The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rekindled

I asked Esther out again over coffee while waiting for our kids but she said a bit tough for her to go out on weekends. That night was an exception. She said weekdays might be better when both kids r at school so I said I'll take leave to go out with her if she wants. She was grilling me as to where we gonna go, what we gonna do n I was quite stumped in giving her the answers. So I said I will think of something lah...eventually we decided we will go out on Monday afternoon.

Come Monday afternoon, I was already waiting downstairs at her house n I saw her bringing the kids to take the school bus. She saw my car but she texted me to wait at the MSCP as she don't want the neighbors to see her. So I drove over to the MSCP n waited. Within 5 minutes she came...we had lunch at a quiet restaurant n as it was early, the lunch crowd was not in yet. After lunch, we took a ride on the Singapore Flyer as she had mentioned she has never been on it before. She was quite impressed that I remembered.

As it was Monday early afternoon, the Flyer was relatively quiet so we had a cabin to ourselves. She was standing by the rails looking out so I went over n hugged her from behind. She turned around in shock n I backed away apologizing...she looked at me n around the cabin n she turned her back to me n continued looking out...I was puzzled for a while but decided to try again n this time she just leaned back into my embrace...I was smelling her hair, giving soft blows to her neck n ear n her goosebumps were all visible in her neck...I held her hips firmly n I pressed her butt to my erection n she moved her butt up n down along my erected dick...it felt good...

Finally the ride ended n we walked back to the car...inside the car, I just turned to her n leaned in towards her n kissed her fully on her lips. At first she put her hands on my chest as if to push me away, but she actually put her arms around my neck m we were kissing away passionately. This went on for a while n I got bolder n tried to slip my hand under her blouse but she pushed me away saying that we r in public n it's bright daylight. I asked if we can go somewhere quieter n private n she asked where n I said "hotel?"

I got a flat "No!"
Old 08-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Nice, keep it coming bro!
Old 08-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Rekindled

Bro,

Keep writting, very the "song". Cheers man.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

So I suggested ECP as it's on the way home n she agreed...n when we got there, we just went for a walk n we got to a breakwater n we climbed up on it n enjoyed the cool sea breeze. I hugged her from behind n was giving small pecks on her cheeks, her neck, n nibbling on her ear lobes n tongue her ears...Esther was enjoying it n leaning back on me n she tilted her head back n I moved in to kiss her.

We were just standing there kissing n I slowly slipped my hand under her blouse n started caressing her breast through her bra. I got bolder n slipped both hands under and cupped both her breasts n gave them a slight squeeze. Esther moaned softly n I was enjoying squeezing her breasts. She was using her butt to rub up n down my erected dick n it was driving me crazy!!! I slowly slipped my right hand down the top of her skirt but bcoz her skirt was tight, I couldn't get thru! Urgh...

Esther turned around n smiled at me n I felt her hand grabbed my hard dick thru my pants n she gave it good squeeze...I hugged her close n we continued to kiss. Her hand never left my dick n she was alternating between rubbing my dick n squeezing it. It was driving me crazy! Damn...I want to bend her over n lift up her skirt n pull down her panties n ram my dick in her SO bad!
Old 08-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
valenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samstervalenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

o.O reminds me of my past sia
Old 09-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good stuff bro, enjoyed your story, do carry onz! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 10-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Esther suddenly stopped n looked at her watch n exclaimed that the kids r coming back from school soon n we gotta go! It was such a killjoy moment...Urgh!!!!

But I have got no choice yah...so I quickly drove back n I realised that we still have 40 mins before the kids arrive, so I quickly drove up the MSCP instead. Esther was puzzled n questioned my motive, but once I parked my car at the 2nd most top level in a corner where there's no cars around, I quickly leaned over n started kissing her again. This time I just got bolder n quickly slipped my hands under her blouse n was caressing her breasts...I managed to unhook her bra from behind n as the bra became loose, I was able to caress her breasts fully n I was pinching her nipples gently.

I moved Esther's hands towards my crotch area n she automatically unbuckled my belt, n undid my pants n zip n was fondling my dick through my boxers. She pulled my dick out from my boxers n was stroking my hard erected dick...without a word, she bend down n started sucking me off...as I knew we haven't have much time to waste, I held her head down n made her deep throat me. Esther gagged a few times but she continue to suck my dick, I was so deep in that I could feel my dick head at the back of her throat! She was also cupping my balls while she's sucking my dick. I whispered to her ear to suck me faster n harder n she nodded n she speed up her tempo n suction. I knew at that moment I couldn't hold out much longer already...I was grabbing her hair n controlling the rhythm n I made her go faster n faster....

I let out a last whimper n moan as I erupted into her mouth n Esther kept sucking n sucking n sucking...until she managed to suck out every single drop of sperm I had...I got her some tissue n she spat it out on to the tissue n she exclaimed that I had so much again! After that she made me speed down the MSCP n she dropped off at the 2nd level n calmly made her way to the waiting point where the rest of the mothers were waiting for their children too...

