The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-04-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmguaman View Post
FR Mar 2019: One of the most good looking in petain in my opinion. Bbbw 10/10. Cant touch boobs though. Whenever my hands try to reach for the boobs she "ip-man wingchun" my hands out of the way. But her 10/10 bbbj though.
Serious? I would love to touch and suck breasts during the session. How’s her FJ? How much is her rate?
Old 27-04-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingston7 View Post
Great BBBJ, many pattern of sucking in different position.
Enhanced boobs.
Does she do different position during FJ too?
Old 27-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Red face Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickydicky View Post
She see people one...for me I can suck like no Tommorow.
How she determine how well to give?
Old 27-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
How she determine how well to give?
Which wl have u tried? Any fr
Old 28-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Which wl have u tried? Any fr
I’ve done H26R6 before. My FR is here:

Quote:
My first trip to Petain was with her. I find that she is one of the -if not best- the better looking ones there. So I tried her. I agree the idea of using oil is good, and I love how she gives BJ. Not too sure why, but it seems that she was in a rush then. I haven’t cum, but she asked me if I have. Spoilt the mood a little. But I love how she moaned gently. Will RTF, despite her “rushy” back then.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

any consistent good service cat20 ailf/milf for recommendation?
Old 29-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kingston7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Does she do different position during FJ too?
Not for FJ. Do not go to her just for FJ. Her FJ is nothing fantastic.
I only go to her if I need BBBJ & CIM with rubber, she did excellent job.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingston7 View Post
Not for FJ. Do not go to her just for FJ. Her FJ is nothing fantastic.
I only go to her if I need BBBJ & CIM with rubber, she did excellent job.
I was just thinking of going to her later in the afternoon. But her FJ nothing much. But at least she will allow the load to be unloaded in her pussy, right? I want to let her try BBBJ, and I don’t mind if her FJ is ordinary, so long as her BBBJ is good/great and to finish her in her pussy.
Old 29-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
I was just thinking of going to her later in the afternoon. But her FJ nothing much. But at least she will allow the load to be unloaded in her pussy, right? I want to let her try BBBJ, and I don’t mind if her FJ is ordinary, so long as her BBBJ is good/great and to finish her in her pussy.
Did u try her
Old 30-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did u try her
I didn't. Was waiting for reply to know more about her. End up I went to H26 to bonk. Can't remember which room. Room 16 I think. The first room on the right after the platform up in the middle of H26.

She gotten lousier. Don't even let me lay nearer on her when doing FJ, and don't even let me touch her breasts and pussy. Now only do blowjob and want you to unload as fast as you can when doing FJ, so that can end the session.

Won't want to RTF.
Old 30-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't. Was waiting for reply to know more about her. End up I went to H26 to bonk. Can't remember which room. Room 16 I think. The first room on the right after the platform up in the middle of H26.

She gotten lousier. Don't even let me lay nearer on her when doing FJ, and don't even let me touch her breasts and pussy. Now only do blowjob and want you to unload as fast as you can when doing FJ, so that can end the session.

Won't want to RTF.
That side should be smaller number right. Maybe room 6
Old 01-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Tuy1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good reccomend for malay milf or ailf? Saw the petain list but not sure how up to date it is. Thanks!
Old 01-05-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
That side should be smaller number right. Maybe room 6
Probably 6. Can’t remember the number. All I know is that I’m not going back to her.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Probably 6. Can’t remember the number. All I know is that I’m not going back to her.
I tried her before too. Quite pretty but unfriendly. While blowing me can see her pussy in mirror. And blow me while i on doggie.
But very fierce, tell me to keep my body straight while pumping her from behind. I dont care keep squeezing her boobs while fucking her doggie. Pumped her hard and cum.

When cumming feels the same whether room 1 or 100
Old 01-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried her before too. Quite pretty but unfriendly. While blowing me can see her pussy in mirror. And blow me while i on doggie.
But very fierce, tell me to keep my body straight while pumping her from behind. I dont care keep squeezing her boobs while fucking her doggie. Pumped her hard and cum.

When cumming feels the same whether room 1 or 100
Agree, she is unfriendly. She keep swiping my hands away, and my head away when I lean more towards her when pumping her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1