pressure is on Pool to deliver it this time unlike Spurs who has no pressure. The 3 weeks break before the game on 01Jun will also break Pool's winning momentum.
Old 28-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I have this fear that Pool will lose again in this CL final. The pressure is on Pool to deliver it this time unlike Spurs who has no pressure. The 3 weeks break before the game on 01Jun will also break Pool's winning momentum.
It is JK's jinx..... he has lost all his cup finals.
Hope he bathe in flower water before the match and break the jinx.
Old 28-05-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Same la, Spurs manager also under pressure to win his 1st trophy. The only winner is The Sacked One who sure will talk cock after the final.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

OT here....

the ICC Cup match in Singapore between Juv- Spurs are selling like hotcakes but surprising that the Man U-Inter match sales are poor.... I tot there are huge numbers of Man U fans in this region?
Old 28-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We have a much more matured team now and the solid defense is very admired by other clubs. Our midfield, strike force and backup players are also better equipped than before.

Spurs are a good team and we will have to deal with some very skillful players like Son, Lucas, Kane etc. I'm sure Poc is wary of Pool's attacking style.
Old 28-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
OT here....

the ICC Cup match in Singapore between Juv- Spurs are selling like hotcakes but surprising that the Man U-Inter match sales are poor.... I tot there are huge numbers of Man U fans in this region?
Huge numbers when they are winning trophies
Old 29-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
We have a much more matured team now and the solid defense is very admired by other clubs. Our midfield, strike force and backup players are also better equipped than before.

Spurs are a good team and we will have to deal with some very skillful players like Son, Lucas, Kane etc. I'm sure Poc is wary of Pool's attacking style.
It will be a tough match in Madrid...... Pool only managed to beat Spurs 2-1 by a late lucky goal in the EPL...... hopefully Lady Luck will favour Pool again in this game.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the CL final game shown on TV free or it is only available on paid channel?
Old 30-05-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Only on paid channels...
Old 30-05-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Read that Tampines Hub will be screening the live match..
Old 30-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Good day Guys,

Just wondering where to watch (pub with beer) Live this Saturday for CL match huh?

Thank you in advance

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 30-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Just wondering where to watch (pub with beer) Live this Saturday for CL match huh?
Saturday? It's at Sunday morning 3 am right?
Old 30-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

then i will probably catch the live match inside the airport departure area before my early morning flight out.

pretty sure there will be a big crowd at the live screening.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Let the front three off the leash right from the start. They'll expect our full backs high up right away and Poch will plan for that. Keep switching the points of attack. Get Henderson to run himself into the ground joining the attack and bring on Milner or the Ox(provided he is match fit & sharp) on 60 mins.

Fire in the belly from start to finish, with ice-cold clinical thinking in their penalty box and we've got this.

BELIEVE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1