The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayquaza69 View Post
Dear bros;

One month later, I notice a small lump of meat (about 1 mm) just beside my anus. I thought it was nothing big deal, may be just too heaty. I did nothing, and thus it grew bigger and bigger. By early Oct, its was like 0.8cm big. No pain, no itch, no feel, but just iriitating as there was an extra meat there. So I went to a GP hopefully to get it cut off.

Guess what? """Genital Warts", the GP told me, and said few more were growing out too. He told me to go DSC asap to get it treated. At DSC, I was recommended to do a HIV blood test too. Luckily, negative. But for the last 5 months, I have been going thru hell! Liquid nitrogen spray is really painfully, especially during the spray, and when blister developed. Worst of all, the kind of look I get while the nurse was spraying me. And it is a weekly process. Occassionally, the MO will insert a scope as big as a 5o cents coin to ensure the canal is free from warts. Warts persisted and were very stubborn. At time, the itch was really unbearable and the pain while wapping after passing motion was speechless. Worst of all, I have to hide my DSC card in the car worry that gf or parent might see it. I have to find thousand and one excuse not to ML with my gf.

While I am writing this, the warts are no longer there. But, WARTS has NO CURE!!!!!!!!!! So bros, in writing this, I hope you guys play with caution. I will only put "J" 1ST 4 hp number so that bros here can be alert when come across. "9358 xxxx".

Thanks and God Bless.
But without any discard, also can kana this type of diseases? Is it a kind of STD or just skin disease?
Old 25-02-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. I am indeed horrified to know that ladyboy, J, is so irresponsible, so unethical and unprofessional in her sexual and personal work conduct.

2. Being a sex worker from Thailand, i may be right to assume she belongs to the high risk category of sexual transmission, hence, how can she be so blatantly callous to put her client's life at risk by trying to penetrate him raw without his consent!!!

3. I understand that when one seeks paid sexual services, one is understood to have accepted there is a great degree of risk from sexual transmision. But in this incident, that guy did take precautionary measures, and how can that ladyboy decide, on his client behalf without his consent, to subject him to such adverse risk and inconveniences!

4. I strongly urged all u guys to boycott that ladyboy for your own personal safety.

5. Your selfless effort to share your story has indeed, instilled in us the need for situational awareness for one's safety.
Old 25-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 17
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We guy must be careful now a days so many kind of diseases out there.
Old 25-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you Rayquaza69 for sharing with us your painful ordeal.
i'm glad your warts have at least cleared off.
Old 25-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ati88867 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
thank you Rayquaza69 for sharing with us your painful ordeal.
i'm glad your warts have at least cleared off.
bro beware there is no cure for genital warts, hes still a carrier of the virus.
He can still infect other people include his girlfriend.......... poor guy!

always wear condom and dont play raw!

more information
Genital Warts
Treatment
Though there's no cure for an HPV infection, the genital warts can be treated and removed with prescription medication or other medical procedures, such as freezing or laser treatments.

Because the HPV remains dormant in the body, genital warts may reappear at any time after treatment. Those who have had one outbreak of genital warts still carry the virus and can infect others. Someone who has had HPV can also get a new HPV infection from another partner.
Old 26-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday visited BOEING again, for the 3rd time in 2wks...

Was there at 6.15pm, didnt expect Hse 79 to be open...was intending to try Zarina of Hse 98...but didnt see Zarina, so went to check Hse 79, and voola! It's already open! So early! already 7-8 LBs in store. Seriously, anyone knows what time Hse 79 open nowadays?

Anyway, selected BOEING right away, the LBs there already started calling out her for me when they saw me...I was a regular there 2-3yrs ago visiting at least once weekly til the Boss, kenny and the LBs knew me very well...now only once in a blue moon...

I was the first customer of Hse79 and first customer of BOEING...wah very fresh! In the room, we frenched passionately, caressed and strip naked. Onto the bed, we had 69BBBJ, then sideways 69assrim, I titfucked her with BBBJ and then followed by another round of 69BBBJ and AR. Then we stopped and just lie down and french each other, slow and deeply, hugging each other, really taking the time to enjoy the fleshly carnal pleasures; her tongue was all over me, my nipples, my neck, my lips, my ears...

Then buay tahan, put on condom and fucked her missionary, then doggy, then cowgirl...at cowgirl, she tired liao and I took over and use my hips to thrust her up and down violently, damn shiok, then slow down pace and frenched. Then sped up again and finally exploded very intensely; I just pulled her hips onto mine and continued to fire into her, you should have looked at my face, pure heavenly estacy...then she just sat there and we frenched, my cock still in her ass...for the next 2-3mins...

she helped me cleaned up and we had a little conversation..then she helped me dressed up...I had to give her $50 for her top-notch service...if I had given any less, I am taking advantage of her, seriously...had lots of chemistry with her...yup, like some bros mentioned, she leaving on 2 March and sunday is her last day here...I think after I posted my the first FR on her, her business grew...cos her Hp just kept ringing thruout the session...glad that I helped her gain more customers, and the bro who posted her pics and passed her contacts ard...

left the place at 7pm...had a really intense, sextisfying 45min with her!

will visit her again during wkend!
Old 27-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Hi Bro DickRick,

Feel like going down to Johore to try some trans...

