The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2014, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gnola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rekindled

whoa... the kinda story that would keep me up and awake bro...
Old 06-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Nice story. Book marked.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

As I was enjoying her breasts, Esther has been grinding me hard n I was getting uncomfortable as my dick was gonna explode under my pants! Esther was clearly enjoying herself as I can see her eyes were half closed n she was biting her lower lip n as she grind herself harder against my dick, she was grabbing her own breasts and pinching her nipples. It was seriously an arousing sight!

Suddenly Esther was grinding harder and faster against me and she suddenly hugged me hard and her body was convulsing in spasms n she was moaning softly into my ears and once in a while she will lick my ear lobes n kiss my neck. As she reached her orgasm, Esther was frenching me hard while my hands were grabbing her butt cheeks from under her skirt.

When she finally got off me, there was quite a big stain on my khaki coloured pants! She was clearly embarrassed as she covered her mouth in surprise. She helped unbuckle my belt and with one smooth action, pulled down my pants and boxers n my dick sprung up full mast in front of her face. She was pleasantly surprised to see my entire dick area was cleanly shaven and smooth. She was examining it, turning my dick to the left n round and checking out my smoothly shaven balls, and giving small pecks around the dick area. She was stroking my dick gently n she was using her tongue to twirl around my dick head. She licked the entire shaft of my dick n sucked gently on my balls before licking back up the shaft and twirling around my dick head. She then engulfed my entire dick into her mouth and started sucking me off. She will alternate between sucking my dick n licking my dick head n stroking me. It felt really really good....
Old 06-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

As she was kneeling down sucking me off, I would lean forward n grab her breasts n sometimes I'll hold her head down to deep throat me. She gagged a few times n she slapped my thighs Everytime I make her choke. Soon I could feel the eruption coming n I whispered to her that I'm coming and I wanna come in her mouth. She just nodded her head and continue to suck me off. As I was going to I leaned back n Esther took that as a signal and started jerking me off and sucking me hard and fast...that feeling....oh damn....and I just released all my soldiers into her mouth. Probably due to that long foreplay and her grinding, there was a huge build up of sexual tension that when I ejaculated, it was wave after wave of sperm and until a certain point she couldn't take it no more and pulled my dick out and continue to jerk me off and my sperm was flying all over the place! Some landed on her cheek n some in her hair and more on the floor. She gave me that look of bewilderment...it was priceless.

Esther spat out my sperm from her mouth into the toilet bowl and flushed it away. I was helping to wipe the sperm off her cheeks and those in the hair was a bit challenging. She also helped wipe me clean. After we dressed ourselves up, we walked out of the cubicle, drank some water from the water cooler outside and started walking back to the car. We held hands but we were silent throughout the journey back. N even when we got into the car, the entire drive was in silence....
Old 06-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Upon reaching her place, she quietly got down the car n left. Not a word was said, neither did she look at me...even during the drive home, she was staring out of the window.

At that moment, I was feeling extremely guilty and I didn't dare to text her when I got home. The week passed and when I sent my kid for class, Esther's husband was sending their child instead of her.

Another week passed n she finally texted me. She said she was confused that night, her husband was her 2nd bf and he was the one who took her virginity. She has never had a CIM before, even though her husband always requested for it. She n her husband hardly have sex after the birth of their 2nd child. She's always tired as she's a stay home mum n she suspects her husband don't find her attractive anymore. She said I always make her laugh n feel special whenever we have our coffee while waiting for our kids. She said the attention I spent on her breasts was longer than an entire session with her husband. She also said that she has never had an orgasm before n that night she wasn't sure if that was an orgasm.

Esther went on to say that nothing will ever come out of our relationship. Coz she can see that I'm successful n have a great family n I probably have had more similar encounters with other women (she's not wrong on that). She asked for my forgiveness for keeping quiet after that night as she was so confused and guilty that she didn't know what to say. She hopes that we will still be friends and I will forget we ever had that encounter.

I really didn't know what to say to all that she said. In the first place, I've never had the intention to have an affair with her. I was ok with it being a one off encounter but somehow there's this nagging feeling in me that there is more to Esther that I can bring out in bed. I gotta play it cool and not scare her off anymore. So I said I was happy that we could still be friends n I look forward to our coffee sessions over the weekend.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
-itr- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Rekindled

BookmarkED! Waiting for more!
Old 07-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Looking forward to more bits from you. Up your points
Many thanks for your points!!!

