The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kimchi1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rekindled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Sounds authentic?

Oh wow...thanks for your vote of confidence man!
I meant that as a compliment Bro. :-) The story really sounds plausible. It's something that happens in real life. Some stories have a tendency to go Overboard with the Plots just to titillate that they become unrealistic and unbelievable. Good one!
Old 12-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi1001 View Post
I meant that as a compliment Bro. :-) The story really sounds plausible. It's something that happens in real life. Some stories have a tendency to go Overboard with the Plots just to titillate that they become unrealistic and unbelievable. Good one!
I see...many thanks for your compliments then! Hope u will keep on reading...there's more to come!
Old 13-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

As I left Esther's house, I was kicking myself n I knew I had probably blew my best chances with her...I typed a long message to her, explaining why I decided to leave...I explained that I really want her badly but not in her own house. I promised I will make it up to her n that she should not feel anything otherwise.

Esther didn't reply me at all...

Throughout the whole week, I was sending her messages, asking how she was, has she eaten, n I miss her loads etc...no reply whatsoever...until the weekend when I saw her sending her kid to class. She was in her auntie getup as usual. After she drop her kid off, she just turned n walked off but I chased after her but she totally ignored me n walked home. I just followed behind...she reached the lift n turned around n told me to go away...her tears were welling up again...she went in n the lift door closed...

I stood there feeling like a fool for while, then the lift came down n opened n Esther was still standing inside. I rushed in n pressed the door close button n pressed the lift to the top floor n I grabbed her in a tight embrace n started kissing her...as I was kissing her, I was telling her how much I missed her n how much I want her so badly n I was sorry for leaving without a word that day n how much of a fool I was...she was hugging me tightly too n kissing me passionately n my hands were all over her...inside her shorts, grabbing her butt, the other hand carressing her breast from under her t-shirt, n I was grinding her like crazy...her hands were inside my Bermudas n grabbing my Hardened dick n shaking it...it felt like we were secondary school children making out...
Old 13-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zapbait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Rekindled

Quote:
...it felt like we were secondary school children making out...
I can relate to that feeling. Good Story... please keep writing
Old 13-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

When we got to the top floor, Esther pressed the button to her floor n we continued to kiss. Upon reaching her place, she led me by the hand back to her place. Once we were inside, we were all over each other in the living room. Thinking back, it was pretty dangerous as her husband might decide to come back instead of waiting for the other kid at the other place. But I guess I was not thinking so much at that time...

We were kissing hard on the sofa in the living room and I eagerly pulled off Esther's t-shirt and unhooked her bra swiftly. When I saw her exposed breasts, I went for both immediately, my mouth sucking n kissing on one, while my hand was carressing the other. Esther was squeezing my dick through my berms n she helped me unbutton my berms n pulled off my berms n boxers. I stood up in front of her m she was sucking me off while I was squeezing gently on both breasts. Esther was looking up at me while she was sucking my hardened dick, I leaned forward to kiss her, tasting myself in her mouth...I was holding on to her hair, guiding her n controlling the rhythm of her sucking...I also took off my t-shirt n she ran her fingers down my chiseled stomach n grabbed my firm butt...

I knelt down n wanted to pull off her shorts but she stopped me n shook her head...she said 'not here pls' n I respected her decision. I sat down n she leaned over n continue sucking my dick...I reached inside her shorts n she opened her legs slightly for me to access, I went inside her panties n carress her butt before sliding my hand forward towards her pussy...it was quite bushy but I could feel her wetness. I ran my finger from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit n Esther let out a soft moan...I continued to tease her clit n I could feel her getting wetter. I slowly inserted my middle finger into her pussy whole I used my thumb to rub in to her clit. She was gyrating hard to my fingering n I slowly intensified my pace of fingering...Esther was moaning n breathing heavily as she continue to suck hard on my dick, some saliva leaked out n she licked up n down my shaft before sucking gently on my balls...I could feel her virginal walls tightening n I quicken my pace...I whispered I wanna come together with her n she nodded n as she sucked harder I fingered her hard too...I could feel myself cumming soon n so was Esther....I came hard n furious into her mouth while I was fingering her intensely n she was grinding hard on my finger n thumb n she was coming at the same time...she had spasm after spasm but she did not let go of my dick...she had swallowed my cum n was continued to suck on my dick till I was going limp n she was also slowing down her grinding...

Finally, we both laid back, panting hard from our explosive orgasm n we looked at each other n she laid down on my lap...we stayed in that position for a while until we decided it's time to wash up n go pick our kids up...

I let her walked ahead n after we picked out kids up, we walked away in different directions...there were no messages from her over that weekend...
Old 13-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Rockstar10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Great story...!!!!!! I LIKE!!!!!!!! Camping for more...
Old 14-08-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story TS, keep it cumming
Old 14-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nlgaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Rekindled

Keep coming. I like the story.
Old 14-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Seekhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Stuff Bro! You are quite a writer. Keep it coming
Old 14-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's something about affairs that make it both exciting and poignant. You want to do the right thing but somehow your emotions get the better of you. Good story Bro. Reminded me of my own struggles at keeping a balance between my obligations to my family and wanting to be with the one I love.
Old 14-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
3ric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow wow wow
Old 18-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

So I was in a dilemma throughout the next few weeks. We would text each other during the weekdays n on weekends after dropping off the kids, we would hop into my car n drive off to different MSCPs to make out (we both agreed that we will never do it at our homes). Everytime we would end up with CIM n I would finger her to orgasm. But I really want to taste that forbidden fruit! It was really driving me crazy, but the opportunities are really difficult to come by. Her schedule as a stay-home mum is pretty fixed n I had to travel often for work.

Finally that golden opportunity came by during the recent NDP long weekend. Both her kids were involved in the parade and her husband had graciously agreed to chaperone them and Esther will link up with him to attend the actual parade. Hence, she was free from early morning till 5pm where she will go meet her husband. N I had the PERFECT venue!!!

Stay tuned for that juicy episode!
Old 18-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 11
MasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterJerker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hooked on your story Bro. Update soon.
Old 18-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Adrian 6386 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
So I was in a dilemma throughout the next few weeks. We would text each other during the weekdays n on weekends after dropping off the kids, we would hop into my car n drive off to different MSCPs to make out (we both agreed that we will never do it at our homes). Everytime we would end up with CIM n I would finger her to orgasm. But I really want to taste that forbidden fruit! It was really driving me crazy, but the opportunities are really difficult to come by. Her schedule as a stay-home mum is pretty fixed n I had to travel often for work.

Finally that golden opportunity came by during the recent NDP long weekend. Both her kids were involved in the parade and her husband had graciously agreed to chaperone them and Esther will link up with him to attend the actual parade. Hence, she was free from early morning till 5pm where she will go meet her husband. N I had the PERFECT venue!!!

Stay tuned for that juicy episode!
did u ever think when your wife been screwed by others ......
Old 18-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story ts!+!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1