I observed her for a moment n she easily the hottest mummy in that group. When I got home, I got a text from Esther thanking me for lunch n bringing her to take the Singapore Flyer n that she had a good time. I thanked her for her company n I ended off by saying I really enjoy spending time with her...
Old 10-08-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kimchi1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one. Sounds authentic.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi1001 View Post
Good one. Sounds authentic.
Sounds authentic?

Oh wow...thanks for your vote of confidence man!
Old 10-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

thxs for t effort TS... it always nice to read it 1 at a shot .... camping for more to cum

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 10-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
cassiechaplin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Somehow feel like ts is the same person as cassiechaplin... think sometime back posted abt some weird fetish...n recenly came back saying 'she' facing similar problem as ts... so well...
I didn't know I gave you such deep impression. Heh heh
Old 10-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
cassiechaplin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Who is this cassiechaplin?

I'm a He.

N what similar problem do I have as cassiechaplin?
Dude... I've got no idea too...

btw im a she
Old 11-08-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TickleMeElmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one bro
Old 12-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

The weekend came and went n we had our usual coffee but this time we were not really talking. She sat across me n was busy typing away on her hp n suddenly I received a message...it was from Esther.

E: hey...r we doing the right thing?
Me: erm...we did what 2 consenting adult did...
E: u r not answering the question!
Me: u feeling guilty?
E: yah...but...
Me: but what? U don't wanna stop seeing me right?
E: yah
Me: then what's the problem?
E: I dunno...sigh...
Me: don't sigh...we r both adults here...u wanna stop seeing me around, I can...
E: no! I like seeing u...
Me: ok...me too!

Esther looked up n smiled at me n we continued talking like normal...

The next few weeks we didn't meet up or anything as we were both busy n I was flying overseas for work, but our conversations went on as normal...usual stuff like 'how r u?', 'don't forget to eat', 'take care', 'miss u' etc...

So when I came back from a trip, I suddenly turned up one weekday when she was sending the kids up the school bus. She saw my car turn into the MSCP n when her kids went up the bus, she texted me, 'was it u turning into the carpark?'. I said yes. She asked what was I doing here n I replied I was visiting my gf...

She suddenly appeared at my driver side n I smiled at her n asked her to come into the passenger side. As usual, she was wearing her 'auntie' attire, oversized t-shirt n leggings. Once she entered the car, I immediately put the car to Drive n drove off...she was surprised n asked where were we going?! I didn't answer but just drove on till we came to ECP. She looked at me in bewilderment n I said, 'let's go! It's a perfect day for a picnic'

We got off n from my boot, I took out a picnic basket which I had prepared with some ham n cheese sandwiches, some crackers n a bottle of white wine. We walked to the beach, spread out the mat n sat down to have lunch. She was so surprised that she didn't say anything. We just had a lovely time eating n drinking n it was nice...the weather was good, not too sunny with a nice cool sea breeze...Esther looked at me n thanked me for the picnic n she leaned over n kissed me...passionately...on my lips, n we were frenching away...
Old 12-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

I had to break away from our passionate kiss as I was gasping for air n I was already bursting in my pants from the excitement. As we were in public, I had to control myself. I looked at her n told her 'I want you...badly...now!'

She asked in a shy manner 'where?' N I replied, somewhere comfortable with a bed n toilet facilities. She said she has never been to a budget hotel nor does she wanna go to one. I also agreed as it seem like I'm just treating her like a FL or something. Maybe subsequently we might go budget, but definitely not for our first time.

I was cracking my head where we could go but I was clueless! N with all the blood rushing to my smaller head, it was not helping! Esther looked at me n she said, 'drive me home'. I was like sianz liao lor...sigh...

When we got back to her place, I parked the car at the MSCP, thinking we could fool around a bit. But she got off the car...I was like WTF?! She turned back n ask...'r u coming?' I immediately took the hint n ran after her. My heart was pumping into overdrive when we took the lift up to her place n she was very cautious n walked ahead of me. She stayed in the upgraded HDB where the lift opens up to the 2 units facing each other. When we went into her house, it was nicely decorated with many of her family photos displayed n her children's toys were packed nearly in the living room. She led me to one of her kid's room n closed the door n turned on the aircon. There was a foldable mattress which she unfolded n explained that she use this to sleep beside her kid whenever the kid is sick or needs to be accompanied to sleep.

Honestly, I felt uncomfortable in Esther's house. I have had affairs with other married women before but I have never ever stepped into their house before!

Esther noticed my apprehension n she came towards me n I just hugged her tightly. I finally had a good look at her n I noticed that even at her age, she still has this schoolgirl innocence and radiance that I have always admired from afar when we were in primary school. I decided that she deserved more than this. I told her firmly that I was sorry and I wasn't comfortable in her house...she looked at me in shock n there were tears welling up in her eyes...I felt so guilty at that moment...I apologized again n I left...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1