N thanks to all who supports my story. More to come n as this is an ongoing affair, the updates will be as close to real time as possible!!!
Old 07-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

N so we come to the weekend where we will meet to have coffee while waiting for our kids. We talked generally but there's this awkwardness from her...like she was holding back something. So I asked her what's wrong, n I'm here to listen n provide advice if necessary.

There's this schoolgirl shyness from Esther n she was blushing n she took a deep breath before looking at me n she asked me in a very matter-of-fact manner..."did I have an orgasm that night?"

I nearly choked n scalded myself on my latte when she asked me. She went on to whisper to me that she don't remember having one before, so she wants to know if that was an orgasm that she felt that night. I really wanted to tell her I can give her more orgasms if she wants but like I said before, I gotta play it right with her, don't wanna scare her off again.

So I asked Esther to describe how she felt that night. She whispered as she grind harder n faster, she felt some muscle contraction below n slowly there was this wave of spasm after spasm n she actually felt herself very wet below. She said she don't really know how to describe it n it just felt unfamiliar n slightly weird. I went on to ask her in a serious note, did she like it. She blushed again n looked away...as she turned back to look at me, she whispered
"Yes"....
Old 07-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it coming bro
Old 07-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1362 / Power: 14
Eternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud of

I am definitely now hooked onto your story.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

I had to always remind myself to play it cool n not rush into things as Esther might suddenly just disappear n not remain as friends anymore. But somehow I know I still might have a chance.

After our last conversation, we continued to message each other regularly. Suddenly out of the blue during the week, she asked me something weird..."eh I ask u something, how come that day u had so much sperm ah?" She went on to explain that her husband always just shoot inside her n that's it. I was quite taken aback but this was an indication that I can continue this. I told her bcoz of our foreplay n her grinding really helped. N I went on to compliment her body n especially her breasts n how much I loved sucking on them. Surprisingly, Esther continued the conversation n said she has never seen a shaven dick n balls before n she said she found it funny. I told her I always kept my dick area shaven as I liked the feeling. I asked if she's clean shaven below too n she replied she's not. She says she used to trim it but after 2 kids, she doesn't care anymore. I jokingly said I'll give her a waxing voucher for her bday next time.

Throughout the rest of the week, Esther will ask me something weird like how do I find her breasts, are they saggy, or are her nipples too dark. I kept up my compliments n how much I enjoyed them. She said no one has ever lick n kiss the side n underneath her breasts before n she kinda like it. I tried my luck n said I really liked her sucking my dick n how much I like her licking from my balls up along my shaft n how she licked around my dick head.

Esther kept silent after that...
Old 07-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

For the rest of the week, I was kicking myself n I kept thinking I blew it with Esther. Sianz big time liao lor...the weekend came n I dropped off my kid early n I didn't Esther nor her kid. I was about to start my car when I got a message on my hp. It was Esther! She was asking where I was!!!!

I ran back to the enrichment centre n Esther was just standing there waiting for me. I could've gave her a big hug n carried her n twirled her around, just like how u see it in the movies...LOL

We went for coffee n I apologized for what I said n I promised I will never bring that incident up again. She didn't say much that day...but when we left after picking our children up, she sent me a text...

"I never say I didn't enjoy that night..."
Old 08-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS...keep your story flowing

Look forward to read all of it
Old 08-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Things really took a twist after that...our conversations were more open. I probed further into her sex life which is technically non-existent...but I intent to change that! She said whenever her husband initiate sex, there is no foreplay, no cunnilingus, no blowjob, no frenching, sometimes she still has her t-shirt on! It's just pull off her shorts, use her hand to get him hard, climb on top of her, use his dick to rub at her pussy, n wham! Pump pump pump, shoot inside her, roll off, wash up n fall asleep. After they had their 2nd kid, her husband made her do a tubectomy ie. a surgical procedure for sterilization in which a woman's fallopian tubes are clamped and blocked, which prevents eggs from reaching the uterus for fertilization.

Esther also like to ask about my sex life. From the first time I did it, to what I did with my gfs, how many gfs I had etc...n I always tried to be as detail n descriptive as I can...she was clearly intrigued n she always kept up with follow-on questions n sometimes I will take longer to answer as I was at work n she will keep asking me where I am n why no answer...I had to explain that I'm at work while she's a stay home mum so sometimes my answers r not as instantaneous lah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1