Dont mind can guide me with some of your insights and information?

Like the place, price for trans, price for rooms, operating hours and any recommended trans?

I have been to Johore Empat Susar/Abdul Razak once from your guide, bonked an Indon trans, paid 50RM for her and 10RM for room...got frenching and BBBJ...quite chio also...so how's the scene now? any changes?

thanx and cheers!
Old 27-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Desker, first thank you for the mention in your earlier posts. It is much appreciated.
I will bear this in mind should I drop by.
Basically with Susor Empat, if you don't know the area, go in the evening when there's still light, it's not a safe area. Anyway, don't carry too much cash/valuables.
The area seems to be a 24 hour operation but the biggest numbers, from what I remember, seem to be from 5pm to midnight.
It's good value but remember sometimes there are very few around, so either hang around the makan stalls or coffeshop and see what happens. Don't have high expectations, I've been disappointed a few times.
Happy bonking.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 08-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mantino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down to rowell again earlier today and went straight to gate79, the one with a lot of potted plants outside it. don't know why today so special got a lot of bangalas around mustafa shopping centre until overflow to desker and rowell. and there's a crowd formed in front of gate79, gawking at the LBs until the pimps had to shoo them away. anyway so i quickly squeezed to the in front of the gate see the choices available and went in.

so her name was sonia, cute little thai ladyboy. paid her, took my clothes off and the action begins. kneeling on the bed i started kissing her then went down to her boobs. sucking those delicious nipples gave me instant hard on. then told her to lie down while i go to work on her cock. now my cock feels left out so i decided to 69 she suck mine and i suck hers, my favourite position.

enough of sucking i asked her to fuck me. she capped and i got on doggie style and she begin fucking me. while doggie fucking me she asked if she can cum in my mouth. i can handle a LB cock in my mouth but i not sure if i can handle a LB cum in mouth so i declined. but i said she can cum on my body if she wants. so after a few more pumps of my ass, she told me to turn around and she cums on my chest.

one good doggie fuck deserves another so after cleaning up her cum on my chest she capped me and i begin pumping her ass. somehow pumping her ass doggie doesn't feel so good. so i got her to turn around and fuck her missionary. i took longer to cum compared to last time i was here but in the end it was a cumtastic feeling.

name: sonia
boobs: 7/10 not so hard compared to other LBs i've tried before.
tools: 7/10 nice cock and very functional.
bj: 7/10 getting suck while sucking is always a great feeling
fj: 6.5/10 dunno why today take a lil longer than usual
damage: $30 + $20

after the whole thing while getting dressed i asked her if she like to fuck guys. and she said yes. wow this is the kinda LB i'm looking for. so i wasted no time in getting her contacts so next time can pick her again. cheers.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hello mantino, can describe how she look like or do you have her contact?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Got a returning ladyboy from Stringfellows Go-Go bar Pattaya now working in Rowell, same house as Boeing had worked before.

Her name is May. Here are a couple of her pics.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...eb145069a9.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...1e3208e066.jpg

She'll be going back 27 March so check her out!
Old 11-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ikoek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Got a returning ladyboy from Stringfellows Go-Go bar Pattaya now working in Rowell, same house as Boeing had worked before.

Tried May about a week back. Here's a quick review:
- No rush, take her time. She likes to chat a lot, and I must say A LOT. We chatted in bed naked for a good half an hour before proceeding into action. Spoke a lot such as dunno when she can come to Rowell after she leaves on 27 March, as there's a long waiting list and every time its only 10 LBs. Talk about her good customers. Talk about her good friend Boeing. Talk about Pattaya. Basically everything
- GFE. Always surprising you with the ocassional peck on the lips while chatting or even fucking.
- Functional cock. However on the day of visit, she cum-med twice prior to me, within the hour and had problem sustaining an erection.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

Man.. She's HOT!!
Old 12-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
zaqwsx21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Notice FR wrote BJ. Do May allow BBBJ?

Sorry to trouble U guys
Old 12-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

Hi Bros,

After Boeing left havent RTF at Rowell 79...

Got one bro recommended Sonia and another bro recommended May...

Wondering if Sonia and May allows french kissing...can any Bro advise on that? If cant french kiss a LB, my interest half gone...kiss is different from french kiss...

Or any bro out there who have tried LB at rowell who can french kiss can inform me?

Thanx a hundred million! Sure to give FR if I tried them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1